Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
163 views
Hi,

Just been having an initial play an am finding that beyond the basic Crl+V paste function, none of the advanced Paste options seem to work in the editor sample in Firefox 2.x, but they are working in IE7.

I've not hit any other snags yet, but will let you know if and when I do.

Cheers,

Julian
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Sep 2007
1 answer
188 views
I have an issue trying to use an external stylesheet.  When I click on the Apply Styles drop-down list, I get the following Javascript error:

Line: 1195
Char: 1
Error: Access is denied.
Code: 0
URL: http://localhost:49443/Editor/EditorTestPage.aspx

The app works fine in FireFox 2.0.07.  I am using IE 7.0.6000.16512, Windows Vista Home Premium.

My code:

=====================

<telerik:RadEditor ID="RadEditor1" runat="server" Skin="Vista" ContentAreaCssFile="mvwres:5-Telerik.Web.UI.Skins.Vista.EditorContentArea.css,Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2007.2.918.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4">
    <Tools>
        <telerik:EditorToolGroup Tag="Standards">
            <telerik:EditorTool Name="Bold" />
            <telerik:EditorTool Name="Italic" />
            <telerik:EditorTool Name="Underline" />
        </telerik:EditorToolGroup>
        <telerik:EditorToolGroup Tag="Styles">
            <telerik:EditorTool Name="ApplyClass" />
        </telerik:EditorToolGroup>
    </Tools>
   <CssFiles>
       <telerik:EditorCssFile Value="~/Editor/EditorTestStylesheet.css" />
   </CssFiles>
    <Content>
</Content>
</telerik:RadEditor>

=======================

Thanks!


Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Sep 2007
3 answers
185 views
Hi,

Are the skins for the Prometheus controls (specifically the Window) available for download?

I cant see them at http://www.telerik.com/support/product-skins-downloads.aspx

Thanks
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Sep 2007
2 answers
86 views
I seem to have encountered a bug where the all day event would be shown on the incorrect dates.  I was able to reproduce it using one of your online demos so I wont bother posting code here.

http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Scheduler/Examples/ClientSideEvents/DefaultVB.aspx

  1. On the demo page, click on week to switch to week view. 
  2. Double click on Bob's birthday and change the from date to 3/25/2007 and leave the end date as it is (3/30/2007).
  3. Click on update.
  4. So far so good.  Now click on "Show 24 hours" at the bottom of the scheduler.  Note that the appointment for Bobs birthday has moved dates.

 

T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Sep 2007
1 answer
519 views
How to Close a RadWindow from within itself.
the tradition javascript: window.close() does not seem to work.  I also tried redirecting to another html page that does the same thing but no go.

The examples show the source code for the parent page, but the the code on the radwindow page, so it is hard to follow though the path of the program execution.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Sep 2007
4 answers
161 views
Hi guys.. it seems that the new version of your scheduler has some problems with the deserialization of the types when it postbacks. I will try to describe my scenario and the solution I found (after spending a LOT OF time of investigation).
1.I bind the radscheduler with List<MyClass> and set the datakeyfield = "ID" which is of type LONG.
2.Everything with the binding is OK ...I can see my appointments ;-)
3.I try to EDIT/DELETE/RESIZE some of the existing appointments.
4.Guess what happens ...error : Cannot find the appointment to delete in the Appointments collection.
[ArgumentException: Cannot find the appointment to delete in the Appointments collection.] Telerik.Web.UI.Scheduling.AppointmentController.DeleteAppointment(Appointment appointmentToDelete, Boolean deleteSeries) +1114 Telerik.Web.UI.RadScheduler.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +1062 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +174 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5102

When I examined what's returned back to me after the JSON serialization is a little different from what I expected.The JSON serializer converts the numbers of type long to int.

Then FindByID method of AppointmentCollection class returns null. The reason is in the following statement :
 if ((appointment.ID != null) && appointment.ID.Equals(id))
{ return appointment; }

the reason is that during the deserialization the original number (of type long) was converted to type int and the statement "appointment.ID.Equals(id)" always is false => the method returns null.
and then the exception is thrown.
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Sep 2007
8 answers
221 views
Is there any help or examples of how to use the client-side docking objects?  I see a reference to the properties, methods, and events, but don't see how you reference the objects in javascript.  I'm specifically trying to determine if a RadDock is collapsed or not.

Any help here is much appreciated.

Thanks, Rob
Richard Lemmon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 Sep 2007
1 answer
114 views
Hi all

Just wondering if there is a way to control the default texts on the default "advanced edit form".

I would like to be able to change "hourly, weekly, monthly" etc. to text of my choice (this goes for the entire form).

It would also be nice to be able to alter the text on the "Delete" confirmation and "Edit" confirmation boxes.

Is this possible ?


Best Regards
Bo
Dimitar Milushev
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Sep 2007
2 answers
121 views
Hi,

It looks like when I call slider.set_Value(#), the client-side callback function (defined in OnClientValueChange) gets invoked twice. Is there a workaround to this?

Thanks,
Amie
grnbeagle
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 Sep 2007
2 answers
169 views
Hi,

    I am using Rad scheduler control. I want to set Recurring Appointments through coding. I need coding for setting

Appointment  for 'All Day Event'.

Hourly Recurrence
Daily Recurrence
Monthly Recurrence
Yearly Recurrence


Then I want to modify the more options such as font size , font name, rename the field name and font color. Then I want to add additional controls such as textbox etc. Is it possible.








Dimitar Milushev
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Sep 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?