Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
134 views
In the installation instructions for upgrading RadEditor for MOSS, it outlines how you can deactivate the old RadEditor feature for all sites. But as far as I can tell, this ability is not present in WSS.

Is there any easy way to upgrade RadEditor on a WSS machine apart from visiting every individual site, deactivating the feature, and then finally going back and reactivating the new feature?

-dave
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2007
3 answers
101 views
Hi,

When in Promethus, using any Skin in "EnableEmbeddedSkin" mode, the contentType of CSS is "text/javascript">

This when used in conjunction with Compression in Firefox, firefox doesn't load the css.

Safari and IE works perfectly though.
Regards,
Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2007
1 answer
151 views
When developing with VS2005 in a Web-Environment, there are no problems with integration of RadControls (of course ;-).
But when developing in "normal" Projects (e.g. for making solutions in MOSS), I can't "drag & drop" a Telerik Control into a ASPX-Site ("System can't find the file")
Is there something to mention?

Thanks for answering. 
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2007
4 answers
255 views
Drag and drop within the file explorer would be nice.

I often seen customers upload a file into the root - and then wanted to move it to another folder.

Regards
Bo Hessner
Hessner
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Sep 2007
1 answer
151 views
The only thing holding me back now is the toolbar modes from RAD that appear on focus. Is there any way to do this and I am missing something or is this function not in this editor?

Thanks
John
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2007
9 answers
500 views
I am adding a control to the Proxy for each GridRow. Problem is, it is only working on the first row. The rest of the rows act like they are not Ajaxified. The update button is working correctly. It is just the btnDelete button that is not working on subsequent rows.


protected void Page_PreRender(object sender, EventArgs e)  
    {  
 
        //Find a user-control in the master page  
        UserControl cartSummary = ((UserControl)Master.FindControl("CartSummary1"));  
        //Update Cart Summary when updateButton is clicked  
        RadAjaxManagerProxy1.AjaxSettings.AddAjaxSetting(updateButton, cartSummary);  
 
        foreach (GridViewRow row in grid.Rows)  
        {  
                ImageButton btn = ( ( ImageButton )row.FindControl( "btnDelete" ) );  
                RadAjaxManagerProxy1.AjaxSettings.AddAjaxSetting( btn, cartSummary );  
        }  
        
     
    } 
plamen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Sep 2007
1 answer
311 views
Hi,

I'd like to know how can I use a custom skin for RadEditor Prometheus? I found a property named AllowEmbeddedSkin but I don't know how can I address the skin

Thank you
Peyman
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2007
3 answers
406 views
Hi,

Is it possibel to get an event for expand/collapse of docking control. I want to save the state when this happens.

Regards,
Bob
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2007
1 answer
209 views
A page with an editor and a window causes an unhandled exception.
The result (one of them) is that the content area of the editor cannot be entered or changed in IE7.

To replicate:

<body> 
    <form id="form1" runat="server">  
    <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" /> 
    <div> 
 
        <telerik:RadWindow ID="RadWindow1" runat="server" NavigateUrl="http://www.yahoo.com" VisibleOnPageLoad="true">  
        </telerik:RadWindow> 
 
        <telerik:RadEditor ID="RadEditor1" runat="server" Skin="Vista" > 
        </telerik:RadEditor> 
 
    </div> 
    </form> 
</body> 
 

 

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Sep 2007
9 answers
464 views
I have the following code:

    Protected Sub radEventScheduler1_FormCreating(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.Web.UI.SchedulerFormCreatingEventArgs) Handles radEventScheduler1.FormCreating  
 
        e.Cancel = True 
 
        'Double clicked on appointment  
        If e.Mode = Telerik.Web.UI.FormMode.Insert Then 
 
            Response.Redirect("Page2.aspx", True)  
 
        ElseIf e.Mode = Telerik.Web.UI.FormMode.Edit Then 
 
            Response.Redirect("Page3.aspx, True)  
        Else 
            'Everything else - do nothing for now  
        End If 
 
    End Sub 
 

What I want to do is to direct to different pages depending on whether the user is trying to add a new appointment or edit an existing one.  I'm not sure if I used the correct radscheduler event for this (FormCreated).  I do know that response.redirect doesnt work due to the fact that this is based on microsoft ajax.  Is there a way to redirect to another page without using response.redirect?

Thanks

Rem
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Sep 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?