It’s amazing how much we managed to do since the official Q3 2011 release. We’ve improved and introduced so many things you guys have shared with us, so go ahead and check the Service Pack out.
Here’s a small part of the release highlights:
- jQuery library used in Telerik.Web.UI is updated to version 1.7.1
- AsyncUpload – hover state is added for the select button
- Grid – introduced new client-side methods, clearSort() and clearFilter(), for clearing the applied sort and filter expressions, as well
- Grid – improved support for OpenAccessLinqDataSource control
- Input – new HTML5 input type “time”
- ScriptManager – added support for scripts grouping (via Groups)
- TreeList – new TreeListColumn.HeaderToolTip property is available for setting tooltip for the column header
- RibbonBar – added new findItemByAttribute() client-side method for RadRibbonBar, RibbonBarTab, and RibbonBarGroup
- StyleSheetManager – when serving external style sheets the relative image urls are now properly resolved
If you want to see all of the improvements, check the full Release Notes. If you want to see the new stuff in action, download a trial here or play with the online demos.
That is all for now. Stay tuned for the Q1 2012 Beta release, which is due for the beginning of February.
And hey, happy 2012!