Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
309 views
Hi guys,
I'm using the accordion from the ajax toolkit along with RadAjaxManager.

OnClick of each accordion heading I'm loading the content of that panel ajaxically (using RadAjaxManager). I have RadAjaxSettings wired to update the accordion on AjaxRequest event.


The problem is that this causes the entire accordion to be updated with each trip - and all I need is for the panel that I'm opening to update (and hence save round-trip time and network traffic). Is this possible?

The scenario is that I capture the click event of the header (via javascript) and call AjaxRequest event through client-side code. Everything works fine in terms of making the ajax requests. Just want to know if there's a way to do it without updating the entire accordion? I realise I should make each panel a server-side panel (this becoming the "updated" control) but what becomes my "initiating" control? There is no server-side control to initiate the request, it's pure javascript.

Cheers,
Daron
Giuseppe
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
5 answers
205 views
Why you implemented the attribute "iconurl" in ToolsFile.xml?
Playing around with this attribute has no success and all help articles take the CSS-way:
.rade_toolbar.<skinName> .<commandName>
{
   
background-image: url(MyImage.gif);
}
Thanks for "enlighten" me ;-)
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
5 answers
308 views

I'm creating a dinamic grid but having proble adding Ajax to it, also I need to be able to have multi select field so I was thinking about DropDown with checkbox.
I add the HTMLColumn bud it didn't work neither.

here it is.

private

void DefineGridStructure()

{

 

RadGrid1.ID =

"RadGrid1";

RadGrid1.Width =

Unit.Percentage(98);

RadGrid1.AllowPaging =

true;

RadGrid1.AllowSorting =

true;

RadGrid1.PagerStyle.Mode =

GridPagerMode.NumericPages;

RadGrid1.AutoGenerateColumns =

false;

//RadGrid1.EnableAJAX = true;

RadGrid1.GridLines =

GridLines.None;

RadGrid1.ShowStatusBar =

true;

RadGrid1.AllowAutomaticDeletes =

true;

RadGrid1.AllowAutomaticInserts =

true;

RadGrid1.AllowAutomaticUpdates =

true;

GridEditCommandColumn editcommandColumn;

editcommandColumn =

new GridEditCommandColumn();

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(editcommandColumn);

editcommandColumn.UniqueName =

"ThiseditcommandColumn";

editcommandColumn.ButtonType =

GridButtonColumnType.ImageButton;

editcommandColumn.EditImageUrl =

"~/Images/grid/edit.gif";

editcommandColumn.HeaderText = edit;

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.DataKeyNames =

new string[] {"LibraryID", "PortalID"};

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.AutoGenerateColumns =

false;

RadGrid1.PageIndexChanged +=

new Telerik.Web.UI.GridPageChangedEventHandler(this.RadGrid1_PageIndexChanged);

RadGrid1.NeedDataSource +=

new Telerik.Web.UI.GridNeedDataSourceEventHandler(this.RadGrid1_NeedDataSource);

RadGrid1.PreRender +=

new System.EventHandler(this.RadGrid1_PreRender);

RadGrid1.ItemDataBound +=

new Telerik.Web.UI.GridItemEventHandler(this.RadGrid1_ItemDataBound);

RadGrid1.UpdateCommand +=

new GridCommandEventHandler(this.RadGrid1_UpdateCommand);

RadGrid1.InsertCommand +=

new GridCommandEventHandler(this.RadGrid1_InsertCommand);

RadGrid1.DeleteCommand +=

new GridCommandEventHandler(this.RadGrid1_DeleteCommand);

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.CommandItemDisplay =

GridCommandItemDisplay.Top;

//RadGrid1.MasterTableView.EditFormSettings.UserControlName = "~/BackOffice/Groups/Group.ascx";

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.EditFormSettings.EditFormType =

GridEditFormType.AutoGenerated;

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.EditFormSettings.EditColumn.UniqueName =

"EditCommandColumn1";

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.ExpandCollapseColumn.ButtonType =

GridExpandColumnType.ImageButton;

