Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
230 views
Hello,

Is there any problem with having 2 different RadDockLayout in a same ASPX Page ?
In fact, my goal is to have RadDockZones on which I want to save state of RadDock and an other RadDockZone on which I do not want to save state.

As I load and save state on OnLoadDockLayout and OnSaveDockLayout, the only way I found is two have 2 different RadDockLayout... Is it a good approach ?

Thanks for your help....
Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jun 2007
2 answers
223 views
Hello,
I would like to give a suggestion
1.Is is possible to have a tooltip work independent of a targetcontrol and the showevent.  Keep the current fuctionality as it is but also give a way for the developer to show the tooltip using JS code and position the tooltip relative to the the mouse. I understand that there is 'RelativeTo' property but it is still tightly linked to the Showevent and the target element, I think.  Ideally it would be nice if I can do something like

tooltip.show()

through JS code in any JS event handler and have th tooltip display where the mouse is.

If this is something that can be done now, please let me know.

Thanks and regards,
Raj
Raj
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Jun 2007
1 answer
158 views
I am trying to display iframe url in RadDock .
But its shows the eval code and shows
Microsoft JScript runtime error: Permission denied
This is the eval code< --------------
function s_c(un,pg,ss){var s=this;s.wd=window;if(!s.wd.s_c_in){s.wd.s_c_il=new Array;s.wd.s_c_in=0;}s._il=s.wd.s_c_il;s._in=s.wd.s_c_in;s._il[s._in]=s;s.wd.s_c_in++;s.m=function(m){return (''+m).indexOf('{')<0};s.fl=function(x,l){return x?(''+x).substring(0,l):x};s.co=function(o){if(!o)return o;var n=new Object,x;for(x in o)if(x.indexOf('select')<0&&x.indexOf('filter')<0)n[x]=o[x];return n};s.num=function(x){x=''+x;for(var p=0;p<x.length;p++)if(('0123456789').indexOf(x.substring(p,p+1))<0)return 0;return 1};s.rep=function(x,o,n){var i=x.indexOf(o),l=n.length>0?n.length:1;while(x&&i>=0){x=x.substring(0,i)+n+x.substring(i+o.length);i=x.indexOf(o,i+l)}return x};s.ape=function(x){var s=this,i;x=x?s.rep(escape(''+x),'+','%2B'):x;if(x&&s.charSet&&s.em==1&&x.indexOf('%u')<0&&x.indexOf('%U')<0){i=x.indexOf('%');while(i>=0){i++;if(('89ABCDEFabcdef').indexOf(x.substring(i,i+1))>=0)return x.substring(0,i)+'u00'+x.substring(i);i=x.indexOf('%',i)}}return x};s.epa=function(x){var s=this;return x?unescape(s.rep(''+x,'+',' ')):x};s.pt=function(x,d,f,a){var s=this,t=x,z=0,y,r;while(t){y=t.indexOf(d);y=y<0?t.length:y;t=t.substring(0,y);r=s.m(f)?s[f](t,a):f(t,a);if(r)return r;z+=y+d.length;t=x.substring(z,x.length);t=z<x.length?t:''}return ''};s.isf=function(t,a){var c=a.indexOf(':');if(c>=0)a=a.substring(0,c);if(t.substring(0,2)=='s_')t=t.substring(2);return (t!=''&&t==a)};s.fsf=function(t,a){var s=this;if(s.pt(a,',','isf',t))s.fsg+=(s.fsg!