Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
109 views
Hi.
I have RadGrid with clientside select column with AllowMultiSelectRow enabled.
when I check all rows checkbox, in server side grid selected rows only contain current page rows but I want it return all records of grid in all pages. I search but it seams grid doesn't have this future. is there anyone familiar with?any solutions?

best regards
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
2 answers
170 views
I was just looking at http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/grdcustomfilteroptionswithhandling.html trying to create some custom menu items for the filter menu. It does not work.

In the init event i clear the list, create my own (called "Match") setting its name and value.

It shows up in the list, and when I click on it the ItemCommand is fired, but then I get a JScript error: "Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: Requested value 'Match' was not found."

If I change the value of the filter menu item to something that was in the original list, say "NoFilter" then I don't get the error - looks like it is looking up the value somewhere? I guess there are some instructions missing from the article about how to add your own filter options.

Thanks

david
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
1 answer
316 views
Is it possible to change the background color of the input area of the RadComboBox server side. The only solution I've seen is to actually create a skin and assign the skin on a postback. I have a procedure that changes the background color of all the required fields on each form. I need to be able to change the background color of the combobox server-side.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
5 answers
227 views
Hi guys,

Is there any way to change the images showed in the custom commands example at the right-top of the control ?

Thanks in advance,

François.
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
5 answers
173 views
Hello,

I have been working with the TimelineView of the latest RadScheduler (Q1 2008 SP1) and had a few questions:
  1. Is it possible to set the HeaderDateFormat, the one that appears in the header between the NavigationPane and ViewTabs differently that the slot headers? I see the ability to set that for each of the other Views (Day, Week & Month). Specifically, I am displaying 12 slots of 1 hour intervals (12 hour day from 8am to 8 pm) and I would like to be able to show the date along with the time in the main TimelineHeader. Because if I start navigating, I have no idea what day I am on after a while. Currently the TimelineView-HeaderDateFormat effects both the main header and the slot headers.
  2. Is it possible to overlap/overlay appointments? If I am have two appointments, say 9a-5p and 4p-6p to have them overlap each other and not one on top of the other?
Thank You,
Paige       
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
7 answers
166 views
Hi all

I have a scheduler with tooltips which are displayed by clicking a button in an event. All fine there on the current day.

When I navigate to a different date and click the tooltip button in an event nothing happens. An ajax request is made and the scheduler refreshes, the tooltip never displays.

Any ideas what this could be?

Thanks
Jon
Jonathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
1 answer
74 views
This link shows how to show an indicator for selected items on rowselect

http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/grdshowindicatorforselecteditems.html

How would I access an item in a row and change it's visible property to true on RowSelected or false on RowDeselected clientside. In particular it is a placeholder showing additional information.

Thanks,
Dave
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
2 answers
142 views
Hi,

I've created a no embedded (custom) skin in my application for RadGrid compnent. I use the  ASP.NET Themes like :
    http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/themeshowto.html
I've started from a built-in skin and I've rename and place it in my folder theme (App_Themes/MyTheme).
I've not forget to set the EnableEmbeddedSkins property to false.
At the end I've obtain a good result with the css file (App_Themes/MyTheme/Grid.MyTheme.css) but the GridEditCommandColumn in the radGrid don't find the good path to the images folder (App_Themes/MyTheme/Grid).

So I tried to resolve it with a .skin file as :
<%@ Register TagPrefix="telerik" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI"  Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" %> 
 

<telerik:RadGrid Skin="MyTheme" runat="server" EnableEmbeddedSkins="false"> 
    <MasterTableView> 
        <EditFormSettings> 
            <EditColumn ButtonType="ImageButton" EditImageUrl="~/Images/editer.gif" /> 
        </EditFormSettings> 
    </MasterTableView> 
</telerik:RadGrid> 

But it doesn't work too... Many ideas?
Eric Ulliac
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
1 answer
200 views
I am checking the features available in Telerik for one of my client. If I am able to show them what they want then client will buy the product.
Main requirement of client is:
Add Windows Explorer type show/hide column on the ColumnContextMenu of radgrid column header. The hide/show column should work on onmouseout of the contextmenu instead of each click of column. So I tried using a Tooltip. Is there a way, I can access the checkboxlist I used in the ascx file (to be opened as a Tooltip), on mouseout event of the Tooltip. The show/hide column value has to be saved in the database, its not just client side.

Please reply as the decision to buy Telerik product depends on this requirement.

Thanks,
KM 
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
1 answer
80 views
Hi,
I'd asked this before but the solution did not work (completely).

I need to reduce the border width to 1px around the RadEditor.
I've almost got it working by hiding he TR's via javascript on OnClientLoad
however my issue is that the Toolbar offsetwidth (toolbarmode=OnSetFocus) when you click on the RadEditor defauts to 10px. 

Can initialize the Toolbar or set it's width in the OnClientLoad JS code?


My RadEditor.OnClientLoad() event handler code

editor.get_element().children[1].children[0].children[0].style.display=

'none';

editor.get_element().children[1].children[0].children[1].style.display=

'none';

editor.get_element().children[1].children[0].children[3].style.display=

'none';

editor.get_element().children[1].children[0].children[4].style.display=

'none';

editor.get_element().children[1].children[0].children[5].style.display=

'none';

editor.get_element().children[1].children[0].children[2].style.height=editor.get_element().style.height;

editor.get_element().children[1].children[0].children[2].children[0].children[1].style.height=(editor.get_element().offsetHeight-1) +

ditor.get_element().offsetHeight-1) +

"px";

Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?