This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Setting default font

3 Answers 110 Views
WebParts for SharePoint
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Tom
Top achievements
Rank 1
Tom asked on 07 Sep 2007, 04:09 PM
I am trying to set the initial font (or style) that is used when a user first enters the RAD Editor.

I found several forum posts in the Editor for ASP.NET section that recommend adding font styling to the:

.RadEContent, .RadEContentBorrdered

styles in the EditorContentArea.css file but this doesn't seem to work. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 08 Sep 2007, 09:11 AM
Hi Tom,

I believe the following documentation article will be of help: Default Font for Editable Content. The approach for RadEditor for MOSS is the same, the only difference is the location of the EditorContentArea.css file. In MOSS environment you can find it in (default location) Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\wpresources\RadEditorSharePoint\4.3.1.0__1f131a624888eeed\RadControls\Editor\Skins\<your skin>

When you set the font in the .RadEContent, .RadEContentBorrdered classes, save the file and restart your browser. This is needed because the content area is an IFRAME element and the browser caches its styles.

Best regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Plawrencejr
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Sep 2007, 10:52 PM
What is the default skin for the full editor. I tried changing defult skin to get a different default font when eding and it did not work.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
answered on 19 Sep 2007, 10:45 AM
Hello Plawrencejr,

The default skin is named "Default" and is placed in the folder which Rumen pointed. Can you please let us know what were the exact steps that you took to change the font?

Kind regards,
Georgi Tunev
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Tags
WebParts for SharePoint
Asked by
Tom
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rumen