Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
139 views
following code seem to have no effect:
<%  
    string[] paths = new string[] {"~/local"};  
    editor1.ImageManager.ViewPaths = paths;  
    editor1.ImageManager.UploadPaths = paths;  
    editor1.ImageManager.DeletePaths = paths;  
%> 

i.e. ImageManager has upload function disabled and shows no folders.

However setting same path using xml works just fine:
<ImageManager ViewPaths="~/local" DeletePaths="~/local" UploadPaths="~/local" /> 
so clearly accessibility of the folder is not an issue.

In my case I do need to set path dynamically, so this workaround is not good enough.

Same problem seem to apply to other file managers as well.
Ilia
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
1 answer
140 views
Hi,

I wanted to set the Language to german and I also wanted to hide the preview button in version 5.0.1. Therefor I added to the ConfigFile.xml and the ListConfigFile the following statements.

<

property name="ShowPreviewMode">False</property> <property name="Language">de-DE</property>

This had no effects! Am I doing something wrong?

Another point is copy and paste from a different source: As you can see in this post. I copied the sourcecode and the Editor is adding some styletags, that do formatting I have not made. In this exampel the break after the "<" sign.

Thanks for helping

Falk

Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
1 answer
212 views
I have a RadUpload and RadProgressArea inside a DIV tag. The div tag is by default set to visible=false. I also have a RadTreeView with ContextMenus. When I click on the ContextMenu "Upload", I set the div tag visible to true. I do the upload, and everything works fine. When the progress is finished, I set the div tag visible to false again to hide the RadUpload and RadProgressArea. But, the next time I click the ContextMenu "Upload" in my RatTreeView, the RadUpload and RadProgressArea has lost the original style, and images is not displayed.

I have to mention that all the controls is inside an asp updatepanel, and the "upload button" is set as PostBackTrigger. This is my RadUpload:
<telerik:RadProgressManager ID="RadProgressManager1" Runat="server" Skin="Default2006" /> 
                    <telerik:RadUpload ID="RadUpload1"   
                        runat="server"   
                        OverwriteExistingFiles="false" 
                        AllowedFileExtensions=".zip,.txt,.gif,.png,.jpg,.jpeg,.doc,.xls,.pdf" 
                        initialfileinputscount="1" 
                        Skin="Default2006" 
                        MaxFileInputsCount="1" 
                        inputsize="50"   
                        width="400px"   
                        MaxFileSize="1000000000" 
                        ControlObjectsVisibility="None" 
                        EnableFileInputSkinning="false" 
                        EnableAjaxSkinRendering="true" /><br /> 
                    <telerik:RadProgressArea ID="RadProgressArea1"   
                        BorderColor="Black" 
                        BorderStyle="Solid" 
                        BorderWidth="1" 
                        Runat="server"   
                        DisplayCancelButton="True" 
                        ProgressIndicators="TotalProgressBar, TotalProgress, TotalProgressPercent, RequestSize, CurrentFileName, TimeEstimated, TransferSpeed"   
                        Skin="Default2006">  
                    </telerik:RadProgressArea><hr style="height:1px; color:White" /> 
                    <asp:Button ID="btnUpload" runat="server" Text="Last opp valgte fil" Width="278" /> 
Erjan Gavalji
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
2 answers
145 views
How do we add custom skin to Rad Grid  inASP.NET AJAX
Venkateswarlu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
3 answers
125 views
Setting default font size in the editor no longer appears to be working in ASP.NET for AJAX.
1. In Firefox it doesn't get set at all.
2. In IE it appears to be set but no tags are written out to the HTML.  The font appears to be in the correct format in Editor until you try to save it to the database or read it out in someway.  Even if the user highlights text and explicitly sets the dropdown to the font then it ignores it and does not write it out in the HTML script.

This forum example below used to work, and the HTML used to be set correctly in both browsers.
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-etkmk.aspx

My event looks like this:
function OnClientEditorLoad(editor)
{
    editor.get_document().body.style.fontSize = "medium";               
 }



Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
3 answers
194 views
Hello,
Can anyone tell me where find some documentations or examples to update a tree (and DB) after drag 'n drop, renaming, deleting etc. using webservice

Thankyou.
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
2 answers
208 views
I have a window that pops open from a parent page.  On that window you can enter/edit data.  If you are entering new data you can hit a "Save" button which saves the data and then closes the window.  This works fine.

I would like to add a button that allows a user to "Save / Add More" such that they can save the data and then have the window refresh itself so that the controls are all cleared and they have a blank form to work with.  In this scenario I do not want the window closing on save - unless I can get it to automatically open itself again.

I realize I can write code to clear all of the controls but if there is an easier way to "reload" the window I would like to explore that option.

Thanks
Curt
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
2 answers
127 views
Hello all, I've a problem with the editor placed in the same page of a radgrid.
I have a RadGrid with the default skin on the left of the page and a RadEditor with a custom toolsfile and the default skin inside a formview on the right of the page. When i click on the InsertTable tool of the editor the dropdown is messed up and there is just a square (instead of the 8x8 table) and all the buttons in a column and also the mouse over on the font and size dropdown is messed up.
The strange thing is that if i remove the RadGrid or i put the Editor outside the formview all works fine.

I post here a couple of pics of the problem:
This is the editor just loaded and this is when i mouse over on the font dropdown and I click on the InsertTable tool


Any idea would be appreciated, if it is usefull i can post the code of my page and the toolsfile
Thanks in advance.

PS. I'm using UI Controls 2008.1.515.20 trial version
Luca
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
4 answers
213 views
If I explicitly set these values on the grid to make my rows taller, there is a big difference between IE7 and Firefox.

Firefox seems to need a larger value to display similarly to IE7.

i.e. 25px vs 33px (IE vs FF)

Any work arounds for this?
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
2 answers
95 views
Here is an image of the problem I am having with my radchart: http://i27.tinypic.com/2apbo1.jpg

I am having a problem with a radchart on a project I am working on. I set the legend.visible to false and it looks like the space that the legend would inhabit is pushing the chart back and therefore the axis on the left-side of the chart.

If I set the width of the chart higher, the numbers are visible but then that causes a problem as the right side of the chart image overlaps with a vertical line used in the design of the site.

Is there anyway I can move the chart further to the right inside the image? A lot of pixels are being wasted in the rendering right now.
Eric
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 17 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?