Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
197 views
Hi,


I have hosted the RadSchedular on SharePoint 2007 and for some reason "update" does not work.  I can insert and delete the list item and it gets the lates item in the Schedular, but when I try to update either by going in to the advance edit form or by moving the appointment, it get an error message
stating that "An unexpected error has occurred." in SharePoint.  Which seems to like that RadSchedular is throwing some exception while updating the list item.  I'm using the spdatasource simply with out any API implementation.

I need to know any of the posibilities that could cause this.  Please post any suggestion.

Note: I have posted the similar question in RadControls for SharePoint as well.

Thank you,
-Sal
Dimitar Milushev
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2008
1 answer
107 views
I was wondering how i can use the DateTimePicker to do the following:
Allow for the user to Select the Date From the Popout Icons.
Also allow them to type in the date manually.
also allow the field to be a text field  (Accept values such as "3 weeks")
and allow for a modify ability, so the value would start as "3 weeks" and could change manually, or override the value with the popout date/time selection.

thanks
-Clint Steele

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 16 Jun 2008
1 answer
130 views
Hi everybody,

I need to get a column's width in a radgrid. For instance, how can i get column number '1' width via javascript. I read Telerik's client-side API but didn't find a way to do so.

Thanks
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2008
1 answer
87 views
Hi ,
I have a constant series and i need to show its value only once.
Ex: say i have a series called Target =8 and when i select a date range for 1 week then Target value will be displayed for that whole week. But i want to show it just once. How this can be done?
Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2008
1 answer
161 views
I have a RadWindow on a page which is contained inside a frame.  Currently, the RadWindow is limited to only being moved within the frame.  Is there a way around this to have the RadWindow able to move anywhere on the screen?  I believe I have seen similar posts, but do not remember if there was a solution and cannot seem to find it again.
Thanks!
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2008
1 answer
136 views
Is there a way to customize the style of the month, week and day header style?  I know the radscheduler eventually renders this as a <h2>, but because of my site styles, it is being distorted.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2008
1 answer
148 views

I get an error on scriptresource.axd

The button the tooltip is on is in a panel that is disabled and enabled.  When enabling the panel I get the below javascript error.

Line 304
this._popupBehavior.pin(this._isRelativeToBrowserWindow());

Here is more of the code:

this._setPopupVisible(_25.x,_25.y);
this._resetAutoCloseDelay();
this._popupVisible=true;
},_afterShow:function(){
this._popupBehavior.pin(this._isRelativeToBrowserWindow());
this.raiseEvent("show");
},_hide:function(){
if(this._tooltipAnimation){
this._tooltipAnimation.stop();
}
this.cancelShowDelay();
this.cancelAutoCloseDelay();
var _27=new Sys.CancelEventArgs();
this.raiseEvent("beforeHide",_27);
if(_27.get_cancel()){
return;
}

Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2008
1 answer
145 views
Hi,

i'm using the slider in a radToolbar as toolbarbutton > Itemptemplate.
Bu i can't set the value of the slider in javascript! 
I use the following code to get the slider clientID in toolbartemplate item.
The zoomslider is an object, but it throws an exception on get_value() or on set_Value..  (object doesn't support the property or method).

var ZoomSlider = document.getElementById('<%=MapToolBar.FindItemByValue("MapSlider").FindControl("ZoomSlider").ClientID%>');

if (ZoomSlider != null) {ZoomSlider .set_Value(17);}

Please help?

Cheers

Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2008
3 answers
130 views
Hi there,

I am finding to my cost that the particular skin I use for a given control affects whether some of the properties wor.  Is this intentional?  For example, this code from the Telerik sample web-site demonstrates the vertical scrolling facility of sub-menu items:

<telerik:RadMenu ID="RadMenu1" runat="server" Skin="Outlook">
    <Items>
        <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Corporate">
            <GroupSettings Height="100px"></GroupSettings>
            <Items>
                <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Mission Statement">
                </telerik:RadMenuItem>
                <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Strategic Plan">
                </telerik:RadMenuItem>
                <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Executive Bios">
                </telerik:RadMenuItem>
                <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Contact Us">
                </telerik:RadMenuItem>
                <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Careers">
                </telerik:RadMenuItem>
                <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Client Highlights">
                </telerik:RadMenuItem>
                <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="By Email">
                </telerik:RadMenuItem>
            </Items>
        </telerik:RadMenuItem>
    </Items>
</telerik:RadMenu>

Changing the skin to Skin="Web20" (say) prevents the feature from working (since the scrolling indicator arrows disappear); this happens in both Firefox and IE7.  I have had a similar experience when using a scroll-bar in a RadPanelBar, although this was specific to Firefox.

It would be very handy to know when certain features were not available with certain skins -- I haven't seen any restrictions mentioned in the documentation but I might be looking in the wrong place.

Thanks,

Ed Graham
Ed
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Jun 2008
4 answers
141 views
Dear All,

I am creating a custom interface, where I need to apply the current skin settings from the skin class defined in the Telerik .css file associated with each RadControl.

I try to create a DIV with class="rpRoot" to apply the panelbar item style, but didn't work, is this the right way to achieve this .....?!

Thanks and best regards.
Waleed
Weibin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?