This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Unable to Connect to Silverlight Application

5 Answers 86 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
David asked on 25 Sep 2012, 07:39 PM

When I try to run the recorder on my silverlight application it gives me the "Unable to Connect to Silverlight Application" and asks if I need help. I clicked Yes and did everything that the help site said to do but it still does not work.

Silverlight version: 5.1.10411.0

Test Studio version: 2012.1.719.0

Thank you!
Dave

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Cody
Telerik team
answered on 25 Sep 2012, 10:43 PM
Hi David,

I'd like to look at this problem on your computer via GoToMeeting. Let me know what time zone you are in and your availability and I'll setup the meeting. I'm in Austin, TX which is Central Time (GMT -6).

Greetings,
Cody
the Telerik team
Are you enjoying Test Studio? We’d appreciate your vote in the ATI automation awards.
Vote now
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Oct 2012, 01:13 PM
Hi Cody,
Would you be able to take a look at this issue today? I am available anytime. My time zone is Eastern Time.

Thanks,
Dave
Cody
Telerik team
answered on 01 Oct 2012, 01:35 PM
Hello David,

Sure can, 3:30 Eastern (2:30 Central):

1.  Please join my meeting, Monday, October 01, 2012 at 2:30 PM Central Daylight Time.
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/758982682

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (786) 358-5419
Access Code: 758-982-682
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 758-982-682

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy™

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Regards,
Cody
the Telerik team
Are you enjoying Test Studio? We’d appreciate your vote in the ATI automation awards.
Vote now
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Oct 2012, 01:37 PM
That works for me.

Thanks!
Dave
Cody
Telerik team
answered on 01 Oct 2012, 07:41 PM
Hi David,

Just to document the outcome of our meeting today:
- We made sure the web test was not configured to function as a Silverlight out of browser test
- Beyond that we could not reproduce the problem. We successfully recorded and played back a simple 7 step test.

Closing this ticket. If you run into new unrelated issues, please create a new thread or support ticket.

Regards,
Cody
the Telerik team
Vote now
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Cody
Telerik team
David
Top achievements