Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
222 views
Why during ItemDataBound event I cann't access to dataitem property(becouse there isn't).
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Oct 2007
1 answer
128 views
Is there a way to set RadEditor as "the" default Editor for MOSS 2007?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Oct 2007
1 answer
82 views
Hello there,

Yesterday we have bought the full featured Radeditor. On the same day i've installed it by your manual. Now we have a problem: The Texteditor in our Wikipages is still the default editor, even after i've activated the RadEditor in the Site and restartet the iis. By the way: I know that the installation was successfull, because we can use the editor as a webpart.

So what can i do to change the standart editor?

Best Regards
Patrick
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Oct 2007
1 answer
136 views
i have a publishing tool for my website that publishes to different websites depending on what tool i'm using. i need to be able to set the base url for the editor content so my images resolve correctly.

how do you set a <base> url for the html content in the editor?
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Oct 2007
3 answers
377 views
Hi,

I was wondering if you had an example on how to rebind a listbox when a window is closed.  I can do it fine with RAD Grid using samples provided, but can't figure out how that can be applied to asp.net ListBox.

Thanks,

Marek

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I would like to do it as an AJAX-enabled rebind, not just regular postback.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Oct 2007
4 answers
243 views
Hi

Great to see that AllowDelete & AllowEdit was in this SP.

But I can not achieve what I want.

I want to set a series of “system” appointments which cannot be edited or deleted. But overall I want the user to be able to add his/hers own appointments.

So I set the radSchedulers AllowEdit + AllowDelete to “True” – and the series of “system” appointments AllowEdit + AllowDelete to “False”.

But the radSchedulers properties always seems to override the per appointment properties.

I have a generic List of Appointments and bind it to the radscheduler. Everything else works. But after a rebind the radschedulers appointmentcollection defaults to the radschedulers AllowEdit / AllowDelete properties.

Is this the correct behavior?

/Flemming Rosenbrandt
jeremy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
1 answer
80 views
I have the following scenario: A master page that includes <atlas:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager" runat="server" EnablePartialRendering="true">
    </atlas:ScriptManager>
Then I have a Default.aspx, that has the above master page as MasterPageFile.
And inside Default.aspx, I have includes a ascx control, in which I have <telerik:RadScheduler .... ></telerik:RadScheduler>.
When I access Default.aspx I receive a message that I do not have a ScriptManager for the RadScheduler.
 I understand that if I create a new web site with System.Web.Extensions , I will not encounter this problem. But the project SHOULD use Microsoft.Web.Atlas and I am asking is it possible for your control to use also Microsoft.Web.Atlas ScriptManager?
 Thank you.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
2 answers
125 views
Hi,

I'm trying to port a RadGrid ASP.NET to Prometheus RadGrid.

Now I have the following problem:

Error:
The type name 'PointMark' does not exist in the type 'Telerik.Charting.Styles.StyleSeries' ... MyUserControl.ascx.cs 

I have a reference to Telerik.Charting.dll Assembly Version 1.6.0.0 in my
Project. (Copied from Prometheus bin folder)

Regards,
Pitsch
Pitsch
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
7 answers
343 views
Hello,
I have Scheduler(rdsch) with parameter:
rdsch.DataStartField = "startDate";
rdsch.DataEndField = "endDate";
rdsch.DataSubjectField = "nameEvent";
rdsch.DataKeyField = "id";

How can I get (real, database ID,that I set in rdsch.DataKeyField = "id") from event AppointmentUpdate, which it has method: void rdsch_AppointmentUpdate(object sender, AppointmentUpdateEventArgs e).
e.ModifiedAppointment.ID returns me value, that I don't know what it is??

Please help me
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
2 answers
188 views
Hey guys,

Question:  If I decide to hide the navigation header (ie next/previous/today header) I want the user to be able to click custom link buttons that I create but I'm a little dodgy on creating the custom delegates for it.

Can you explain to me how I can fire the NavigationCommand when I click on a link button say <asp:LinkButton ID="btnNextDay" runat="server">Next Day</asp:LinkButton>

Thanks heaps,
Jeremy
jeremy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Oct 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?