Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
194 views
Is it just me, or the Integration Examples in the Prometheus release are just the integration examples of telerik rad Controls for ASP.NET (and I see no Prometheus controls in them)?

I'm desperately looking for integration examples for, say, ToolTip for rad TreeView Node, for Rrad Grid row, etc.
Todd Anglin
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Apr 2007
5 answers
205 views
Hi telerik,

I want to ask that,

Is this version of rad.dock was already re-designed an architecture to go beyond the limitation of the existing limitation? (As I've seen in many topics regards to this)

I really love the way telerik rocks!

Thanks you and best regards,
Seree W.
Seree
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Apr 2007
2 answers
365 views
Love the Prometheus approach, look very promising. And like very much the new term "ToolTipify" (and the tooltipify functionality).

I have a quick question. I like to show a tooltip for each tree-node in the BeforeClientHighlight javascript event (since I do not wish to associate a new tooltip control for each node - I wish to only use one). So I'm trying something similar to:

<script type="text/javascript">
       
        function ShowToolTip(node)
        {
             var tooltip = $find("RadToolTip1");
             var contentElement = tooltip.get_ContentElement();
             tooltip.set_ContentElement(node.TextElement());
             
             tooltip.set_Text(node.Text);
             
             tooltip.show()
        }
       
        </script>
   
        <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" />
       
         <telerik:RadToolTip runat="server" ID="RadToolTip1"           
                Position="TopRight"
                ManualClose="true"
                Width="300px"                                
                TargetControlId="RadTreeView1" />
       
        <radT:RadTreeView ID="RadTreeView1" runat="server" BeforeClientHighlight="ShowToolTip">
            <Nodes>
                <radT:RadTreeNode runat="server" Text="New Item">
                    <Nodes>
                        <radT:RadTreeNode runat="server" Text="New Item">
                        </radT:RadTreeNode>
                        <radT:RadTreeNode runat="server" Text="New Item">
                        </radT:RadTreeNode>
                        <radT:RadTreeNode runat="server" Text="New Item">
                        </radT:RadTreeNode>
                    </Nodes>
                </radT:RadTreeNode>
                <radT:RadTreeNode runat="server" Text="New Item">
                    <Nodes>
                        <radT:RadTreeNode runat="server" Text="New Item">
                        </radT:RadTreeNode>
                        <radT:RadTreeNode runat="server" Text="New Item">
                        </radT:RadTreeNode>
                        <radT:RadTreeNode runat="server" Text="New Item">
                        </radT:RadTreeNode>
                    </Nodes>
                </radT:RadTreeNode>
                <radT:RadTreeNode runat="server" Text="New Item">
                    <Nodes>
                        <radT:RadTreeNode runat="server" Text="New Item">
                        </radT:RadTreeNode>
                        <radT:RadTreeNode runat="server" Text="New Item">
                        </radT:RadTreeNode>
                        <radT:RadTreeNode runat="server" Text="New Item">
                        </radT:RadTreeNode>
                    </Nodes>
                </radT:RadTreeNode>
            </Nodes>
           
        </radT:RadTreeView>


However, I am getting a javascript error
Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'this._contentCell' is null or not an object

in the
set_ContentElement method

A second question - how can I create a tooltip without specifying
TargetControlID (if I leave it blank I get another javascript error)
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Apr 2007
1 answer
181 views
Hey there,
Minor thing, but when on the RadSpitter (Prometheus) page, clicking the Online Demos button takes you to the RadSlider Examples. It's easy enough to edit the url to get to the splitter samples, but something for your "to do" list on the site. (along with the download links so I can actually try it out! ;) )

Phill
Todd Anglin
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Apr 2007
5 answers
233 views
... with the regular ones in a single project?

I'm in the process of converting my primary project from .Net 1.1 to .Net2 and making the move to Prometheus seems a sensible thing to do at the same time. Problem is, or may be it's not, is that I'm uing controls that aren't yet in the "P" suite (already fed up of typing Prometheus 8-)).

--
Stuart
Dan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Apr 2007
6 answers
321 views
..neither with firefox nor internet explorer.

anybody else having problems?

daniel
Natalie Farah
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Apr 2007
1 answer
203 views
hi,
While i am trying to run .net applicatin  , which using RAD editor 7.0.2.0 ,
i am getting an error  SpellCheck.ascx could not Load . Actually it is avillable in the spell folder but it is not getting load . I am using NTFS file system . why it is showing
'Telerik.WebControls.Dialogs.SpellCheckControl'. D:\Admin\RADCONTROLS\Spell\Dialogs\Controls\SpellCheck.ascx 1
1 Error Could not load type
BY
FIjo
Johan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Apr 2007
1 answer
204 views
Hi,


How can i disable the un wanted controls in rad editor(Eg.Media Player). Please respond me back

by
fijo
Johan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Apr 2007
1 answer
260 views
WoW
Love the new tools guys good job.
Will start to play with them in the morning tool tips looks very handy.

John
Todd Anglin
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 23 Apr 2007
1 answer
214 views
Hi

I'm trying to load the editor but getting the following error:

c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\NoticeBoard\CreateInfoChannelNews.aspx(66): error CS0143: The type 'Telerik.WebControls.RadEditor' has no constructors defined   at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.Compile()

My code is simple .. I have a aspx page on the moss 2007 server.. where I load the editor with:

<%@ Register TagPrefix="radE" Namespace="Telerik.WebControls" Assembly="RadEditor.Net2, Version=7.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=852c9eb6525c1b53" %>

<radE:RadEditor runat="server" ID="Content" />


Do anyone have a solution on this problem?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Apr 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?