Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
157 views

I may be having a bit of a hard time keeping up with the split releases by Telerik, so this may sound like a noob question:

  1. Is the "Prometheus" the ASP.NET control package with new controls and the "olds ones" refactored to use the MS Ajax?
  2. If above is true, what are the "use" of RadAjax?
  3. How are new features and bugs made to e.g. the Windows, Dock, Ajax control – on both packages?
  4. As I understand the “Prometheus” has a go live beta license - but how well/is it possible to add it side-by-side with the 2007 Q2 controls?
  5. On another node: Does one use the support tickets or ask here in the forum?

Thanks your time!

Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Sep 2007
1 answer
328 views
This may not be obvious to everyone and I can't seem to find documentation about it anywhere, so I thought I'd post this here and maybe make somebody's day.

In order to get the Image Manager or anything else that uses dialogs, you need to add this to the <httpHandlers> section of the web.config:

<add verb="*" path="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx" type="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler"></add>

Shaun
Mark Chipman
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 Sep 2007
7 answers
293 views
Hi again,
 I've recently upgraded a server from WSS v3 to MOSS and installed the full featured trial version of the RAD editor. When clicking on the MOSSLinkManager or the MOSSTemplateManager im getting a javascript error and no window is loading.

It seems that the code isn't able to get a hold of the MOSS asset picker as far as i can tell. I know that this is expected if you just have WSSv3, but MOSS has been installed over the top and it's still not working.

I don't have a server where i can install MOSS cleanly and retry this, so i was hoping if you could help.
Thanks
Tom.
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Sep 2007
1 answer
285 views
Hi,

I am using Fully featured RADEDitor for MOSS in SharePoint lists. It is not allowing me to upload the files which has size more than 500 KB.

Can you please let me know how to increase the file size limit? I don't see any property in ListConfigxml file.

FYI: I am using RADEditor in Default sharepoint lists.

Regards,
Phani
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Sep 2007
3 answers
171 views
I am trying to set the initial font (or style) that is used when a user first enters the RAD Editor.

I found several forum posts in the Editor for ASP.NET section that recommend adding font styling to the:

.RadEContent, .RadEContentBorrdered

styles in the EditorContentArea.css file but this doesn't seem to work. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Sep 2007
1 answer
91 views
I am binding to generic lists in order to populate my scheduler.  There are 3 main categories of appointments depending on the source.  Does anyone know of a way to assign a certain css style to an appointment?

Thanks,
Josh
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Sep 2007
7 answers
174 views
I have a scenario where when I press a button an extra textbox needs to be shown. Everytime I click the button an extra textbox must be shown (so possibility to add unlimited textboxes). Unfortunately I can only add the textbox to a predefined updatepanel. Therefore everytime the whole panel gets sent over ajax line. How would I only send the html for 1 textbox and add that html to the page without refreshing the whole panel everytime?
jfs67
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Sep 2007
3 answers
100 views
Hi

I have a situation where, with the exception of the Default.aspx, all my aspx files are in a subdirectory of my project. In addition my css files are in another subdirectory at the same level as the aspx directory.

When I click a button on my RadSlidingPane the background colour disappears once returned from the postback.

Almost as if the ContentURL property has changed the original setting from say "pages/page.aspx" to "page.aspx"

Any ideas ?

Kind Regards

David
hkdave95
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
 answered on 15 Sep 2007
3 answers
126 views
I am trying to supress the use of the browser scroll functionality however I am now facing a problems when using a radDock object, when drgging the radDock object inside a scrollable pane, when I scroll down the radDock object position remains static in relation to the screen.

The same problem occurs when using a scrollable div on the screen and a radObject. I dont want to use the browser scrollbar for may reasons, this is why I opted for a splitter and scrollable pane.

Is there anyway, I can make the radDock object recognise the fact that it is inside a scrollable object???
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Sep 2007
1 answer
154 views
I successfully added a pdf icon to MOSS that shows up in search and document libraries.  But the pdf icon does not show up next to links created using the RAD Editor for MOSS 2007 (full version).  Only a blank document shows up.  Is it possible to add document type icons to the RAD Editor for MOSS 2007?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Sep 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?