=''?',':'')+t;return 0};s.fs=function(x,f){var s=this;s.fsg='';s.pt(x,',','fsf',f);return s.fsg};s.c_d='';s.c_gdf=function(t,a){var s=this;if(!s.num(t))return 1;return 0};s.c_gd=function(){var s=this,d=s.wd.location.hostname,n=s.cookieDomainPeriods,p;if(d&&!s.c_d){n=n?parseInt(n):2;n=n>2?n:2;p=d.lastIndexOf('.');while(p>=0&&n>1){p=d.lastIndexOf('.',p-1);n--}s.c_d=p>0&&s.pt(d,'.','c_gdf',0)?d.substring(p):''}return s.c_d};s.c_r=function(k){var s=this;k=s.ape(k);var c=' '+s.d.cookie,i=c.indexOf(' '+k+'='),e=i<0?i:c.indexOf(';',i),v=i<0?'':s.epa(c.substring(i+2+k.length,e<0?c.length:e));return v!='[[B]]'?v:''};s.c_w=function(k,v,e){var s=this,d=s.c_gd(),l=s.cookieLifetime,t;v=''+v;l=l?(''+l).toUpperCase():'';if(e&&l!='SESSION'&&l!='NONE'){t=(v!=''?parseInt(l?l:0):-60);if(t){e=new Date;e.setTime(e.getTime()+(t*1000))}}if(k&&l!='NONE'){s.d.cookie=k+'='+s.ape(v!=''?v:'[[B]]')+'; path=/;'+(e&&l!='SESSION'?' expires='+e.toGMTString()+';':'')+(d?' domain='+d+';':'');return s.c_r(k)==v}return 0};s.eh=function(o,e,r,f){var s=this,b='s_'+e+'_'+s._in,n=-1,l,i,x;if(!s.ehl)s.ehl=new Array;l=s.ehl;for(i=0;i<l.length&&n<0;i++){if(l[i].o==o&&l[i].e==e)n=i}if(n<0){n=i;l[n]=new Object}x=l[n];x.o=o;x.e=e;f=r?x.b:f;if(r||f){x.b=r?0:o[e];x.o[e]=f}if(x.b){x.o[b]=x.b;return b}return 0};s.cet=function(f,a,t,o,b){var s=this,r;if(s.isie&&a.apv>=5)eval('try{r=s.m(f)?s[f](a):f(a)}catch(e){r=s.m(t)?s[t](e):t(e)}');else{if(s.ismac&&s.u.indexOf('MSIE 4')>=0)r=s.m(b)?s[b](a):b(a);else{s.eh(s.wd,'onerror',0,o);r=s.m(f)?s[f](a):f(a);s.eh(s.wd,'onerror',1)}}return r};s.gtfset=function(e){var s=this;return s.tfs};s.gtfsoe=new Function('e','var s=s_c_il['+s._in+'];s.eh(window,"onerror",1);s.etfs=1;var c=s.t();if(c)s.d.write(c);s.etfs=0;return true');s.gtfsfb=function(a){return window};s.gtfsf=function(w){var s=this,p=w.parent,l=w.location;s.tfs=w;if(p&&p.location!=l&&p.location.host==l.host){s.tfs=p;return s.gtfsf(s.tfs)}return s.tfs};s.gtfs=function(){var s=this;if(!s.tfs){s.tfs=s.wd;if(!s.etfs)s.tfs=s.cet('gtfsf',s.tfs,'gtfset',s.gtfsoe,'gtfsfb')}return s.tfs};s.ca=function(){var s=this,imn='s_i_'+s.fun;if(s.d.images&&s.apv>=3&&!s.isopera&&(s.ns6<0||s.apv>=6.1)){s.ios=1;if(!s.d.images[imn]&&(!s.isns||(s.apv<4||s.apv>=5))){s.d.write('<im'+'g name="'+imn+'" height=1 width=1 border=0 alt="">');if(!s.d.images[imn])s.ios=0}}};s.mr=function(sess,q,ta){var s=this,ns=s.visitorNamespace,unc=s.rep(s.fun,'_','-'),imn='s_i_'+s.fun,im,b,e,rs='http'+(s.ssl?'s':'')+'://'+(ns?ns:(s.ssl?'102':unc))+'.112.2O7.net/b/ss/'+s.un+'/1/H.1-pdv-2/'+sess+'?[AQB]&ndh=1'+(q?q:'')+(s.q?s.q:'')+'&[AQE]';if(s.isie&&!s.ismac){if(s.apv>5.5)rs=s.fl(rs,4095);else rs=s.fl(rs,2047)}if(s.ios){im=s.wd[imn]?s.wd[imn]:s.d.images[imn];if(!im)im=s.wd[imn]=new Image;im.src=rs;if(rs.indexOf('&pe=')>=0&&(!ta||ta=='_self'||ta=='_top'||(s.wd.name&&ta==s.wd.name))){b=e=new Date;while(e.getTime()-b.getTime()<500)e=new Date}return ''}return '<im'+'g sr'+'c="'+rs+'" width=1 height=1 border=0 alt="">'};s.gg=function(v){var