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.ExpandCollapseColumn.UniqueName =

"ExpandColumn";

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.ExpandCollapseColumn.Visible =

false;

 

GridButtonColumn buttoncolumn;

//buttoncolumn = new GridButtonColumn();

//buttoncolumn.UniqueName = "Image1";

//buttoncolumn.ButtonType = GridButtonColumnType.ImageButton;

//buttoncolumn.CommandName = "Select";

//RadGrid1.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(buttoncolumn);

string veditColumnName = "GroupID";

string vcArg = "";

int vcount = -1;

string vtype = "Image";

GridTemplateColumn veditColumn = new GridTemplateColumn();

veditColumn.ItemTemplate =

new editTemplate(veditColumnName, vcArg, vcount, vtype);

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(veditColumn);

 

GridBoundColumn boundColumn;

boundColumn =

new GridBoundColumn();

boundColumn.DataField =

"Title";

boundColumn.HeaderText = title;

boundColumn.SortExpression =

"Title";

boundColumn.UniqueName =

"Title";

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(boundColumn);

boundColumn =

new GridBoundColumn();

boundColumn.DataField =

"Description";

boundColumn.HeaderText = description;

boundColumn.SortExpression =

"Description";

boundColumn.UniqueName =

"Description";

boundColumn.MaxLength = 500;

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(boundColumn);

GridDropDownColumn boundDropDown;

boundDropDown =

new GridDropDownColumn();

boundDropDown.DataField =

"Audiency";

boundDropDown.HeaderText = audiency;

boundDropDown.SortExpression =

"Audiency";

boundDropDown.UniqueName =

"Audiency";

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(boundDropDown);

boundColumn =

new GridBoundColumn();

boundColumn.DataField =

"CreatedDt";

boundColumn.HeaderText = createddt;

boundColumn.SortExpression =

"CreatedDt";

boundColumn.UniqueName =

"CreatedDt";

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(boundColumn);

boundColumn =

new GridBoundColumn();

boundColumn.DataField =

"UpdatedDt";

boundColumn.HeaderText = updateddt;

boundColumn.SortExpression =

"UpdatedDt";

boundColumn.UniqueName =

"UpdatedDt";

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(boundColumn);

 

buttoncolumn =

new GridButtonColumn();

buttoncolumn.HeaderText = delete;

buttoncolumn.Text = delete;

buttoncolumn.ConfirmText = strconfirmdelete;

buttoncolumn.ButtonType =

GridButtonColumnType.ImageButton;

buttoncolumn.ImageUrl =

"~/Images/grid/delete.gif";

buttoncolumn.CommandName =

"Delete";

RadGrid1.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(buttoncolumn);

//Add the RadGrid instance to the controls

this.PlaceHolder1.Controls.Add(RadGrid1);

}

Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
1 answer
97 views
So... with prometheus and no RadControls directory how would I increase the font size of say... the 'Black' skin of the RadMenu?

(the skinning tutorial still talks about RadControls dir... would i just copy that over?)

Thanks!
Kyle.
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
1 answer
149 views
Hi there.
RadMenu has problems when page is in RTL mode with setting dir=rtl in <body> or <html> elements. the problem is that RadMenu minimizes to left border of the page when mouse cursor leaves RadMenu.
This problem does not exist when page is in LTR mode and RadMenu is set to RTL itself.
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
1 answer
102 views
I am using Full featured radEditor (license version). I have created one list in which I replaced rich-text editor with MOSSRadEditor. I want to use additional commands "Document Manager", "Flash Manager", "Toggle Screen Mode" etc. I include these commands into ToolsFile.xml. The commands are appearing but when I click on any of the commands, it throws an error:

Could not find the command DocumentManager. Please update your command list.

Please let me know the solution.

Umesh
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
4 answers
204 views
I have created a module for DotNetNuke for internal use at our company where I currently have an ASP:Calendar control that i've overridden the OnDayRender event to render it in a "calendar-like" format (with up to 3 items per day showing).  It is an event module that allows people in the company to sign up for events and go through a work-flow process including manager approval, custom event fields (so an event could have any # of different items you want to collect data about), etc.

