Hi, After update Telerik to :Product version : 2019.3.1002.0
Web API project stop to work , get runtime error: (compile is OK )
13:53:21.594 [ERROR] Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.ApiTesting.Framework, Version=2019.1.130.1044, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5a31053920bb0a73' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
4 Answers, 1 is accepted
You have submitted also a private ticket where we can discuss the issue in more details and exchange additional resources. In general this is a known issue with embedded API projects in your Test Studio project that have coded steps and happens after Test Studio update. We will be working towards resolving this in the future releases.
The workaround is to:
- open the project root folder;
- navigate to the "ApiTests" folder;
- navigate to "bin" folder;
- delete all files in the "bin" folder;
- open the project in Test Studio and execute it again. As a result the assemblies for the embedded API project should be rebuilt with the correct Telerik.ApiTesting.Framework.dll version.
I hope that this will work for you and anyone that encounters this issue before it is fixed.
Thank you for your understanding in advance.
hello, I did all these steps , and it is didn't help !
Please send me the required dll zipped by email (use zip password = 11111)
Thank you for sharing more details about the cause for this issue. I understand that the project builds successfully on your end.
Please feel free to contact us again, if you encounter any troubles.