s=this;return s.wd['s_'+v]};s.glf=function(t,a){if(t.substring(0,2)=='s_')t=t.substring(2);var s=this,v=s.gg(t);if(v)s[t]=v};s.gl=function(v){var s=this;s.pt(v,',','glf',0)};s.gv=function(v){var s=this;return s['vpm_'+v]?s['vpv_'+v]:s[v]};s.havf=function(t,a){var s=this,b=t.substring(0,4),x=t.substring(4),n=parseInt(x),k='g_'+t,m='vpm_'+t,q=t,v=s.linkTrackVars,e=s.linkTrackEvents;s[k]=s.gv(t);if(s.lnk||s.eo){v=v?v+','+s.vl_l:'';if(v&&!s.pt(v,',','isf',t))s[k]='';if(t=='events'&&e)s[k]=s.fs(s[k],e)}s[m]=0;if(t=='pageURL')q='g';else if(t=='referrer')q='r';else if(t=='charSet'){q='ce';if(s[k]&&s.em==2)s[k]='UTF-8'}else if(t=='visitorNamespace')q='ns';else if(t=='cookieDomainPeriods')q='cdp';else if(t=='cookieLifetime')q='cl';else if(t=='visitVariableProvider')q='vvp';else if(t=='currencyCode')q='cc';else if(t=='channel')q='ch';else if(t=='campaign')q='v0';else if(s.num(x)) {if(b=='prop')q='c'+n;else if(b=='eVar')q='v'+n;else if(b=='hier'){q='h'+n;s[k]=s.fl(s[k],255)}}if(s[k]&&t!='linkName'&&t!='linkType')s.qav+='&'+q+'='+s.ape(s[k]);return ''};s.hav=function(){var s=this;s.qav='';s.pt(s.vl_t,',','havf',0);return s.qav};s.lnf=function(t,h){t=t?t.toLowerCase():'';h=h?h.toLowerCase():'';var te=t.indexOf('=');if(t&&te>0&&h.indexOf(t.substring(te+1))>=0)return t.substring(0,te);return ''};s.ln=function(h){var s=this,n=s.linkNames;if(n)return s.pt(n,',','lnf',h);return ''};s.ltdf=function(t,h){t=t?t.toLowerCase():'';h=h?h.toLowerCase():'';var qi=h.indexOf('?');h=qi>=0?h.substring(0,qi):h;if(t&&h.substring(h.length-(t.length+1))=='.'+t)return 1;return 0};s.ltef=function(t,h){t=t?t.toLowerCase():'';h=h?h.toLowerCase():'';if(t&&h.indexOf(t)>=0)return 1;return 0};s.lt=function(h){var s=this,lft=s.linkDownloadFileTypes,lef=s.linkExternalFilters,lif=s.linkInternalFilters;lif=lif?lif:s.wd.location.hostname;h=h.toLowerCase();if(s.trackDownloadLinks&&lft&&s.pt(lft,',','ltdf',h))return 'd';if(s.trackExternalLinks&&(lef||lif)&&(!lef||s.pt(lef,',','ltef',h))&&(!lif||!s.pt(lif,',','ltef',h)))return 'e';return ''};s.lc=new Function('e','var s=s_c_il['+s._in+'],b=s.eh(this,"onclick");s.lnk=s.co(this);s.t();s.lnk=0;if(b)return this[b](e);return true');s.bc=new Function('e','var s=s_c_il['+s._in+'];if(s.d&&s.d.all&&s.d.all.cppXYctnr)return;s.eo=e.srcElement?e.srcElement:e.target;s.t();s.eo=0');s.ot=function(o){var a=o.type,b=o.tagName;return (a&&a.toUpperCase?a:b&&b.toUpperCase?b:o.href?'A':'').toUpperCase()};s.oid=function(o){var s=this,t=s.ot(o),p=o.protocol,c=o.onclick,n='',x=0;if(!o.s_oid){if(o.href&&(t=='A'||t=='AREA')&&(!c||!p||p.toLowerCase().indexOf('javascript')<0))n=o.href;else if(c){n=s.rep(s.rep(s.rep(s.rep(''+c,"\r",''),"\n",''),"\t",''),' ','');x=2}else if(o.value&&(t=='INPUT'||t=='SUBMIT')){n=o.value;x=3}else if(o.src&&t=='IMAGE')n=o.src;if(n){o.s_oid=s.fl(n,100);o.s_oidt=x}}return o.s_oid};s.rqf=function(t,un){var s=this,e=t.indexOf('='),u=e>=0?','+t.substring(0,e)+',':'';return