Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
91 views
Hi All,  
 
I would like to use RadEditor with fallowing options:  
1) When ever user will enter [ sign the auto suggest information will show up  
2) the auto suggest information should be taken from the sharepoint list  
 
Do you know if this can be achieved in rad editor and if so, how to do it?  
 
I was thinking of adding them to "Context menu" but there could be more then 30-40 elements on the list. Maybe if this cannot be achieved by "inteliisense" maybe it can be done by the "drop down" element added to the rad editor?  
Thanks in advance!  
 Jakub G
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2007
1 answer
122 views
Hi,

The MinimizeMode property does not appear to exist for RadWindow 2.0, but there is a MinimizeZoneId.

Should it be there?

I hope so, as I really like the minimize to "toolbar" functionality.

Bob.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2007
1 answer
112 views
We want to manipulate de header row and header column for indicate Lunch time and other information.  Is it possible and how to?
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2007
2 answers
293 views
Sorry, hammering the forum today ;)

I have noticed that when you are creating a new appointment (in advanced mode) you can put in carrage returns and display fine when editing the appointment, but these dont display on the appoitnment itself unless you hover over the appointment with the mouse.

Can the carrage returns be shown on the appointment without needing to hover over it?
JK
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Sep 2007
1 answer
164 views

Hi all

I have just created an appointment in the scheduler (from the month view) and set the starttime to 08:00:00 and the endtime to 16:00:00.

When the appointment is shown in week and day view the appointment is set to start at 07:30:00.

If I switch to the "show 24 hours" the appointment is displayed correct, with a starttime at 08:00:00

Here is the scheduler declaration.

<telerik:RadScheduler ID="RadScheduler1" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="564px" Skin="Default" ViewType="monthview" DayStartTime="04:00:00" DayEndTime="23:59:00" TimeZoneOffset="00:00:00" HoursPanelTimeFormat="HH:mm" WorkDayEndTime="23:59:00" WorkDayStartTime="04:00:00" >

 </telerik:RadScheduler>


Any ideas ?


Best regards
Bo




Dimitar Milushev
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2007
7 answers
295 views
Hi,

Based on your documentation, the slider exposes a number of client-side functions: http://www.telerik.com/help/radcontrols/prometheus/RadSliderClientObject.html

I'm trying to enable/disable the slider on the client-side. It needs to be disabled while data is being processed via ajax and enabled back when it's done.

var slider = $find('telSlider');
slider.set_Enabled(false);

// xmlhttprequests started
...

// inside xmlhttprequests call back
slider.set_Enabled(true);

However, the slider is enabled whole time. Is the client-side set_Enabled working correctly? Is there other syntax that I need to be using?

Thanks so much in advance,
Amie




Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2007
8 answers
357 views
Is it possible to create a modal dialog using the tooltip? Would there even be a benefit to doing that as opposed to the ajaxcontroltoolkits ModalPopup? Perhaps telerik's skinning? Perhaps the loadondemand aspect?

Sincerely,

Ben
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2007
1 answer
134 views
I'm embedding the Prometheus editor into a multipage controlled by a multitab.

When I place the editor on the multipage that is loaded first (selectedindex) then it is rendered normally, however if I the editor control is placed on a multipage that is selected by the user then the control toolbars are stretched vertically as if some overriding attribute is set to 100% and is messing up the toolbar styles.

I assume this is a common issue, but I can't seem to find it in the forums.

Some notes:

1) This is not a custom style issue on my end. I can remove all styles etc and replicate this behavior by only using rad controls on a blank aspx page.
2) You can easily replicate this behavior by creating a blank aspx page and creating a tab control with 2 tabs along with a corresponding multipage control with 2 pages. Place the editor on the 2nd page and make sure the selected index is set to 0. After the page is loaded, select the 2nd tab/page and you'll see the behavior.
Ubong
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2007
3 answers
246 views
I have three fields in my table that I would like to display on any of the views.  Is there a way to have more than just the subject field display in the viewing area?
Dimitar Milushev
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2007
13 answers
598 views
I have a RadDock on a page and in the code behind, I added some content to it by

RadDock.ContentContainer.Clear();
RadDock.ContentContainer.Add(RadPanelBar);

When the page loads, I don't get any content in the RadDock.

What needs to transpire to get this to work?

Thanks!

I decided to also try something else.
I added the panelbar to the dock and then referenced it in the code behing and updated the panelbar with items.  When the process was complete, I still didn't have anything showing on the page for that Dock.  BTW, I am using an updatepanel for the processing that is taking place and the Dock that I am updating is located in a masterpage. 

Thanks.
Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?