Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
126 views
In RadControls classic closing the RadSpell window using the X in the upper-right corner caused the function specified by OnClientDialogClosing to be called. This doesn't seem to be the case in RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX.

Is this an oversight? Or is there another way to know when the spell check dialog is closed? OnClientDialogClosing is fired if you click the Close button within the dialog, but not when you click the X in the Window title bar.
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
3 answers
108 views
I downloaded and installed the trial Prometheus version of the product. The PanelBar control does not show up in the toolkit. 
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
5 answers
197 views
If no one has suggested it, in addition to SingleExpandedItem, MultipleExpandedItmes, and FullExpandedItem, how about a MultipleFullExpandedItems?

Here is my need:

I have one RadPanelItem that I need to be the full 100% height, except when a second RadPanelItem is expaned.  I want both of them to be displayed, but I want the PanelBar to be at full height.  Is there a way to accomplish this now?

I hope that made some sense.

Seth
Stuart Hemming
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
9 answers
396 views
Hi,

I have 120 odd days left on my current subscription and I was under the impression that when Prometheus went into production that I (as an ASP.Net) subscriber would be able to get the production version.

I do not see an option under "My Client" -> "My Purchases" to download the final release of what is now ASP.New Ajax.

Am I missing something?
Petia
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
3 answers
181 views
Hi,

I'm using RadEditor Fullversion for Moss. I would like to hide the cut, copy, paste and the imagemap button but I want them to be available over shortcuts. Therefor I tried to configure the Toolsfile and ListToolsFile. I added the attribute showicon="false" to the tool-tag but it doesn't work then I created a new toolbar and tried to hide it with the attribute visible="false" this doesn't work either. After evrey configuration I made a iisreset.

Thanks for help and best regards

Falk
George
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
1 answer
192 views
First of all, I'd just like to say that Telerik Controls are great and do wonders for my work in ASP.NET.


My question is, I have a simple xml file (see below) and I want to bind this to the datagrid. When I do this, I get a GridNotSupportedException: Cannot find any bindable properties.


When binding XML, I thought that the code in the codebehind will be automatically generated for me, but it wasn't? So do I have to enter this code:


http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Grid/Examples/Programming/GridFromXml/DefaultCS.aspx

My XML file is like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Skillset>
  <skill>
      <technology>
                  <type>Charlie</type>
                  <experience>Key</experience>
        </technology>
           
    </skill>
   
 
</Skillset>

What do I do?
Alternatively, if I can't bind to XML, what collection works with the Grid which will support multiple columns?

Thanks
plamen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
3 answers
108 views
I've installed the editor per instructions on the site and it is listed as deployed.

I'm not seeing the toolbar when editing txt fields. More importantly, when editing an html text field - such as the WIKI editor - it still displays as source code on the Mac.

Is my install not  completed properly or does the editor simply not work on an html text field cross platform?

Sam
George
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
1 answer
216 views
I am using a grid for threaded discussions using the self-referencing hierarchy settings.  I have the HierarchyLoadMode set to "Client", and I'm finding that when I'm expanding(and even more so collapsing) everything moves too quickly and the user can get confused as to what they just expanded(or collapsed).

I was just curious if there's any method to make the expand and collapse have a short sliding animation.  A couple of hundred milliseconds would be all I need.
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
1 answer
164 views
Hi,

I'm trying to download the Q1 release, however I cannot find it in the downloads section. All I get is:

Available for download: 2007.31218

Is the latest version out yet?

Thanks.
Petia
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
2 answers
195 views

Hi,

 

I do not understand why these events are firing for my grid when all of my columns are read only and I am not using GridEditCommandColumn or GridDeleteCommandColumn

<Columns>

 <telerik:GridButtonColumn CommandName="Edit" Text="Edit" UniqueName= "EditColumn"></telerik:GridButtonColumn>

 <telerik:GridButtonColumn CommandName="Delete" Text="Delete" UniqueName= "DeleteColumn"></telerik:GridButtonColumn>

 <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="CustomerID" ReadOnly="true" ></telerik:GridBoundColumn>

 <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="CompanyName" ReadOnly="true" ></telerik:GridBoundColumn>

 <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="ContactName" ReadOnly="true" ></telerik:GridBoundColumn>

 <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="ContactTitle" ReadOnly="true" ></telerik:GridBoundColumn>

 </Columns>

Thanks

Ken

Ken
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?