Thank you for taking the time to evaluate WebUITest Studio.
First I'd like to get some clarification on what you mean by "browser compaibilty check". There are multiple possible interpretations for what compatibility checking is and means.
Where the tool really shines is in functional testing. Meaning when you run through a specific sequence (button clicks, entering data, etc.) do you get the correct response back by the web server. Our tool automates driving the browser and verifying the content displayed in the browser is correct.
A typical test scenario using our tool is like this:
- Logon to account on website
- Verify user was logged on by looking at the displayed logged on name
- Perform a search
- Verify valid search results are displayed
- Add an item to card from search results
- Verify item is displayed in cart and nothing extra
- Clear the cart
- Verify cart is empty by looking at cart item count
Using our tool you can write the test once then verify it runs and passes when run with IE, Firefox and/or Safari.
Does that answer your question? What other sort of browser compatibility check would you like to perform?
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items.