Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
239 views
Hello,

i use the RadEditor Lite in a WCM Scenario.

I want to get the value from the current Editor (the HTML Code / Text wich was typed in).

The Field in the PageLoyout is labeled with: "Content" 
<radE:RadHTMLField runat="server" id="Content" FieldName="Content">

Can you help me?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Aug 2007
1 answer
186 views
I have no idea where this problem lies but maybe someone else will. I have a RadToolTipManager and a RadGrid with a template column. In the radgrid's itemdataboud event I add a imagebutton from the template column thusly:

ToolTipManager.TargetControls.Add(e.Item.FindControl("btnWhatever").UniqueID);

This works great - except when the grid is paging, and I'm trying to load the last page. THEN i get

Cannot find a server control with ID=ctl00$PgContent$gridErrors$ctl01$ctl42$btnWhatever. If you need to specify a client-side element ID, please set IsClientID to true.


This is very confusing. Note the parent control of the button is ctl42. There IS no ctl42. The rows go up to 40 and that's the last button added. If I check the tool tip manager's TargetControls collection on prerender there is no ctl42-anything. So I don't know where it's getting the idea that I want it to do anything with ctl00$PgContent$gridErrors$ctl01$ctl42$btnWhatever. Where can I even begin looking to figure out why it's trying to do stuff with this non existent control?
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Aug 2007
5 answers
189 views
I am beginning to work with WSS3 for our Intranet. As a Graphic Prepress Center we use many Mac's. So we found RadEdit lite.
Yesterday I installed it and deployed in the central admin. I deployed it in one site. It gave the line Deployed   in http://intranet.
But then I thought that I could better deploy it globally(to all Content web Applications). So I clicked on retract solution. But then it came back with an error. And I have only the choice to go back to the solution.
Is there a way to correct this.
PS. I use Dutch version of WSS3.
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Aug 2007
2 answers
134 views
I'm implementing a javascript function to resize some content located within an adjacent pane, and I'm using the OnClientDocked, OnClientUndocked, etc. events to call the js function and resize this.

All of the events call the same onSplitterResize js function.

Using a debugger statement in the function, I can see when it's called in response to each event.  However, it's never called after an OnClientUndocked. It appears that the OnClientUndocked event never fires.

My declarative definition looks like this:

<telerik:RadSlidingPane ID="TaskPane" runat="server" CollapseText="<%$Resources:rsWebAdmin, Collapse %>"

DockText="<%$Resources:rsWebAdmin, Dock %>" OnClientDocked="onSplitterResize"

OnClientUndocked="onSplitterResize" Title="<%$Resources:rsWebAdmin, Section_Tasks %>"

UndockText="<%$Resources:rsWebAdmin, Undock %>" Width="220" OnClientCollapsed="onSplitterResize" OnClientExpanded="onSplitterResize" OnClientResized="onSplitterResize">

(then the pane content)
</telerik:RadSlidingPane>

For the js function onSplitterResize, it only has one line, which is the call to debugger;

I'm not using any skins on the control.  Any pointers on where to look?

Chris

Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Aug 2007
1 answer
128 views
Hi,

I have a quick question: is there any way to get a non-trial version of one of the Prometheus beta versions if you don't have an RadControls ASP.NET subscription?

Thanks very much,

UIDev
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Aug 2007
1 answer
140 views
When is a new version of the Prometheus due out? It seems like these were coming out every month but havent seen a release since the end of June. Thanks for any info.
Ivo
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2007
1 answer
81 views
Hi

I am using a DockObject (promatheus) and trying to create a RadDock at runtime (dynamically) on Button click. When I am trying to create custom command, the custom command DOES NOT FIRE on button click.

We have seen a few examples which show the same functionality in Page_Load. However, this is not working in case of Button_Click & other events too. Is there any such restriction of adding CustomCommands.

dock.Command += new DockCommandEventHandler
(dock_Command);

The source is at http://aspnetinfo.googlepages.com/customcommand.zip

Thanks

Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2007
2 answers
158 views
Hi

I am using a DockObject (promatheus) and trying to create a RadDock at runtime (dynamically) on Button click. When I am trying to create custom command, the custom command DOES NOT FIRE on button click.

We have seen a few examples which show the same functionality in Page_Load. However, this is not working in case of Button_Click & other events too. Is there any such restriction of adding CustomCommands.

dock.Command += new DockCommandEventHandler
(dock_Command);

Thanks

Vishal Khanna
http://www.dotnetuncle.com

Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2007
3 answers
187 views
I am creating a Raddock at button click. I need to create a custom command & bind it to a method.
I am using the following command. It is posting back to the server but not firing "dock_Command" function. My Raddock also disappears after post back.
dck_Main.Command += new DockCommandEventHandler(dock_Command);


Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2007
3 answers
167 views
I'm looking at utilizing the scheduler control in a practice management system for appointment scheduling. I need to know if I would be able to do the following.

1. Find availability for a resource, i.e. "When is the first available appointment for a physician?".

2. Find availability for a date. i.e. "What do you have open for next Thursday?".

3. Implement scheduling conflict. Don't allow an appointment for the same resource for the same time on the same day.
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Aug 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?