I am in the process of converting it to use RadScheduler so it looks prettier, works "better", and is more intuitive to use.  I have a certain flow that I intend to follow and just wanted to get some general comments about what seems the most intuitive.

Essentially, it starts out that the user comes to the calendar in a monthly view and can see all the events on various days at a quick glance.  They will then be able to click the event and get a detailed synopsis for the event and optionally sign up for the event.  Assuming the event lets them signup, it will do so and shoot an email out to them and, in some cases, to their manager for approval.  If the user is somebody with "edit" rights, they may also edit the event.

So basically my intention is to have an "Event details" page open up in a RadWindow when they click/double-click the event... that page will have a signup link if they are allowed to signup, and if they have rights, an edit link.  Clicking the signup or edit link will open up the respective page within RadWindow, keeping it "internal" and "clean". 

Just want to know if that seems like a clean approach, or if there is a "cleaner" way of approaching this.

Another option would be using the RadToolTip to provide the basic synopsis on mouseover, then clicking either "signup" or "edit" would bring up the appropriate page in a RadWindow though I'm not really sure how to accomplish something like that.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
6 answers
240 views
I can not get the Splitter to size itself correctly in IE7. It shrinks its height so that only the scrollbars are visible.

I've experienced this problem before with the pre-Prometheus version and had to set Height="100%" on all tables and divs from the Splitter all the way through the HTML hierarchy back up to the body tag. I've tried the same thing this time and it has not resolved the problem. I've even replace the Microsoft AJAX panel with the Telerik AJAX panel because it allows me to set Height="100%" on it.

What is the purpose of the ResizeWithParentPane and ResizeWithBrowserWindow properties? I've tried setting them individually to true and false and that does not resolve the issue either.

The Splitter renders correctly on IE6.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Terry


Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
3 answers
211 views
Hello,

I have a problem with the RadScheduler.  I currently have it set up to be able to export individual appointments and/or export all the appointments to Outlook.  Whenever I try to export appointments to Outlook 2007, it works fine.  They used to have different times when exported, but I have since fixed that.  The problem is that when you click "Export All" and the machine the user is on runs office 2003, it only ends up exporting the first appointment in the calendar, not all the appointments.  If the user is running on Office 2007, then it seems to work as intended.

My question is the following:  Is this a known/common issue?  If so, is there a quick fix for it?

This is the code attached to the Export All button:

    protected void Button2_Click(object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e)  
    {  
        TimeSpan currentOffset = TimeZone.CurrentTimeZone.GetUtcOffset(DateTime.Now);  
        WriteCalendar(RadScheduler.ExportToICalendar(RadScheduler1.Appointments, currentOffset));  
    }  
 

This is the .aspx markup for the Scheduler, with it's Rad Ajax Panel (prometheus) around it:

