Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
90 views

while executing  command -var

comboItem = new Telerik.Web.UI.RadComboBoxItem();- javascript return an error 'Teleric' is undefined. How can i solv this issue?

Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
3 answers
160 views
I've got the editor inside of a FormView which opens in a RadWindow.  When I open the ImageManager and get to an image that allows me to use the Image Editor, I get:

this.get_editor() is null or not an object

EDIT:  This does not occur when the ImageManager is opened from a RadEditor inside a RadWindow.  In fact, that works great.  This bug occurs when the ImageManager is opened using a DialogOpener (so at least the error makes sense since it wasn't an editor that opened the dialog).
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
1 answer
183 views

Hi,

How to formate null date in Radgrid.I tried the following code in Prerender 

If gdItem("TestDate").Text = "01/01/1900" Or gdItem("TestDate").Text = "01/01/0001" Or gdItem("TestDate").Text = "01/01/01" Then

gdItem(
"TestDate").Text = ""

End
If

it works ,but is there any other method to display null date in rad grid.

Thanks.
Eva

Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
1 answer
166 views
Hello,

I need to achive the following.

I have a CRM App that is used for two companies.  Most of the feature work with both clients but occationaly their is a need to hide the edit and insert column for one site and not the other.

What would be the best way to do this.

I can't figure out how to set the read only property from code behind.

Thanks,
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
1 answer
127 views
In a form, enabling disabling a panel or dock could be common scenario. This can be easily done from server side code.

Has anyone tried this from client side? It would be nice if Dock object allows to enable disable from client side - so that all controls within it can be enabled/disabled using just the dock.

Thanks,
Piyush
Sophy
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
1 answer
109 views
Hi I'm not able to get the 2008.1 dev controls, just the trial one. Is there a problem with my license or you've not published yet?
Trayko Stoilov
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
2 answers
79 views
Hi,

I tried to create an application based on the Integration/Window Editing example available online, and got a javascript error saying "null is "null" or not an object" when i try to press the "Edit" link AFTER i did a page change (i.e. went to page 2 - clicked on "Edit" link and boom : the message appeared).

The problem is that this exact error message appears on the online example of your web site. It seems that after the first postback the grid variable in the line below is null.

var grid = $find("<%= RadGrid1.ClientID %>");

Is there a bug, a general problem or it's just me having this issue?

Thanks in advance!
Lakis Pentourakis
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
1 answer
116 views
I'm trying to validate the RadEditor's generated html code. I'm going for XHTML 1.1 transitional.

I've noticed that the Editor adds a height attribute to tables. This attribute doesn't exist for the Table tag and therefore will not validate. Are you aware of this? If so, has it been fixed?

Thanks,
Biggs
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
3 answers
234 views
my fileupload is not working when I use radajaxmanager, the posted filename is null.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
3 answers
127 views
The editor stops working when I add a 3. party asp.net control to the .aspx page (Basic DatePicker). This was working fine with the 7.x version. What could be the problem? The editor renders ok, but text cant be entered and no buttons and dropdows are working.
Eirik
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?