u&&u.indexOf(','+un+',')>=0?s.epa(t.substring(e+1)):''};s.rq=function(un){var s=this,c=un.indexOf(','),v=s.c_r('s_sq'),q='';if(c<0)return s.pt(v,'&','rqf',un);return s.pt(un,',','rq',0)};s.sqp=function(t,a){var s=this,e=t.indexOf('='),q=e<0?'':s.epa(t.substring(e+1));s.sqq[q]='';if(e>=0)s.pt(t.substring(0,e),',','sqs',q);return 0};s.sqs=function(un,q){var s=this;s.squ[un]=q;return 0};s.sq=function(q){var s=this,k='s_sq',v=s.c_r(k),x,c=0;s.sqq=new Object;s.squ=new Object;s.sqq[q]='';s.pt(v,'&','sqp',0);s.pt(s.un,',','sqs',q);v='';for(x in s.squ)s.sqq[s.squ[x]]+=(s.sqq[s.squ[x]]?',':'')+x;for(x in s.sqq)if(x&&s.sqq[x]&&(x==q||c<2)){v+=(v?'&':'')+s.sqq[x]+'='+s.ape(x);c++}return s.c_w(k,v,0)};s.wdl=new Function('e','var s=s_c_il['+s._in+'],r=true,b=s.eh(s.wd,"onload"),i,o,oc;if(b)r=this[b](e);for(i=0;i<s.d.links.length;i++){o=s.d.links[i];oc=o.onclick?""+o.onclick:"";if((oc.indexOf("s_gs(")<0||oc.indexOf(".s_oc(")>=0)&&oc.indexOf(".tl(")<0)s.eh(o,"onclick",0,s.lc);}return r');s.wds=function(){var s=this;if(s.apv>3&&(!s.isie||!s.ismac||s.apv>=5)){if(s.b&&s.b.attachEvent)s.b.attachEvent('onclick',s.bc);else if(s.b&&s.b.addEventListener)s.b.addEventListener('click',s.bc,false);else s.eh(s.wd,'onload',0,s.wdl)}};s.vs=function(x){var s=this,v=s.visitorSampling,g=s.visitorSamplingGroup,k='s_vsn_'+s.un+(g?'_'+g:''),n=s.c_r(k),e=new Date,y=e.getYear();e.setYear(y+10+(y<1900?1900:0));if(v){v*=100;if(!n){if(!s.c_w(k,x,e))return 0;n=x}if(n%10000>v)return 0}return 1};s.dyasmf=function(t,m){if(t&&m&&m.indexOf(t)>=0)return 1;return 0};s.dyasf=function(t,m){var s=this,i=t?t.indexOf('='):-1,n,x;if(i>=0&&m){var n=t.substring(0,i),x=t.substring(i+1);if(s.pt(x,',','dyasmf',m))return n}return 0};s.uns=function(){var s=this,x=s.dynamicAccountSelection,l=s.dynamicAccountList,m=s.dynamicAccountMatch,n,i;s.un.toLowerCase();if(x&&l){if(!m)m=s.wd.location.host;if(!m.toLowerCase)m=''+m;l=l.toLowerCase();m=m.toLowerCase();n=s.pt(l,';','dyasf',m);if(n)s.un=n}i=s.un.indexOf(',');s.fun=i<0?s.un:s.un.substring(0,i)};s.t=function(){var s=this,trk=1,tm=new Date,sed=Math&&Math.random?Math.floor(Math.random()*10000000000000):tm.getTime(),sess='s'+Math.floor(tm.getTime()/10800000)%10+sed,yr=tm.getYear(),vt=tm.getDate()+'/'+tm.getMonth()+'/'+(yr<1900?yr+1900:yr)+' '+tm.getHours()+':'+tm.getMinutes()+':'+tm.getSeconds()+' '+tm.getDay()+' '+tm.getTimezoneOffset(),tfs=s.gtfs(),ta='',q='',qs='';s.uns();if(!s.q){var tl=tfs.location,x='',c='',v='',p='',bw='',bh='',j='1.0',k=s.c_w('s_cc','true',0)?'Y':'N',hp='',ct='',pn=0,ps;if(s.apv>=4)x=screen.width+'x'+screen.height;if(s.isns||s.isopera){if(s.apv>=3){j='1.1';v=s.n.javaEnabled()?'Y':'N';if(s.apv>=4){j='1.2';c=screen.pixelDepth;bw=s.wd.innerWidth;bh=s.wd.innerHeight;if(s.apv>=4.06)j='1.3'}}s.pl=s.n.plugins}else if(s.isie){if(s.apv>=4){v=s.n.javaEnabled()?'Y':'N';j='1.2';c=screen.colorDepth;if(s.apv>=5){bw=s.d.documentElement.offsetWidth;bh=s.d.documentElement.offsetHeight;j='1.3';if(!s.ismac&&s.b){s.b.addBehavior('#default#homePage');hp=s.b.isHomePage(tl)?"Y":"N";s.b.addBehavior('#default#clientCaps');ct=s.b.connectionType}}}else r=''}if(s.pl)while(pn<s.pl.length&&pn<30){ps=s.fl(s.pl[pn].name,100)+';';if(p.indexOf(ps)<0)p+=ps;pn++}s.q=(x?'