Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
109 views
What do I have to do, if I would like to be able to select 2 rows in my grid, and then have a 'copy' button, either on the row or command item, that when I press the copy button, it will pop up a window, so I can alter a field, and then have the those records added to the database.

Thanks.
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
3 answers
106 views
I have upgraded the basic Rad Editor control to Prometheus Rad Editor control on my page. But the skins are not applied properly for the upgraded Editor(prometheus) on my page.

Whether skins in basic Rad Editor control is same as skins in Prometheus Rad Editor control?. Or do we want to replace it with new skins? If so where i can get those skins?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
3 answers
149 views
Hi
I would like to catch in the OnKeyPress Event the Insert and Deletekey. Is that possible? I know some browser does not support this.

Furthermore the "get_IsCtrlPressed" Property does not work. I get always the message that this method is not supported.
My Client function:
function radGridDumOnKeyPress(sender, eventArgs)
{
  alert("Is Ctrl pressed: " + eventArgs.get_IsCtrlPressed());
}
I am using IE7.

Best regards
Holger

Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
2 answers
144 views
I have installed RadEditor For SharePoint MOSS 2007 permium edition. I followed the instructions step by step. The problem I am having is that when I try to create a hyperlink when editing the Telerik webpart, in Forefox, the links are not created. It allows me to go through all of the normal settings but when i hit Ok the link is not there.
If copy and paste a hyperlink in from Word the link works just fine.

Can anyone please help me out, I am new to RadEditor and really need this to work.
thanks,
Ian

Are there any changes to the web.config file that i need to make?
Ian
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
3 answers
99 views
changes in ConfigFile.xml are overwritten by the radEditor lite.
is this a known issue?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
1 answer
79 views
Hi,

Why Treeview doesnt have 2 parameteres constructor (taking node name and value)? It was avaible in old RadControls and now I have to change a lot of my code. Please add it if its not a problem.

Thanks
Veselin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
4 answers
198 views
I must be missing something obvious...

I have a scheduler setup (the previous release of prometheus, not the most recent one, VS2005/vista/ie7/MSServer2003), using ResourceView (not that I think it would matter), that I can't get to fire off the following:

 Protected Sub RadScheduler1_AppointmentClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.Web.UI.SchedulerEventArgs) Handles RadScheduler1.AppointmentClick
        panGuests.Visible = True  'show details panel
        GrabMeetingInfo(CType(e.Appointment.ID, Integer))
    End Sub

Unless I set AllowEdit to True.  At which point though I also get that editing screen, which I don't want to see.

Am I correct to assume that the AppointmentClick() Sub should fire off when I click on an appointment in the calendar?  Or do I need to mess with the client side java onappoitnmentclick()?

Please clue me in :)

Also, I couldn't seem to find a concrete listing of the columns datatypes the schedule looks for when assigning values to the various fields (date/time/etc).  It  seems to think that most if not all of the meetings in the database i have to work with are recurrent meetings when i know 99% of that (at least) aren't.  Although this might be a mute issue since that message only comes up on the edit screen which i don't want to see anyway...

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
3 answers
214 views
I cannot seem to change the border on a numeric textbox.  I've tried using the borderstyle property and chaning the border property in the style property of the control.

I'd like to have the input box from Telerik look like a standard textbox, and I haven't been able to figure out how to do this.

Any help would be appreciated!
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
1 answer
210 views
Is there a way to have a custom resource type?  It looks like the scheduler only support radiobuttonlists and dropdownlists.  What if I want to add a textbox, or even a usercontrol??

The reason I'm trying to do this is because I am currently using the advancedinserttemplate and advancededittemplate, but I just learned that you can't use the recurrences with these templates....and I need recurrences as well.

Thanks!
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
1 answer
126 views
I have a grouping in my grid and the column is a bit column coming from sql server. Instead of displaying True and False for the values I want to replace them with 'Yes' and 'No'. Is this possible?

Is there also a way to change the string so that I can display :
Test1, HandsOn: Yes

instead of : 
Group: Test1; HandsOn: True

Thanks.

<

telerik:GridGroupByExpression>

<SelectFields>

<telerik:GridGroupByField FieldAlias="ReferenceName" FieldName="ReferenceName" HeaderText="Group">

</telerik:GridGroupByField>

<telerik:GridGroupByField FieldAlias="HandsOn" FieldName="HandsOn" HeaderText="HandsOn">

</telerik:GridGroupByField>

</SelectFields>

<GroupByFields>

<telerik:GridGroupByField FieldName="ReferenceName" SortOrder="Ascending"></telerik:GridGroupByField>

<telerik:GridGroupByField FieldName="HandsOn" SortOrder="Ascending"></telerik:GridGroupByField>

</GroupByFields>

</telerik:GridGroupByExpression>

Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?