I want to add some existing Tests to Telerik Studio Projekt.
There are around 20 Tests to add. When I click on AddExistingTest, I can only choose one test.
Is there a possibility to add more than one?
To get this done, I tried also the following:
I added the tests in Visual Studio Projekt, but I don't get them in the Telerik Projekt.
Is there a posiibility, to sync into that direction?
6 Answers, 1 is accepted
So I deleted the entries here and it works.
So this is closed for me.
FYI, Test Studio projects are file based. This means that the easiest approach to add multiple tests to the project is:
1) Close the project in Test Studio
2) Use Windows Explorer to copy/move the tests into the projects folder (or sub folder if you prefer)
3) Reopen the project in Test Studio
Test Studio will automatically iterate the files that are there and display them in the Project window.
I am also glad to hear you found the solution to your problem. I am closing this ticket.
the Telerik team
Test Studio Trainings
I have a related problem. After copying the new tests the tests appear in the project. The test are however not added to source control! Then when I check in, the check-in Comment dialog shows all the new tests as if they are going to be checked in but none of them are checked in. It seems as I have to add existing test to make the plus sign appear in the project tree and for the files to check in! When handling with hundreds of tests, this is error prone and tedious task. Is there a workaround for this!
Using Test Studio version 2013.1.1002
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce the issue. Please see this video.
If I am missing something please elaborate a bit more on your scenario and steps to reproduce.
A short video demonstrating the issue also might be useful, you can use Jing in order to record the video.
Hope to hear from you soon.
The problem seems to be related to the old and slow machine I was using. I moved the system to a better system and then the procedure worked as expected. This is however something you should look into as this seems to be some timeout related to project size and hardware. This was a project of 270 tests and about 360 MB of data.