                    <telerik:RadAjaxPanel ID="RadAjaxPanel1" runat="server" Height="100%"   
                        Width="100%" HorizontalAlign="NotSet">  
                    <telerik:RadScheduler ID="RadScheduler1" runat="server" AllowDelete="True"   
                            AllowEdit="True" AllowInsert="True" DataEndField="End"   
                        DataKeyField="ID" DataStartField="Start" DataSubjectField="Subject"   
                            FirstDayOfWeek="Sunday" LastDayOfWeek="Saturday" 
                        SelectedView="DayView" DayEndTime="18:00:00" DayStartTime="08:00:00"   
                            Height="100%"   
                        onappointmentcommand="RadScheduler1_AppointmentCommand"   
                        OnAppointmentInsert="RadScheduler1_AppointmentInsert"   
                        OnAppointmentUpdate="RadScheduler1_AppointmentUpdate" Skin="Office2007"   
                        StartEditingInAdvancedForm="False" OverflowBehavior="Scroll" 
                        Width="100%" onappointmentdelete="RadScheduler1_AppointmentDelete">  
                        <AppointmentTemplate> 
                           <div style="width:100%;height:100%;background:#c6d7f7 url('Images/appointmentBG2.jpg') repeat-x ;position:absolute;margin:0 0 0 0">  
                                <b><%# Eval("Subject") %></b>  
                           </div> 
                           <div style="position:absolute;top:1px;right:15px">       
                                <asp:ImageButton ID="Button1" runat="server"   
                                AlternateText="Export to iCalendar" CommandName="Export"   
                                ImageUrl="~/Images/exportToOutlookImage.gif"   
                                OnClientClick="Export(this, event); return false;" ImageAlign="Top" /> 
                           </div> 
                        </AppointmentTemplate> 
                        <AdvancedInsertTemplate> 
                            <div style="position: relative; width: 100%; background: #E6E6E6; height: 100%; border: 1px solid #666666;">  
                                <table align="center" class="style1" width="100%">  
                                    <tr> 
                                        <td> 
                                            <table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="style1"   
                                                width="100%">  
                                                <tr> 
                                                    <td colspan="2" style="WIDTH: 100%;">  
                                                        <div style="width:100%">  
                                                            <div class="blueBox"   
                                                                style="margin-bottom: 5px; width:100%; position: static; bottom: 0px">  
                                                                <asp:LinkButton ID="InsertButton" runat="server" ValidationGroup="appointmentSubmit" CausesValidation="true" CommandName="Insert">  
                                                                <asp:Image ID="insertImage" runat="server" AlternateText="insert"   
                                                                    ImageUrl="Images/ok.gif" /> 
                                                                </asp:LinkButton> 
                                                                <asp:LinkButton ID="InsertCancelButton" runat="server" CausesValidation="False"   
                                                                    CommandName="Cancel">  
                                                                <asp:Image ID="Image2" runat="server" AlternateText="cancel"   
                                                                    ImageUrl="Images/cancel.gif" /> 
                                                                </asp:LinkButton> 
                                                            </div> 
                                                        </div> 
                                                    </td> 
                                                </tr> 
                                                <tr> 
                                                    <td align="center" colspan="2" width="100%">  
                                                        <table class="style2" width="100%">  
                                                            <tr> 
                                                                <td align="left" class="style6" width="100">  
                                                                    Subject</td> 
                                                                <td align="left" colspan="2">  
                                                                    <asp:TextBox ID="TitleTextBox" runat="server" Columns="20" Rows="1"   
                                                                        Text='<%# Bind("Subject") %>' TextMode="SingleLine" Width="95%" ValidationGroup="appointmentSubmit"></asp:TextBox> 
                                                                        <asp:RequiredFieldValidator  
                                                                            ID="RequiredFieldValidator1" ControlToValidate="TitleTextBox" 
                                                                            ValidationGroup="appointmentSubmit" EnableClientScript="true"  runat="server" 
                                                                            ErrorMessage="Please enter a subject"></asp:RequiredFieldValidator> 
                                                                </td> 
                                                            </tr> 
                                                            <tr> 
                                                                <td class="style3" colspan="3">  
                                                                    <hr /> 
                                                                </td> 
                                                            </tr> 
                                                            <tr> 
                                                                <td align="left" class="style6">  
                                                                    Start Time</td> 
                                                                <td align="left" class="style5" width="220">  
                                                                    <telerik:RadDateTimePicker ID="StartInput" Runat="server"   
                                                                        Culture="English (United States)" SelectedDate='<%# Bind("Start") %>'   
                                                                        TimeView-Interval="00:30:00">  
                                                                        <TimeView skin="Office2007" UseAccessibleHeader="False">  
                                                                        </TimeView> 
                                                                        <DateInput Width="100%">  
                                                                        </DateInput> 
                                                                        <DatePopupButton CssClass="radPopupImage_Default" /> 
                                                                        <Calendar skin="Office2007" UseColumnHeadersAsSelectors="False"   
                                                                            UseRowHeadersAsSelectors="False">  
                                                                        </Calendar> 
                                                                        <TimePopupButton CssClass="radPopupImage_Default" /> 