&s='+s.ape(x):'')+(c?'&c='+s.ape(c):'')+(j?'&j='+j:'')+(v?'&v='+v:'')+(k?'&k='+k:'')+(bw?'&bw='+bw:'')+(bh?'&bh='+bh:'')+(ct?'&ct='+s.ape(ct):'')+(hp?'&hp='+hp:'')+(p?'&p='+s.ape(p):'')}if(s.usePlugins)s.doPlugins(s);var l=s.wd.location,r=tfs.document.referrer;if(!s.pageURL)s.pageURL=s.fl(l?l:'',255);if(!s.referrer)s.referrer=s.fl(r?r:'',255);if(s.lnk||s.eo){var o=s.eo?s.eo:s.lnk;if(!o)return '';var p=s.gv('pageName'),w=1,t=s.ot(o),n=s.oid(o),x=o.s_oidt,h,l,i,oc;if(s.eo&&o==s.eo){while(o&&!n&&t!='BODY'){o=o.parentElement?o.parentElement:o.parentNode;if(!o)return '';t=s.ot(o);n=s.oid(o);x=o.s_oidt}oc=o.onclick?''+o.onclick:'';if((oc.indexOf("s_gs(")>=0&&oc.indexOf(".s_oc(")<0)||oc.indexOf(".tl(")>=0)return ''}ta=o.target;h=o.href?o.href:'';i=h.indexOf('?');h=s.linkLeaveQueryString||i<0?h:h.substring(0,i);l=s.linkName?s.linkName:s.ln(h);t=s.linkType?s.linkType.toLowerCase():s.lt(h);if(t&&(h||l))q+='&pe=lnk_'+(t=='d'||t=='e'?s.ape(t):'o')+(h?'&pev1='+s.ape(h):'')+(l?'&pev2='+s.ape(l):'');else trk=0;if(s.trackInlineStats){if(!p){p=s.gv('pageURL');w=0}t=s.ot(o);i=o.sourceIndex;if(s.gg('objectID')){n=s.gg('objectID');x=1;i=1}if(p&&n&&t)qs='&pid='+s.ape(s.fl(p,255))+(w?'&pidt='+w:'')+'&oid='+s.ape(s.fl(n,100))+(x?'&oidt='+x:'')+'&ot='+s.ape(t)+(i?'&oi='+i:'')}}if(!trk&&!qs)return '';var code='';if(trk&&s.vs(sed))code=s.mr(sess,(vt?'&t='+s.ape(vt):'')+s.hav()+q+(qs?qs:s.rq(s.un)),ta);s.sq(trk?'':qs);s.lnk=s.eo=s.linkName=s.linkType=s.wd.s_objectID='';return code};s.tl=function(o,t,n){var s=this;s.lnk=s.co(o);s.linkType=t;s.linkName=n;s.t()};s.ssl=(s.wd.location.protocol.toLowerCase().indexOf('https')>=0);s.d=document;s.b=s.d.body;s.n=navigator;s.u=s.n.userAgent;s.ns6=s.u.indexOf('Netscape6/');var apn=s.n.appName,v=s.n.appVersion,ie=v.indexOf('MSIE '),i;if(v.indexOf('Opera')>=0||s.u.indexOf('Opera')>=0)apn='Opera';s.isie=(apn=='Microsoft Internet Explorer');s.isns=(apn=='Netscape');s.isopera=(apn=='Opera');s.ismac=(s.u.indexOf('Mac')>=0);if(ie>0){s.apv=parseInt(i=v.substring(ie+5));if(s.apv>3)s.apv=parseFloat(i)}else if(s.ns6>0)s.apv=parseFloat(s.u.substring(s.ns6+10));else s.apv=parseFloat(v);s.em=0;if(String.fromCharCode){i=escape(String.fromCharCode(256)).toUpperCase();s.em=(i=='%C4%80'?2:(i=='%U0100'?1:0))}s.un=un;s.uns();s.vl_l='charSet,visitorNamespace,cookieDomainPeriods,cookieLifetime,visitVariableProvider,pageName,pageURL,referrer,currencyCode,purchaseID';s.vl_t=s.vl_l+',channel,server,pageType,campaign,state,zip,events,products,linkName,linkType';for(var n=1;n<51;n++)s.vl_t+=',prop'+n+',eVar'+n+',hier'+n;s.vl_g=s.vl_t+',trackDownloadLinks,trackExternalLinks,trackInlineStats,linkLeaveQueryString,linkDownloadFileTypes,linkExternalFilters,linkInternalFilters,linkNames';if(pg)s.gl(s.vl_g);if(!ss){s.wds();s.ca()}}


