Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
182 views
The CHM file within the ZIP download, and the separate CHM download, don't work. I've tried them on my machine, on a colleague's and on our SharePoint box. We get the contents list, but every page has a generic IE message saying "I can't load this page but I don't know why."

I've found the online version which I assume is the same, so this is just FYI.
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Feb 2007
3 answers
285 views
Are settings in the ConfileFile honored by the editor in when used in Lists, specifically Wiki Pages? If not, how do we go about changing settings such as Width, Height, and MaxImageSize when using the editor in these areas of MOSS? If so, do we need to make additional changes or configurations other than editing the ConfigFile and then running iisreset?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Feb 2007
1 answer
204 views
This is possible to force Internet Explorer to use the RadEditor for a richtextfield?
Dimitar Milushev
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Feb 2007
0 answers
91 views
This is possible to force Internet Explorer to use the RadEditor for a richtextfield? 
Manon Girard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 22 Feb 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?