                                                                    </telerik:RadDateTimePicker> 
                                                                </td> 
                                                                <td align="left">  
                                                                    [ ] All Day Event</td> 
                                                            </tr> 
                                                            <tr> 
                                                                <td align="left" class="style6">  
                                                                    End Time</td> 
                                                                <td align="left" class="style5">  
                                                                    <telerik:RadDateTimePicker ID="EndInput" Runat="server"   
                                                                        Culture="English (United States)" SelectedDate='<%# Bind("End") %>'   
                                                                        TimeView-Interval="00:30:00">  
                                                                        <TimeView skin="Office2007" UseAccessibleHeader="False">  
                                                                        </TimeView> 
                                                                        <DateInput Width="100%">  
                                                                        </DateInput> 
                                                                        <DatePopupButton CssClass="radPopupImage_Default" /> 
                                                                        <Calendar skin="Office2007" UseColumnHeadersAsSelectors="False"   
                                                                            UseRowHeadersAsSelectors="False">  
                                                                        </Calendar> 
                                                                        <TimePopupButton CssClass="radPopupImage_Default" /> 
                                                                    </telerik:RadDateTimePicker> 
                                                                </td> 
                                                                <td> 
                                                                    &nbsp;</td> 
                                                            </tr> 
                                                            <tr> 
                                                                <td class="style6">  
                                                                    &nbsp;</td> 
                                                                <td class="style5">  
                                                                    &nbsp;</td> 
                                                                <td> 
                                                                    &nbsp;</td> 
                                                            </tr> 
                                                            <tr> 
                                                                <td class="style3" colspan="3">  
                                                                    <hr /> 
                                                                </td> 
                                                            </tr> 
                                                            <tr> 
                                                                <td ;="" align="center" class="style4" colspan="3" valign="middle">  
                                                                    Notes will go here</td> 
                                                            </tr> 
                                                        </table> 
                                                    </td> 
                                                </tr> 
                                                <tr> 
                                                    <td> 
                                                        &nbsp;</td> 
                                                    <td> 
                                                        &nbsp;</td> 
                                                </tr> 
                                            </table> 
                                        </td> 
                                    </tr> 
                                </table> 
                            </div> 
                        </AdvancedInsertTemplate> 
                        <AdvancedEditTemplate> 
                            <div style="position: relative; width: 100%; background: #E6E6E6; height: 100%; border: 1px solid #666666;">  
                                <table align="center" class="style1" width="100%">  
                                    <tr> 
                                        <td> 
                                            <table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="style1"   
                                                width="100%">  
                                                <tr> 
                                                    <td colspan="2" style="WIDTH: 100%;">  
                                                        <div style="width:100%">  
                                                            <div class="blueBox"   
                                                                style="margin-bottom: 5px; width:100%; position: static; bottom: 0px">  
                                                                <asp:LinkButton ID="InsertButton" runat="server" CommandName="Update">  
                                                                <asp:Image ID="insertImage" runat="server" AlternateText="update"   
                                                                    ImageUrl="Images/ok.gif" /> 
                                                                </asp:LinkButton> 
                                                                <asp:LinkButton ID="InsertCancelButton" runat="server" CausesValidation="False"   
                                                                    CommandName="Cancel">  
                                                                <asp:Image ID="Image2" runat="server" AlternateText="cancel"   
                                                                    ImageUrl="Images/cancel.gif" /> 
                                                                </asp:LinkButton> 
                                                            </div> 
                                                        </div> 
                                                    </td> 
                                                </tr> 
                                                <tr> 
                                                    <td align="center" colspan="2" width="100%">  
                                                        <table class="style2" width="100%">  
                                                            <tr> 
                                                                <td align="left" class="style6" width="100">  
                                                                    Subject</td> 
                                                                <td align="left" colspan="2">  
                                                                    <asp:TextBox ID="TitleTextBox" runat="server" Columns="20" Rows="1"   
                                                                        Text='<%# Bind("Subject") %>' TextMode="SingleLine" Width="95%"></asp:TextBox> 
