Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
216 views
Hi, how long does the trial period last for a current download of the Prometheus Trial?  30 days?

Thanks, I couldn't find an answer to this. 
Natalie Farah
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Sep 2007
1 answer
174 views

Hi,

It would be nice if the ShowEvent had an OnLoad event – in this way one could display tooltips for pointing the user in the right direction and combined with the delay show, it can be used as a small step by step guide.

Btw, when using the ToolTip with no content, it shows the tooltip using the controls tooltip/title property – but on first show it displays both the std. html title and the rad tool tip.

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Sep 2007
3 answers
237 views
Hi!

I´m new using the prometheus version. In my application I´m using a RadToolTip and a ScripManager and I have problems with the label asp:ScriptManager. I have been reading about this and I think the problem is the  version  AJAX . Becasuse I have the version 1.X and 2.0.

I don´t know what happen with this control..

Any suggestion?

Thanks.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Sep 2007
3 answers
356 views
The Prometheus AjaxManagerProxy has no support for an AjaxRequest EventHandler, which I find makes it awkward to use in dynamically created UserControls, where I am constructing everything programmatically, and want to be able to manage the AjaxRequest event at the UserControl itself.

This is easy to do with the RadAjaxManager... just add the AjaxManager to the UserControl and give it a AjaxRequest delegate... but, of course, you can't do this with Prometheus (where you can only have the one AjaxManager) and so perhaps a similar functionality with the Prometheus AjaxManagerProxy to emulate this might be work looking at ??
plamen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Sep 2007
8 answers
286 views

I have setup a splitter with an external pane that points to an html page like so:

<telerik:RadPane ID="RadPane2" runat="server" ContentUrl="FullScreenMap.htm"> 

I can get a client side reference to the pane through by the following:

function GetPane()  
{  
   var splitter = $find("<%= RadSplitter1.ClientID %>");  
   var pane = splitter.getPaneById('RadPane2');         
} 

The problem is that I need to call a javascript function within the external content window.  So I would like to be able to do something like
pane.getWindow.callExternalContenJSFunction(); 

Is there any way to do this?
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Sep 2007
3 answers
150 views
Hi,

I have been trying to clear the docks from a specific zone... by using Zone.Docks.Clear(), that doesn't seems to work. I know that the RadDockLayout also contains the information about the same docks and that is probrably the reason the Docks.Clear() doesn't work but I can;t find a way to clear docks in a especific Zone... I also know that I can call RadDockLayout.Controls.Clear()... but that would clear everthing else that I want to keep in my ViewState or Session.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Adriano
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 Sep 2007
4 answers
243 views
PLEASE tell me that spell checking is supported with the new RadEditor Prometheus. It doesn't seem to work in the demos.
Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Sep 2007
8 answers
285 views
I have purchased RadControls for ASP.NET.  How do I go about getting the download for Prometheus?

Thanks
Natalie Farah
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Sep 2007
1 answer
140 views
Hi,

If I set a dock with a long title to width 100% and then shrink the browser window, the dock only shrinks to the width of its title.  Is there currently any way to get around that?

Thanks,

Burt
Petio Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Sep 2007
1 answer
158 views
Hi,

We have been successfully using a Scheduler on a page to show a single person's diary by databinding appointments in the backend (setting DataSource, then calling DataBind).

We now wish to do the same sort of thing to show an office view, where multiple Schedulers are displayed next to each other, similar to the ResourceGrouping sample.

As we do not know how many users there will be in an office, we are using a Repeater, which contains a Scheduler. In the Repeater ItemDataBound event, we get the appointments for that particular user and bind them onto the Scheduler. The initial databinding is kicked off in the Page_Load event.

Unfortunately, the appointments are not appearing. The Scheduler DataSource definitely contains appointments, and the AppointmentDataBound event is being raised. But AppointmentCreated is not raised and no appointments appear on the screen.

The only difference seems to be that the schedulers effectively aren't created until the Page Load event.

Is there any way round this, or is there a better way to create the Schedulers?
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Sep 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?