Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
87 views
In the upgrade documentation for RadDockingZone I see "HighlightedStyle - Removed - TODO".  I would like to change the style to have a wider border, like I did in the previous version.

2 Questions:

1) Does the "TODO" mean that it is planned for Prometheus, just not implemented yet? 

2) Is there any way I can make it work now?

Thanks.
Petio Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Sep 2007
1 answer
125 views
Hi,

RadScheduler looks great right out of the box.  Our application involves web access to a doctor's appointment book.  Since the office has 4 treatment rooms, we wanted to set up the scheduler with 4 columns per day.  Can RadScheduler accommodate us or do we have to wait for this feature to be added?

Regards,
Dr. Neil Gorin
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Sep 2007
1 answer
239 views
When uploading a picture, I noticed in the "Browse Files" tab that the "Name" field displays the url list name when I would think it should display the list tile.  Is this a bug or can it be changed to display the list name?

Thanks,
Ty


IOWA
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Sep 2007
2 answers
261 views
I am using LoadOnDemand for my tooltip and have the OnAjaxUpdate event handler set.  Everything seems to work fine at first.  I right-click on my checkbox and the tooltip does the ajax call and gets the content it is supposed to fine.  Then if I save my form, using the promethis ajax manager and try to use the tooltip again it does a postback instead of a callback.  Once it post back I can use the tooltip fine until my next ajax save, and it happens all over again. 

It looks like the tooltip update panels or something are not be initialized correctly after an ajax call comes back.  Has anyone seen anything similar.  I know it may sound sort of confusing, but it is kind of difficult to explain.

Thanks...

Jason
Jason Maronge
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Sep 2007
1 answer
144 views
Is there a way to use the RAD editor inside the Content Editor Web Part editor?   Like this:

1.  Add a Content Editor Web Part to a page
2.  Click modify web part from menu
3.  Click the "Rich Text Editor..." pushbutton

A window opens with the stock Rich Text Editor.   The RAD editor features have been activated for this site.    

Thanks,
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2007
6 answers
127 views
"ShowContentWhileDragging=false" on the docking manager was a nice feature of the other version of RadDock.  I have a RadEditor in the dock object and the performace of changing the docking zone was dramatically improved when I was able to set ShowContentWhileDragging to false.  Is there any way to achieve this behavior in "Prometheus"?

Thanks.
Petio Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2007
1 answer
141 views
My goal here is to use WSS3 Wikis to do public some assembly procedures for our manufacturing organization.  I just purchased the full version of the editor because of the extra formatting controls and other functionality.

I just uninstalled the lite version and installed the full version.  However none of those extra tools (e.g. "Paste Plain Text", "Inline AJAX Spellchecker", "Horizontal Ruler", etc.) are available, either in the ListItem/Wiki context or in regular WebPart editor controls.

How do I make this extra functionality appear?  Do I have to add these manually to the config files?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2007
6 answers
138 views
Hi.
We are developing a custom portal application.
I created a class called BaseWidget that inherit from RadDock. The purpose is to provide all the basic widget capabilities in one class (as we have a few different kinds of widgets). For example to add to all widgets the same toolbar, title bar, etc...

As all our application is fully AJAX based, our widgets also inherits from IScriptControl in order to attach to it some client side capabilities.

I noticed that if my widget class (that inherits from RadDock) also inherits from IScriptControl, the drag and drop capability of the RadDock stops working completely.

Is there any way to use RadDock and IScriptControl?
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2007
2 answers
270 views
Hopefully you can repro this without me having to put together a sample project, but the basic scenario is that I have tooltip objects that are creating in the ItemDataBound event handler or a Repeater. In this ItemDataBound event handler I am creating some content within a Panel that I then add to the ToolTip's controls collection. Works fine on page load, but after an Ajax update the tooltip pops up, but without any content. After reviewing the HTML source it appears that the Panel that is added to the ToolTip's controls collection is not rendered to the client.

Any initial ideas as to the cause?

Thanks,
Larkin
Larkin Young
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 10 Sep 2007
3 answers
149 views
Hi
   Telerik Team

    Here i found two problems with the export to icalendar format. which are explained below.
1) if you see the example of export to ical, it is working fine but if u try to export all the appointments it will export the first one only. though the function "WriteCalendar()" get the string of all the appointments.
2)second is if u export the appointment the time period get disturb. if i export on my desktop the appointment of 9:00 to 10:00 exported for 11:30 to 12:30

Thanking You
Chirag
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Sep 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?