Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
158 views
Hello,

I reproduced the r.a.d. splitter example on page 360 from the step by step learning guide with Prometheus Controls and I think I’ve discovered a problem.

I wrote the example completely by using code behind.

If I add the Control “paneTop” or “paneBottom” to “splitterTopBottom”

'###############-Content Zone-############################
        splitterTopBottom.Items.Add(paneTop)
        splitterTopBottom.Items.Add(splitBarH)
        splitterTopBottom.Items.Add(paneBottom)

Firefox crashes.

I can solve the problem if I don’t declare all propertys declared in the example.

  Dim paneTop As New RadPane
        paneTop.ID = "paneTop"
        'paneTop.Height = Unit.Percentage(50)
        'paneTop.Width = Unit.Percentage(100)
        'paneTop.Scrolling = SplitterPaneScrolling.None

If I declare Height / Width or Scrolling the browser crashes.

-> If I user unit.pixel it works...

With kind regards,
Bodo Naumann

Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jul 2007
5 answers
243 views
Hi,
    I have detailsview in my page. My page is fully AJAX enabled. In detailsview i had insertitem templte and edititem template. When i click save button in insertitem template, I want the Rad pane to be in expand mode. I tried it in code behind. Nothing works. Please suggest me!

Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jul 2007
1 answer
141 views
Hi,

I changed the properties Font.Name and Font.Size for the RadToolTipManager on my form. But the changes doesn't had any effect. Are these properties already supported in the beta version of the RadToolTipManager?

Regards,
Jan 
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jul 2007
0 answers
91 views
Hi, I detect someting wierd
I use the FrameworkApplication of Russel Mason, and after updating too Ajax SP2 or Prometheus RadAjax, All my ajaxified control start to  do some undesired postback.

After several test, I found that if I use the Ajax Property Builder to create the ajax rule, postback occurd. If I dynamically add the rule like that all work good:

RadAjaxManager1.AjaxSettings.AddAjaxSetting(SmallRibbonButton1, SmallRibbonButton1)

Meaby the proble is in the RusselMasson side, But all is working good before I update and start using prometheus. For me is not a problem anymore, I will create all the rule dynamically.
Pierre
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
 asked on 19 Jul 2007
1 answer
157 views
I really dislike tooltip manager.  I'm attempting to use just standard tooltips. I'm starting to feel like they receive absolutely no development attention.

I have two questions.

Why, when I place an asp button inside of a tooltip, and then the tooltip and its target inside of an ajaxPanel (prometheus) does it postback, not partial-postback?

Second.
Why does the tooltip not rebind to its original control on partial postback when one assigns the Tooltip, the Target control, and (if you wish to test) even the ajaxManager itself to being updated controls when using an AjaxManager to handle Ajax?

And even worse than that, why, when one has an AM AjaxSetting based off a Button within a Tooltip, and the update controls are the Tooltip, the AM, and the target control.. Does on the second partial postback, it instead act as a full-postback?

Browser, FF 2.0.0.4

I am very close to just abandoning the use of Telerik at all, despite the amount of time I've put into understanding it.
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Jul 2007
3 answers
326 views
I'm adding RadDocks to my page dynamically, and I need to add a custom command to the toolbar.  There are 2 issues I'm having with this:

    1. Is there  a way to change the icon for my custom command?

    2. Once I add a custom command, the default commands are lost.  I need to have the close and minimize buttons on my control, how can I get these back?

Thanks.
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Jul 2007
1 answer
108 views
Hi,

Has anyone created a tooltip style like the Office 2007 tooltips? I am not a photoshop designer but I would like to emulate the tooltips in office when you hover over items in the ribbon and when you hover over the "Office Button".

Regards,

Mark
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Jul 2007
4 answers
185 views
We have a PageLayout containing the RadEditor Control and the AssetUrlSelector. The Browse Button of the AssetUrlSelector (which opens a Browse Dialog) does not work anymore then (no Dialog is opened). Without the RadEditor being there, the AssetUrlSelector works fine.

html of Browse Button of AssetUrlSelector :
    <span id="ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_ctl01_ctl00" FieldName="AMCContactReference"><NOBR><input name="ctl00$PlaceHolderMain$ctl01$ctl00$AssetUrlInput" type="text" id="ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_ctl01_ctl00_AssetUrlInput" title="Select a Link" class="ms-input" dir="ltr" Size="35" AlwaysEnableSilent="true" />&nbsp;<input type="button" name="ctl00$PlaceHolderMain$ctl01$ctl00$PickerLaunchButton" value="Browse..." onclick="APD_LaunchAssetPickerUseConfigCurrentUrl( 'ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_ctl01_ctl00' ); return false; ;WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions(&quot;ctl00$PlaceHolderMain$ctl01$ctl00$PickerLaunchButton&quot;, &quot;&quot;, true, &quot;&quot;, &quot;&quot;, false, true))" id="ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_ctl01_ctl00_PickerLaunchButton" class="ms-ButtonHeightWidth" /></NOBR></span>

Hugo Mayer


P.S:
Can it be that this Problem is solved with the Full Version of RadEditor(we will use the full version anyway instead of the lite version)?

Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Jul 2007
6 answers
198 views
I am testing one of your example and I don't remember were I got it from so I am posting a new thread.  in the example you add the dock to a zone when it is added to the page with the following line of code ScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(dock, Me.[GetType](), "AddDock", String.Format("function _addDock() {{" + "Sys.Application.remove_load(_addDock);" + "$find('{1}').dock($find('{0}'));" + "$find('{0}').doPostBack('DockPositionChanged');" + "}};" + "Sys.Application.add_load(_addDock);", dock.ClientID, ZoneLeft.ClientID), True)

How can I add the dock to the page with adding it directly to a zone?

Thanks
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Jul 2007
3 answers
291 views
Hi,
Just curious if there is currently anyway to control the expand/collapse speed of RadPanes inside of a RadSplitter? If not, is this a feature that will be added in the future?
Thanks,
Dan
fglrxandyou
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Jul 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?