Join us for a webinar to learn about the latest upgrades to our DevCraft development tooling suite—all designed to make your life as a developer easier.
It is Fall for most places in the northern hemisphere. The weather is crisp and the foliage is colorful. And even if you are a not-so-social developer, it is time to step out and enjoy the outdoors. The time is ripe to take a long walk or enjoy a vacation with your family.
And yet, you are stuck in your office. That estimate of yours has somehow become a hard deadline. Why doesn’t anybody else understand that writing software is often like art—solving problems elegantly and writing clean code cannot be done under the gun. Time to chin up though—because your beloved Telerik DevCraft suite is here with the 2016 R3 release. To deliver your software development projects on time and to delight your users, you need awesome tooling. Modern, cutting-edge developer tooling should elevate your development experience and enable you to deliver solutions faster than what you would have envisioned even a few months back. That’s exactly what the latest DevCraft release promises. No matter what be your app platform—mobile, web or desktop—this R3 release has something for you.
Come join Telerik Developer Advocates John Bristowe, Ed Charbeneau and Sam Basu on Oct 25th @ 11 am EST for the DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar. We’ll unpack platform-specific functionality to elevate your app development and provide a developer’s perspective of what’s new in Telerik DevCraft. This is one of the BIGGEST DevCraft releases ever—no kidding.
Here’s a quick glimpse of what we will unpack during the webinar:
- A brand new product suite—Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core, for the cutting edge web developers. Leverage the latest lean modular and cross-platform ASP.NET Core, while lighting up your app with polished UI.
- Another new product, hot off the press—Kendo UI for Angular 2 (Beta). A new version of your beloved Kendo UI that is now jQuery-free, written in TypeScript and designed from the ground up to offer true, native Angular 2 components.
- Traditional Kendo UI is now Kendo UI for jQuery—keep using it for jQuery, React and Angular 1.X web development. Included in the R3 release for Kendo UI is the new Media Player and Dialog widgets, as well as data entry enhancements in the Spreadsheet and all dropdown controls.
- New Dialog and Media Player components for Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC, plus improvements in AutoComplete, ComboBoxEditor, Scheduler and more.
- New CheckBoxList and RadioButtonList components, Bullet and Vertical Box Plot chart types in Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX, and a modernized demo app that works with Bootstrap 4.
Reporting and Report Server
We really appreciate you taking the time to join the upcoming DevCraft R3 release webinar. But what's a Progress webinar without some cool prizes? You are in the running to win a prize just for attending the webinar. Extra cookie points for interactions! We love all your questions during the webinars—use #AskTelerik to do so—please keep them coming.
Here are the prizes that are up for grabs:
- Oculus Rift: For the best question. Because the world is just a better place with VR.
- Xbox One S 2TB Console: Just for attending. Because gaming is in developer DNA.
Limited only by official Telerik sweepstakes rules.
Don't Miss the Latest DevCraft Webinar!
As you can see, Telerik DevCraft R3 2016 is a packed release, enabling you to focus on feature functionality in your chosen development platform. We can’t wait to show you all the developer goodies that are baked in.
What are you waiting for? Register today and come join us for the DevCraft R3 2016 Release webinar on the 25th. It’s going to be a great time and we cannot wait to see you there!
Register Me for the Webinar