Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
125 views
Hi,

I have a DNN module with RadChart inside, at dev server everything works ok, but on production charts are not displayed. I checked links to img files and everything looks ok, I have also changed UseSession to false, but still no luck (img files are generated in temp folder). Any ideas what can be wrong?

PS. Site uses AD authorization, can this make any difference?
possible
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Apr 2008
1 answer
210 views
I just downloaded the newest update to the Prometheus tools.  I am currently running the uninstall of my previous version, which so far has taken more than an hour...it is still "gathering information.

Is there a better way of handling this?  It's unbelievably slow.
Chris Ruegsegger
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Apr 2008
4 answers
178 views

When we move mouse over the slots, it highlights the whole row. Currently I am using Outlook skin and it highlights them as Blue.

I wanted to make that transparent so there is no highlighting. How do I do that?

I tried following unsuccessfully.

    .RadScheduler_Outlook .rsDayView .rsContentTable .rsRow:hover
    {
        background: none; /* transparent */
    }
    .RadScheduler_Outlook .rsContentTable .rsRow .rsAptCreate,
    .RadScheduler_Outlook .rsAllDayRow .rsAptCreate
    {
        background: transparent none repeat scroll 0%; /* #2E6AC2  */
    }


-Piyush
Piyush Bhatt
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 Apr 2008
1 answer
65 views
The AppointmentInsert event uses the SchedulerCancelEventArgs yet the AppointmentUpdate event uses the AppointmentUpdateEventArgs. This seems inconsistent to me.

Shouldn't the insert be updated to use the AppointmentCreatedEventArgs or perhaps an AppointmentInsertEventArgs should be added?
Brett
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 Apr 2008
3 answers
146 views
Is there a way to pass some client data to the instance of the FileBrowser?

I have defined a file browser that inherits from FileBrowserContentProvider and I would like to pass some information into the file browser for use when processing uploads.

I know that we pass the type name of the file browser to the editor and it is responsible for creating the file browser instance.

Mike
George
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Apr 2008
3 answers
158 views
Hi,

We use our own file viewer in place of the document and image managers (we needed our own specific functionality). We didn't simply change the content managers behind them - they are completely different controls that pop up in Rad Windows.

However, I don't know how to get the 'Select Image' button of the Image Map Editor to use our functions instead of the image manager. Is it possible to alter its behaviour to load some alternate javascript?

Thanks!
George
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Apr 2008
5 answers
88 views

i have web project
in master page i replace ScriptManager1 with RadScriptManager1
and register it

when run it ,the page displayed
and message box apper with error that "telerik is undefinded"
how to solve this?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Apr 2008
6 answers
209 views

i'm using grouping in grid
in this grid i have GridDropDownColumn
when i make grouping  it display ValueField not TextFiled in grouping spliter
what should i do ?
Mohammad Bourisly
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Apr 2008
3 answers
359 views
I saw the release was planned for Monday (today).. How are you doing? When can we expect the final release?

Look forward to it. Keep up the great work!
Todd Anglin
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 Apr 2008
3 answers
277 views
Hello!

I have a RadGrid with two GridTemplateColumns. Each Column has a RadComboBox in the EditItemTemplate.
The Comboboxes have the Property "EnableLoadOnDemand" set to true and i use the "ItemsRequested" Event to populate them.

Now (if i am in InsertMode) i would like to read out the "SelectedValue" of the first Combobox in the "ItemsRequested" Event of the second (should be filled in order to whats selected in the first).

I am trying to access the "SelectedValue" with the following code:
############
(RadGrid1.MasterTableView.GetInsertItem().FindControl("cmbGrouping") as RadComboBox).SelectedValue;
############

The problem is that in the "ItemsRequested" Event of the second ComboBox this code returns an empty string but in the "RadGrid1_InsertCommand" Event it returns the correct ID.

Can anyone tell my what iam doing wrong or how to access the values of controls in different GridTemplateColumns??

thx in advance
Josef
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?