Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
77 views
Hello. I was just wondering how the new suite was going to comply to the Web Accessibility guidelines, particularly the old chestnut about providing content that works without reliance on (java)scripts. What's telerik's line on this these days?
Vladimir Milev
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2007
1 answer
172 views
Hi,
    I am having trouble adding radEditor to aspx page having Master page.I am recieving an error when I register radEditor on .aspx page. 

The Controls collection cannot be modified because the control contains code blocks (i.e. <% ... %>).

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The Controls collection cannot be modified because the control contains code blocks (i.e. <% ... %>).

Can somebody plz tell me how to add radEditor to a page having master page,Its working fine on normal aspx page(without master page).

Thanks,
maggi

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2007
4 answers
246 views
I'm developing a rather large solution (now on the 2nd year) and wonder if I should make the effort at convert my application from using the RadAjax control to use the Prometheus Ajax instead?

Any oppinions on that?   Will there be any side effects?  compatibilty issues?

Best regards,

Henrik Brinch,
TriGemini
Leon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Apr 2007
5 answers
228 views
Telerik has always done an incredible job with browser compatibility.

I'm wondering now that you are using the ASP.NET Ajax framework will your new controls continue to be as compatible as they have always been?

Thanks


Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Apr 2007
1 answer
214 views
Hi,

  I'm using Tooltip control as fast workaround for showing DB field value inside the grid. RadToolTip is attached to one grid column and it is working fine when I open a page, but when grid makes a callback tooltip stops working.

Grid Ajax is turned off and RadAjaxManager handles all callbacks on page.



Kiki
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Apr 2007
4 answers
179 views
Here is the situation:

We are currently migrating from Windows Sharepoint Server 2003 to MOSS 2007. I had Telerik RadEditor 2.0.1 working fine on WSS 2003. After I upgraded to MOSS 2007 I was getting errors with trying to edit the content zones with RadEditor. The error would be something regarding the Toolsfile.xml. I was told to uninstall the RadEditor 2.0.1 version and download and install the latest Free MOSS RadEditor version. After I installed the RadEditor for MOSS 2007, all the places on the pages where I had the RadEditor 2.0.1 version working now displays this error:

Web Part Error: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.

It seems as though the RadEditor MOSS version is not getting placed where the old version of the control was working. I have over 300 pages on our global intranet that used the RadEditor 2.0.1 version. I need some information on how I can either reset these areas to the Default MOSS Rich Text Editor or use the new RadEditor MOSS version. Please do not tell me to reinstall the old version and copy and paste the content from one control to another as this would be an unacceptable answer.

I am hoping that Telerik had an upgrade path in mind for users like myself who used 2.0.1 version on WSS2003 and decided to migrate to MOSS2007 thinking this control (or its replacement) would continue to work. Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!
Steve

Dimitar Milushev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Apr 2007
1 answer
119 views
I am designing an application for a magazine publisher and they want to be able to drag and drop ads around text.  Is there anyway for me to wrap text in one content container around a container that would be holding an ad?  Thanks.
Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Apr 2007
2 answers
206 views
Hi.

I'm trying to set up the editor definition in my onet.xml file, so the r.a.d. editor web part is inserted and displayed when I create new sites.

Can you give me an example of how the code should look like? I can't seem to find it anywhere, neither the documentation nor the forum.

Thanks,
Frank
IT Department
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Apr 2007
1 answer
147 views
There are a number of Server-side properties used for identifying functions to be called when client-side events are triggered; 'OnClientBeforeShow', 'OnClientBeforeHide', 'OnClientShow' and 'OnClientHide'.

Can I suggest that, in keeping with similar events in the r.a.d.Controls suite, that the first 2 are renamed as 'OnClientShowing' and 'OnClientHiding'.

--
Stuart
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Apr 2007
5 answers
160 views
Custom ASP.NET development Web Server that launches on a different port each time I start the Prometheus examples does not close when the browser closes and servers stack in the taskbar. I just had to close approx 10 instances. Not big deal... but will be good if you can fix that.
Stuart Hemming
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 26 Apr 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?