--->
And the error shows at the code highlighted in blue.
Can I get some help on this?
Thank you.

Ubong
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2007
3 answers
317 views
There seems to be more and more differenced between the old splitter and the new one which is really causing some serious snags.

For example, if you had this in the root of the application:

/Master.master (with a two-pane splitter, one contains a ContentPlaceHolder,a nd the other has a ContentUrl of "Home.aspx")
/Default.aspx (using the master page)
/Home.aspx

And then also had this:

/SubFolder/Default.aspx (using the master page)
/SubFolder/Home.aspx

The old splitter would load the Home.aspx file relative to the location of the Default.aspx, so when you moved from one folder to another, so too did the "Home.aspx" file.

The new splitter always loads the "Home.aspx" file located in the root directory.  Which brings me to the Client-Side Events problems I'm having.

Since with the new splitter I now have to tell it what page to load in the external content pane when I change folders, I'm adding a response script to the master page's RadAjaxManager on the page load to load the desired page.  The response script is simply "LoadContent('Home.aspx');", which calls the following function located on the master page:

function LoadContent(url)  
{  
    var splitter = $find("<%= RadSplitter1.ClientID %>");  
    var pane = splitter.GetPaneById("RadPaneContent");  
    if (!pane) return;  
    pane.SetContentUrl(url);  
}  
 

This worked great with the old splitter, but with the new one, it finds the splitter ok, but GetPaneById fails with "object does not support this property or method".  If I do splitter.get_Height() it works fine so I know that it is indeed finding the splitter object.

The documentation and the online examples both say that GetPaneById should work, which is really really frustrating.

Any help out there is sincerely appreciated.


Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Jun 2007
1 answer
130 views
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to create the ForbiddenZones when I am creating the dock in code?

If I just do:

.ForbiddenZones="RDZV1,RDZV2"

I get an error about conversion to a 1-dimensional array.

Regards,

Mark
Mark Davison
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 May 2007
11 answers
538 views
Hi all,

    Is it possible to have custom skin folder in Prometheus ?

Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2007
5 answers
190 views
I've followed the setup instructions up to the following statement:

"IMPORTANT: After you have completed the installation you need to modify the web.config of your SharePoint application and set the Trust level to at least Medium level. Otherwise r.a.d.editor for MOSS will not work properly."

Can someone explain exactly what I'm looking for in the Web.Config?

Thanks!
Bernie
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2007
5 answers
158 views
Hello,

I testing your "Dynamically Created Docks" code on our site.
I moved your code to a UserControl that loaded into PageView,
its working ok, but there is a bug in the code that i don't find.
Also i saw it on your demo example on your site.

The problem is that the last add Dock don't saves its DockZone and on reload it moves to the upper left corner of the screen.

The second problem is if the code is in a UserControl when the page reloads the command icons don't showed.

Is it a problem in the last release of Prometheuse? or in the code?
Its very important for our development.

Thank you,
Shimon
Ubong
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2007
1 answer
196 views
Hi All,

Im facing a problem in adding Rad controls Dynamically in Web Form.

Please any one can help me.

Thanks
Karthik
Chris Gillies
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 May 2007
2 answers
130 views
I would like the RadDocks to snap to their parent RadDockZone width when they are dragged and dropped into a RadDockZone of a different width.


How do I do this?

I found a property called OnClientDockPositionChanged, but documentation on it is scant.
Joseph Mosed
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 May 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?