Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
230 views
Hi,

I have a RAD AJAX panel with an Animation Extender inside... When a button is clicked in the panel the Animation should play whilst the the client is waiting for a reasponse from the server. This works fine inside a normal uppdate panel but fails in the RAD AJAX PANEL...

I don't seem to get any client side or server side errors.

Any suggestions???


Jacques Woolston
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Aug 2007
1 answer
189 views
Is there any plan to develop these for PHP?

or could you recommend similar solution for PHP.
We love rad controls and use them everyday. Sometimes client specific requirement is PHP.

Many thanks
Michal
Ivo
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Aug 2007
3 answers
131 views
Hi,
Is it possible to enable WSS Search to crawl contents that reside in radeditor webpart?

Thanks
dbacar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Aug 2007
2 answers
140 views
How many licenses do I need if if only one person in our team is responsible for implementing the Rad Editor control in Sharepoint? I would assume just the one?
Mark Johnston
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Aug 2007
1 answer
150 views
Hello,

is it possible to install 2 different RadEditor Versions in 2 Web Applications
in MOSS? Actually we have RadEditor Version 4.1.0.0. installed on 2
existing Web Applications in Sharepoint. Now I want to use Version 4.3.1.0 in one of these 2 Webpapps.
I tried to retract the existing Solution for one Webapp and to install the new Version with stsadm. 
But this doesn't work.

Can you help please?

Thanks
Ariane
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Aug 2007
5 answers
204 views
Hi

What am I doing wrong here ?

Got RadAjax loaded and the above error is occuring.

Kind Regards

David
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Aug 2007
2 answers
95 views
I'm attempting to get the height of a splitter that is set to 100% using the get_Height() method in Javascript, but i just get -83 back as the height.

If i give the height a fixed figure then i can get that back, just not when the height is a percentage.

Is there something i'm doing wrong, or is it just not possible to get the height of the splitter if it's not specifically defined from the outset?

Thanks.
town
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Aug 2007
4 answers
157 views
Hello,
I have a problem with RadToolTipManager + CheckBoxList.
The elements of Checkboxlist show property of 'text' correctly
 but 'Selected' from a previous show.

Nikolay
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Aug 2007
1 answer
238 views
Is it currently possible to set either the CSS class or just the background color for an appointment? I have appointments in different categories, and would like to be able to differentiate them somehow. Similarly, is it at all possible to include an icon next to the subject of an appointment? I'm binding the Scheduler to the results of a SQL stored procedure, so I was looking for an equivalent of the NodeBound event that eg the TreeView has, but came up empty.
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Aug 2007
1 answer
206 views
I am trying to migrate to Prometheus, but I have come across an issue.  I use the ResponseScripts property of the RadAjaxManager to pop a RadWindow, but now I am trying to use the RadAjaxManagerProxy...

What is the best method to use Ajax to open a RadWindow under the new architecture?
Missing User
 answered on 23 Aug 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?