Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
137 views
Hello,

When clicking the create folder in the image editor the box that allows you to type in the name (and has the red x and green checkmark) doesn't focus over the path text box.  I tested this on your demo site and it works fine however.  I've removed my site stylesheet and any stylesheet assigned in the editor to the content but this didn't fix the issue.  Do you know what could be conflicting with this box?

Thanks.
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
2 answers
80 views
Hi... it is possible to set localization for Help dialog? How to create my own Help dialog?

Thanks?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
1 answer
68 views
When I click the "download" link ,for an hour's wait ,then I get this:
 
An error occured while processing your request.
Possible reasons:
The page that you are trying to access does not exist
This section of our web-site is temporarily down for maintenance
There was an internal server error
joy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
2 answers
255 views

I am working inside of a DotNetNuke (DNN) module which has partial page update enabled. I have a RadGrid "Prometheus" inside of this module with export capability. The grid is bound dynamically to a dataset in the RadGrid1_NeedDataSource event.

I implemented RadGrid "Prometheus" Export with AJAX using the sample given.
http://www.telerik.com/community/code-library/submission/b311D-ttcbe.aspx

The particular example I used from this posting was: 078227_RadGridExportFromWithinUpdatePanel_Web_UI.zip

This is because when partial page update is enabled for a DNN module, it places the whole module within an update panel.

I used the following settings:
RadGrid1.ExportSettings.IgnorePaging = true;
RadGrid1.ExportSettings.ExportOnlyData = true;

And it works fine.

Then I used another sample from the Telerik forums to change the header text of the RadGrid columns:
protected void RadGrid1_PreRender(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            if (Session["headerTexts"] != null)
            {
                Hashtable headerTexts = (Hashtable)Session["headerTexts"];
                foreach (string key in headerTexts.Keys)
                {
               GridColumn column = RadGrid1.MasterTableView.GetColumn(key);
                    column.HeaderText = headerTexts[key].ToString();
                }
                RadGrid1.Rebind();
            }                                                
        }


And this works fine too!

However, now when I export after I added the header text change in the pre-render event I get the following error:
Script controls may not be registered after PreRender.

Also notice that it says "after" pre-render. There are some posts on the web related to "before" pre-render.

If I take out the header text change in the pre-render event, it works fine.

I would appreciate if someone could tell me the solution to the above problem.

Thanks,
Tal








Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
2 answers
637 views
Important information: from Q1 the compatibility layer which was used in the transition beta period is now removed. All client-side methods strictly follow the ASP.NET AJAX conventions and are lower case. For instance: set_mode() should always be used from now on, set_Mode() is no longer supported.

Example:

Old supported syntax
New supported syntax
 get_Text()  get_text()
 get_Html()  get_html()
 set_Html()  set_html()
 get_Document()  get_document()
 get_Mode()  get_mode()

This change also results in significant improvement in page loading times.

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
4 answers
260 views
Does anyone know how to hide the page content while the splitter is sorting itself out? The 2 splitters I have (one vertical, one horizontal) start out in weird positions on the screen before coming to their final resting positions. My client would like to hide the screen until a "neat" screen is able to be displayed.

I have tried using the splitter's OnClientLoaded and javascript's pageLoad events but with little success.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
1 answer
130 views
Hi

We just downloaded the new version of the prometheus controls.  We noticed that for several controls method and function names have changed, instead of big caps into small caps, for example in the slider and the panelbar.  We have to go through all of our javascript code to check if everything still works...

Why did these name changes occur?  Even in the css files names have been changed, so even our designer needs to recheck his work...

Best regards

Andres
Ivo
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
1 answer
119 views
Hi 
    I want to fire JavaScript on ChartBar Click or Also fire OnClcik event for chart. But I want to fire First JavaScript then OnClick event.
    Please give your repply..........

Swapnil
 
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
4 answers
188 views
The radEditor can be resized by user. Now I need the current height and width on server side. The properties doesn't return the correct value. How can I get those values?
Markus
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
1 answer
104 views
I'm building a contact form and in the codebehind of my aspx page, how comes I cannot reference the textbox I've dragged onto the page?

I need to say mailmsg.subject = radinput1 (the name of the control).text.tostring();

but I can't access this control programatically.

What should I do?
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?