Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
54 views
Hi.
I am trying to follow the guidance in the help file mentioned in the subject. Under the section "Using RadEditor in Web Content Management scenario"

I can't get it to work. It seems that RadHtmlField  is not a part of "SharePoint2"
, and the members of Sharepoint2 doesn't include the FieldName tag.

Is it me or is the help file misleading?

Best regards,
Fredrik
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
2 answers
80 views
Also, can we use context menus with any control whatsoever (i.e., the Scheduler control)?

Thanks.
Carlo DiCelico
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
1 answer
133 views
How do I format the output of the DateTimeField control in RadEditorForMOSS?
I tried the DataFormatString but that is not a recognised public property.
The format I want is: 15 October 2007
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
1 answer
114 views
Hi there,
         I have seen the dynamically created docks sample. In the sample, the dock should create in updatepanel first, and then add the dock into dockzone. Can I dynamically create docks without adding into dockzone? But it still can save and load state. I have tried to add dock directly into form or radDockLayout, but I can't see the dock when I add it. I need to refresh the page so that I can see the docks. Can you give me some suggestion or sample. thanks.

                                      restutw
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
1 answer
102 views
Hello,

I have RadEditor for MOSS installed and it works fine but 'Create Thumbnail' button does not work.

I set AllowThumbGeneration property to true in (c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\wpresources\RadEditorSharePoint\4.4.0.0__1f131a624888eeed\RadControls\Editor\ConfigFile.xml file) as written in http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-ggbge.aspx but it does not help.

(my ConfigFile.xml :
<configuration>
  <property name="AllowThumbGeneration">True</property>
  <property name="ConvertToXhtml">True</property>
  <property name="EnableDocking">False</property>
  <property name="ShowHtmlMode">True</property>
  <property name="ShowPreviewMode">False</property>
  <property name="StripAbsoluteAnchorPaths">False</property>
  <property name="StripAbsoluteImagesPaths">False</property>
  <property name="ToolbarMode">ShowOnFocus</property>
  <property name="ToolsWidth">800px</property>
  <property name="Skin">Default2006</property>
</configuration>
)

Please tell me if Thumbnail creation works in Image Manager included in MOSS version of RadEditor.

Your sincerely,
Maciej Zacharczuk
zachar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
1 answer
99 views
Hello,

I have RadEditor for MOSS installed and it works fine but 'Create Thumbnail' button does not work.

I set AllowThumbGeneration property to true in (c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\wpresources\RadEditorSharePoint\4.4.0.0__1f131a624888eeed\RadControls\Editor\ConfigFile.xml file) as written in http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-ggbge.aspx but it does not help.

(my ConfigFile.xml :
<configuration>
  <property name="AllowThumbGeneration">True</property>
  <property name="ConvertToXhtml">True</property>
  <property name="EnableDocking">False</property>
  <property name="ShowHtmlMode">True</property>
  <property name="ShowPreviewMode">False</property>
  <property name="StripAbsoluteAnchorPaths">False</property>
  <property name="StripAbsoluteImagesPaths">False</property>
  <property name="ToolbarMode">ShowOnFocus</property>
  <property name="ToolsWidth">800px</property>
  <property name="Skin">Default2006</property>
</configuration>
)

Please tell me if Thumbnail creation works in Image Manager included in MOSS version of RadEditor.

Your sincerely,
Maciej Zacharczuk
zachar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
1 answer
159 views
when i click the calender or the time picker...my page jumps to top and nothing shows up...


any ideas
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
5 answers
159 views
Hi
I am trying to Integrate RadEditor (Trial Version) in Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0.
Followed the steps that is specified in the MOSS Whitepaper that demonstrate for RadMenu, I added the RadEditor.dll to the GAC and made it as a Safecontrol in web.config file and tried to see it as a webpart by going to Sitesettings--> Webparts-> New, but it is not available as a webpart. And also tried directly through Sharepoint designer by adding Register tags, it pops up a message 'Control cannot be found'

Can any one please tell me the exact steps for Integrating RadEditor with WSS3.0 or can guide me wat was that i am doing wrong

Also tell me if it Possible to integrate or not, so i can go for other party controls.

Thanks in Advance..
Srinivas
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
1 answer
102 views
i have been using the new dock controls extensively and they are both superb and solid!

one thing i cant seem to find is any support for animation like the older dock controls have.

Do you plan to incorporate this into the control?
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
2 answers
132 views
Hello

I have been doing much development with Telerik RadControls and Sharepoint enviroments. Will RadControls "Prometheus" make significant improvement or difference  to that development? Sadly I don't have time at this moment to try those controls (and missing a few needed components like Treeview) myself but that "single assembly" sounds intriguing from the point of WSS 3.0 / MOSS development.

Is there or can there be any improvement on that situation when I need to upgrade Telerik components (at this knowledge I need to compile every web part with new references and if I use skins I need to set skins folder path manually to new).

Yours sincerely
Sakari
Sakari Hilama
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?