Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
9 answers
179 views
Hi,

We tried to add the button MOSSTemplateManager, but got the javascript error "Object expected" when clicking on it. We don't have a problem with MOSSLinkManager, that dialog works fine.

We were using the 4.3.1 version of Full featured rad editor and upgraded to 4.3.2. This fixed the problem in our developer environment, but when delivered and upgraded in client environment we still see the same error. Any ideas why the upgrade did the trick in our environment but not in our clients?

Best regards
Maria
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Sep 2007
1 answer
106 views
Since we typically feed a dataset, datatable, arraytype, or collection to the schedule control, it would be very nice if the control accepted another field for the color/background of the appointment. 

I know we can do this in templates, but it would be simpler from an end-user perspective to just have another column/field with the color.  Of cousre, the field should take either a standard name or an RGB combination. 

I'm already sending title, start, and end to the control, sending "LightSteelBlue" or "MediumAquamarine" would be just as easy.

Again, this is just a suggestion.

Thanks.
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Sep 2007
10 answers
834 views
We are moving from the ASP.NET standard RAD controls to use the Prometheus controls, and are having a problem with one scenario.  We have a application using master pages, and are using the RadAjaxManager in the master page with RadAjaxManagerProxy controls in the content pages.

In one particular instance we require the use of a RAD toolbar to call a Javascript function which in turn creates an ajax request throuhh the client side API.

We are having problems getting this to work. Previously we we using the AjaxRequest method from the client side API and using the AjaxControlId to be that of the manager, however this does not seem to work when used with a RadAjaxManagerProxy. Is there an equivalent method or a known workaround?

We've tried looking through the available documentation but cant find any mentions of a client side API for the RadAjaxManagerProxy control.

Thanks
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 25 Sep 2007
3 answers
183 views
Hi,
I'm using RadEditor on a french MOSS2007 but the component remains in english... When the feature to remplace list item creation with RadEditor is enabled it works perfectly well but the component is in english and i don't know how to change that... I've browsed various XML files of the project but i can't find any where there would be a "default language" parameter...

Thanks for your help,

Guillaume.
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Sep 2007
3 answers
173 views
Hi Guys

Just playing with the new RadEditor.

  • When you are in HTML Mode, if you click on the tool bar, it just jump to the top.
  • Having issue using the new Rad Editor with in old Rad Grid (Edit Template). The tool bar doesn't get loaded.
  • There are lots of Scriptresource files. How do I combine them to minimize the request.
Thats all for now.

Cheers
Shane
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Sep 2007
3 answers
151 views
Does RadScheduler support localization? I got the info that it should work but i still cant change specific labels (names like Days, Month). Vs generates automatically only tooltip property in the local resource file
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Sep 2007
1 answer
57 views
I have integrated RadControls for ASP .NET with Sharepoint Services 3.0 successfully. Now I need the ToolTip and I am lost. I dont know what Name Spaces need to be Declare Type Safe.

can some one help me with this?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2007
1 answer
135 views
I have integrated RadControls for ASP .NET with Sharepoint Services 3.0 successfully. Now I need the ToolTip and I am lost. I dont know what Name Spaces need to be Declare as Type Safe. I was trying arround adding certain Name Spaces but  I was not successfull.

any body have some idea?
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2007
1 answer
171 views
Walter Zorn offers a javascript library for a tool tip that I find very useful in some cases, like my own RSS reader.

There is a behavior about this tooltip I love.  Instead of a close button at the top, you can make the tooltip "sticky" and left click "anywhere" on the tooltip itself, close the tooltip.  Even if there is a link beneath the tooltip where you clicked, the link itself is not clicked from left clicking anywhere on the tooltip (instead of the close button). 

Can RadToolTip emulate this behavior?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2007
1 answer
225 views
We are having some problems where the cursor does not always appear inside the editor and the user cannot type anything.

The only way to then enter information is to switch to HTML view, then back to Design mode. Are there any setfocus type api methods that we could possibly using in client script to get this to work?

James
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?