                                                                </td> 
                                                            </tr> 
                                                            <tr> 
                                                                <td class="style3" colspan="3">  
                                                                    <hr /> 
                                                                </td> 
                                                            </tr> 
                                                            <tr> 
                                                                <td align="left" class="style6">  
                                                                    Start Time</td> 
                                                                <td align="left" class="style5" width="220">  
                                                                    <telerik:RadDateTimePicker ID="StartInput" Runat="server"   
                                                                        Culture="English (United States)" SelectedDate='<%# Bind("Start") %>'   
                                                                        TimeView-Interval="00:30:00">  
                                                                        <TimeView skin="Office2007" UseAccessibleHeader="False">  
                                                                        </TimeView> 
                                                                        <DateInput Width="100%">  
                                                                        </DateInput> 
                                                                        <DatePopupButton CssClass="radPopupImage_Default" /> 
                                                                        <Calendar skin="Office2007" UseColumnHeadersAsSelectors="False"   
                                                                            UseRowHeadersAsSelectors="False">  
                                                                        </Calendar> 
                                                                        <TimePopupButton CssClass="radPopupImage_Default" /> 
                                                                    </telerik:RadDateTimePicker> 
                                                                </td> 
                                                                <td align="left">  
                                                                    [ ] All Day Event</td> 
                                                            </tr> 
                                                            <tr> 
                                                                <td align="left" class="style6">  
                                                                    End Time</td> 
                                                                <td align="left" class="style5">  
                                                                    <telerik:RadDateTimePicker ID="EndInput" Runat="server"   
                                                                        Culture="English (United States)" SelectedDate='<%# Bind("End") %>'   
                                                                        TimeView-Interval="00:30:00">  
                                                                        <TimeView skin="Office2007" UseAccessibleHeader="False">  
                                                                        </TimeView> 
                                                                        <DateInput Width="100%">  
                                                                        </DateInput> 
                                                                        <DatePopupButton CssClass="radPopupImage_Default" /> 
                                                                        <Calendar skin="Office2007" UseColumnHeadersAsSelectors="False"   
                                                                            UseRowHeadersAsSelectors="False">  
                                                                        </Calendar> 
                                                                        <TimePopupButton CssClass="radPopupImage_Default" /> 
                                                                    </telerik:RadDateTimePicker> 
                                                                </td> 
                                                                <td> 
                                                                    &nbsp;</td> 
                                                            </tr> 
                                                            <tr> 
                                                                <td class="style6">  
                                                                    &nbsp;</td> 
                                                                <td class="style5">  
                                                                    &nbsp;</td> 
                                                                <td> 
                                                                    &nbsp;</td> 
                                                            </tr> 
                                                            <tr> 
                                                                <td class="style3" colspan="3">  
                                                                    <hr /> 
                                                                </td> 
                                                            </tr> 
                                                            <tr> 
                                                                <td ;="" align="center" class="style4" colspan="3" valign="middle">  
                                                                    Notes will go here</td> 
                                                            </tr> 
                                                        </table> 
                                                    </td> 
                                                </tr> 
                                                <tr> 
                                                    <td> 
                                                        &nbsp;</td> 
                                                    <td> 
                                                        &nbsp;</td> 
                                                </tr> 
                                            </table> 
                                        </td> 
                                    </tr> 
                                </table> 
                            </div> 
                        </AdvancedEditTemplate> 
                     </telerik:RadScheduler> 
                    </telerik:RadAjaxPanel> 
 

Am I doing something wrong?
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
1 answer
202 views
Hi there,

I'm wondering if it's possible to implement a pager that is entirely custom. That is it's not attached to the grid in any way. It could be somewhere completely different on the page. I see the use of a class to implement the pager but that is still attached to the grid by specifying pager-position="top" or "bottom", etc.

I'd like to write a class, put that on the page whereever I like, and wire it up to the grid by specifying it somewhere in the properties.

If someone could let me know the best approach, that would be great. It maybe that I have to implement paging in a completely different way, without using any of the grid functionality.

Regards,

Stuart.
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Feb 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?