Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
0 answers
96 views
Mistaken Post - please ignore. and refer to above user's post.
Denise Stephens
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 09 Jun 2007
1 answer
88 views
Hi, I just switch from RadAjax to Prometheus RadAjax. All work good except for a radinput ajaxified. The size change, CSS are lost after the Ajax call and no more ajax call can be done by a ajaxified control after the initial call... If I remove the radinput in the list of the RadAjaxManager all works good.
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jun 2007
3 answers
214 views
I'm trying to get a slider included as a page control in a RadWindow.

I would like the RadSlider to resize with the window. The obvious way would be to be able to set the Length property to a percentage, but currently this is not possible. Are there plans to change this? Or have a got to calculate the value in JavaScript each time the RadWindow changes size?

--
Stuart
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jun 2007
2 answers
229 views
I have downloaded the trial Prometheus tools and am starting to play with tooltip and wanted to add to list item controls such as checkboxlist.
How would I go about this? Because checkboxlist doesn't have a tooltip property for each list item I'm guessing I have to add some javascript on Databound or some event similar. The tooltip would only have some simple text containing a link so I didn't really want to go to some data source for the data just wanted to type on page. Can you give me an indication of how I would go about this?

Regards
Alex
Axe
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Jun 2007
1 answer
132 views
Hi guys!

For two days now I've been struggling with the Tooltip control going under relatively positioned elements.

I can't figure it out, but as far as I can tell, everything in the tooltip has a z-index of 50000 or so, and yet it goes under as if its z-index is less than 0. This only happens in IE 6. Haven't tried IE 7, but Mozilla and Opera handle the tooltip just fine.

I don't know what else to try. Do you have a fix for this issue?

Thanks!
Milan
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jun 2007
1 answer
115 views
I have problems to get the german version of the MOSS editor.
AddSolution -lcid 1031 don't work.
How to realize this?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2007
7 answers
224 views

Hi, if I click on Image Manager on my Site  see this Web Event: 

Event code: 3001

Event message: The request has been aborted.

Event time: 4.6.2007 20:27:36

Event time (UTC): 4.6.2007 18:27:36

Event ID: f7b1522dffa247b984d3153ecd8c1e9b

Event sequence: 293

Event occurrence: 1

Event detail code: 0

Application information:

Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/805128078/Root-1-128254545208830901

Trust level: WSS_Minimal

Application Virtual Path: /

Application Path: xxxxx
Machine name: xxxxx

Process information:

Process ID: 16640

Process name: w3wp.exe

Account name: \xxxxx

Exception information:

Exception type: HttpException

Exception message: Request timed out.

Request information:

Request URL: xxxxx_wpresources/RadEditorSharePoint/4.1.0.0__1f131a624888eeed/RadControls/Editor/Dialog.aspx?dialog=ImageManager&editorID=ctl00_m_g_8e4525dc_9402_4e9a_9432_22dc2ddbf639_ctl00_ctl04_ctl01_ctl00_ctl00_ctl04_ctl00_ctl00_RadTextField&useSession=0&sessionID2=0a803314-b40c-3c34-99d5-115f5ec165bc&language=en_US&UseEmbeddedScripts=yes

Request path: /_wpresources/RadEditorSharePoint/4.1.0.0__1f131a624888eeed/RadControls/Editor/Dialog.aspx

User host address: xxxxx

User: xxxxx

Is authenticated: True

Authentication Type: NTLM

Thread account name: xxxxx

Thread information:

Thread ID: 1

Thread account name: xxxxx

Is impersonating: False

Stack trace:

Custom event details:

omoc na http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.



 

Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2007
7 answers
553 views
I am building an Ad-Hoc reporting application and would like to be able to add a customized menu to each RadDock presented to the user.  Through expirimentation the best I've been able to do is embed a menu into the RadGrid which will be within each dock's command template however this has numerous problems, such as the command template not being displayed when the grid has no data (My menu is intended to allow the user to choose columns which will in turn toggle their visibility).

When I try setting the titlebar template to a custom ITemplate which adds a menu it works in the most primitive sense of actually adding the menu, however the menu items appear to be rendering in the background regardless of any attempts by me to set their z-index.  Also, the skin of the dock is lost and the title renders in an odd yellow color.  Also, adding multiple controls within the template doesn't appear to work as I want the title to read something along the lines of: 
Service Entry Grid           <Menu Here>                      <Minimize Button Here>

Is there a way to have multiple control in the header template correct render along with the skin and the menuitems rendering on the top layer of the page?

Some simple code:

protected override void OnInit(EventArgs e) 
        { 
            base.OnInit(e); 
             
            // create the rad menu 
 
            RadMenuItem chooseItem = new RadMenuItem("Choose Columns"); 
            foreach (ColumnInformation column in (Session[ReadOnlyColumns] as ReadOnlyCollection<ColumnInformation>)) 
            { 
                RadMenuItem item = new RadMenuItem(column.Name); 
 
                foreach (ColumnInformation c in (List<ColumnInformation>) Session[ChosenColumns]) 
                { 
                    if (c.Name == column.Name) 
                    { 
                        item.ImageUrl = "~/images/check.gif"; 
                    } 
                } 
 
                item.Style[HtmlTextWriterStyle.ZIndex] = "0"; 
                chooseItem.Items.Add(item); 
            } 
 
            RadMenu menu = new RadMenu(); 
            menu.Style[HtmlTextWriterStyle.ZIndex] = "0"; 
            menu.Skin = "Outlook";           
            menu.ItemClick += new RadMenuEventHandler(menu_ItemClick); 
            menu.Items.Add(chooseItem); 
 
            RadDock1.TitlebarTemplate = new ColumnMenuTemplate(menu); 
         
        } 
 
public class ColumnMenuTemplate : ITemplate
    {
        public ColumnMenuTemplate(RadMenu menu)
        {
            m_Menu = menu;
        }

        private RadMenu m_Menu;

        #region ITemplate Members

        public void InstantiateIn(Control container)
        {
            Label label = new Label();
            label.ID = "foo";
            label.Text = "Service Entry Grid";

            container.Controls.Add(label);
            container.Controls.Add(m_Menu);
        }

        #endregion
    }
public class ColumnMenuTemplate : ITemplate 
    { 
        public ColumnMenuTemplate(RadMenu menu) 
        { 
            m_Menu = menu; 
        } 
 
        private RadMenu m_Menu; 
 
        #region ITemplate Members 
 
        public void InstantiateIn(Control container) 
        { 
            Label label = new Label(); 
            label.ID = "foo"; 
            label.Text = "Service Entry Grid"; 
 
            container.Controls.Add(label); 
            container.Controls.Add(m_Menu); 
        } 
 
        #endregion 
    } 


Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2007
3 answers
246 views
hi,
I use wss 3. And i readed that Radeditor is ok with wss 3.
I want use it with my wiki site (wss3 not moss).
I deployed radeditorsharepoint with console admin.
I actived the features in my wiki site (and i reset iis).
I changed the trust level with WSS_Medium and i reset iis.

If i inserted a webpart, it's ok : the radeditor is ok. 
But the richtext in my wiki page is old editor : it's not radeditor.

Do you have an idea and help me ?
Sorry for my english but i'm french.

thanks.
Nathalie
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2007
1 answer
73 views
Hi!

One more thing I found today. A tooltip with ManualClose=true does not stop click propagation.

For example, a tooltip is displayed on top of another element which itself can expand/collapse on a click. When I click 'x' in the tooltip, the element below it triggers as well.

I've tried to tap into the client-side Hide event, but there's no event per se in the handler which I can stop.
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?