Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
175 views
ok, i have a very simple issue, all i am trying to do is set a selected date of the control but i see some default date of  1/1/1980
with this
Me.radTxtDOB.DbSelectedDate= d.Dob
and this
Me.radTxtDOB.SelectedDate = d.Dob

Simple problem, is that a BUG?

James Van Buren
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 25 Mar 2008
3 answers
211 views

Hi

I'm using prometheus 2007.3.1425.35 controls for my C# project.
I need to log off the user if the user is inactive for eg 20 mins.Can i do it with any of the controls(Timer) in prometheus?

I dont find any equivalent control for RadTimer in Prometheus.

Please provide me any samples if you could.

Thanks

-Ayyappan

Par
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 25 Mar 2008
1 answer
168 views
Hi,

We purchased RadEditor for our project but then found out that we can't use it due to the 'reusable content' issue (RadEditor adds reusable content statically instead of dynamically) and so switched back to the default editor.

However, we liked some of the other aspects of RadEditor such as the buttons to embed Multimedia content.

Is there a way we can call these functions from a button in the default MOSS Editor? This would help us meet both the needs.

If this is not possible, can you point me to some sample code that I can use to invoke a RadWindow (we like the look and feel) from a button in default MOSS Editor, so that I can mimic the functionality of the multimedia buttons?

Thanks,
Sathya.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Mar 2008
3 answers
116 views
Hi,

I'm trying to do something I consider easy, but it turns out to be not so easy. I have a div that has a certain width (may vary). I'm trying to put a (vertical) menu in this div. All the items in the first level (the ones that are visible by default) should stretch to 100% of the container (in this case a div).

Setting the width for the RadMenu to 100% makes the menu stretch, but the items are not following along (they remain the same width as before, I'm guessing the width set by the item's text content). How can I make the items stretch as well?

Thanks.

P.S. I'm using a custom skin so changing the css would be OK, but I need to know what to change.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Mar 2008
1 answer
111 views
I have a Premetheus grid that display database data. One of the columns includes a link field, and another an image button. The data is loaded from the database and displays well.

I have set the grid for client-side sorting. When I place the mouse on any of the columns other than the link and button columns (those use item templates) I get the hand cursor and the header is clickeable.

This does not happen with the link and button related columns. Any ideas what could be the issue?

Thanks for your help.
Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Mar 2008
7 answers
216 views
Hello!

I added a checkbox to "CommandItemTemplate". Now I need to get the value wether it's checked or unchecked in "Page_Load". But how can I access the control with Page.FindControl("FromName"). FindControl("CheckboxName") the control couln't be found. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Mar 2008
1 answer
71 views
Hi,

can we somehow adjust the width of the AJAX Spellchecker Dropdown? Which would be the correct css-class to modify?

We do not want a text like "English - United Kingdom" to be wraped within the dropdown.

Regards,

Robert
George
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Mar 2008
1 answer
115 views
I have a grid populated from the database. Data displays well.
I have set the grid to do sorting on the client.

When I click on a column, my grid data disappears. A postback is occuring.

Any ideas why the data is lost and why is postback happening since the sorting is supposed to be on the client sire?

Thanks.
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Mar 2008
1 answer
99 views
I would like to disable a few editboxes in update mode suh as unique keys and enable the for user entry in insert mode. How can I achieve that with arrayList Binding.
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Mar 2008
4 answers
201 views
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me how I can set the value of the ContentAreaCssFile property (So I can replace it with my own custom CSS file)?  The editor is on a SharePoint page so I cannot set the value in the page markup.

Thanks in advance,

Paul
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 25 Mar 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?