Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
5 answers
256 views
Hi,

This is probably an esay one for you, but must admit I am stuck here.  Using your example "Scheduler\examples\resources",  I am trying to change the color of the appointment if a specific field of mine rather than the resources.

I have tried to use the for each command for the Attribute command but getting nowhere fast. So I ripped it out and just put in a simple if statement.  This unfortunatley errors with "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.", I have added the field to the "attributes" section of my scheduler, any help would be great! here is my code :
protected void RadScheduler1_AppointmentCreated(object sender, AppointmentCreatedEventArgs e)  
    {  
          
        if (e.Appointment.Attributes["AppointmentType"].ToString() == "0")  
        {  
            e.Appointment.CssClass = "AppointmentGeneral";  
        }  
        else 
        {  
            e.Appointment.CssClass = "AppointmentJobCard";  
        }  
         
    } 

Thanks,

JK
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Oct 2007
3 answers
120 views
Hi All,

I m facing a lot of problem in monthview of the radscheduler, I m dynamically binding the data to it in page load event, but when i go for monthview it doesnt show the proper data and even the whole alignment is disturbed. I have even changed few lines in CSS but just to sort the problems.

Thanks,
Seema.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Oct 2007
4 answers
157 views
Hi,

In the new version (918) of Prometheus, the 'minimizezone' doesn't work.
When I minimize a window, it stay at the same position.
"Prometeus live example" have the same problem.

Someby know if Telerik maintain this function in future ?

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Oct 2007
3 answers
177 views
Good day,

I have to make appear a radmenu in a tooltip. One of the main reasons is that I need to have a delay when 'on mouse over' of an item of my page, and the radmenu can't appear after a certain delay. So, the tooltip would be the best way for me.

So, it is possible to have a vertical radmenu in a tooltip?

Thank you!
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Oct 2007
2 answers
136 views
Hi,

I'm sure this is really simple and I'll kick myself when I see it - I've placed the CSSEditor.css in the correct directory however I can't see the CSS class drop down when I go to edit a wiki (only the fonts picker).  In the ToolsFile.xml, apply class is listed.

Any ideas what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Michael
Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 25 Oct 2007
1 answer
237 views
For some reason when using the RadWindow for Prometheus, it doesn't lock down the rest of the screen when I set the window to Modal. It will keep me from being able to move the window, but that's about it.
Here is the javascript we're using to pop the window. The behavior is Close, modal is true.
if (behavior == 'Close')  
        {  
            oWindow = $find("ctl00_WdwClose");  
        }  
        else if (behavior == 'ClosePostBack')  
        {  
            oWindow = $find("ctl00_WdwClosePostBack");  
        }  
          
        oWindow.show();  
        oWindow.setUrl(URL);  
              
        oWindow.setSize(width, height);  
              
        if (modal)  
            oWindow.set_Modal(modal);  
        else 
            oWindow.moveTo(x, y);  
              
        if (title != '')  
            oWindow.set_Title(title); 
The code for the RadWindow looks like this:
<telerik:RadWindow ReloadOnShow=true ID="WdwClose" Animation=Fade VisibleStatusbar=false Skin="Vista" Behavior="Close" Top="" NavigateUrl="" Left="" runat="server" Behaviors="Close" IntialBehavior="None"></telerik:RadWindow> 
I just tried converting from using the Standard Q4 2006 to the Q2 2007 Prometheus controls for this.

By the way, the only way it will show Modal, is if I use the Fade animation. Other setups I've tried either don't size the window correctly, or don't gray out the rest of the screen so a user can't go clicking around. Is there a workaround or did I accidentally set something up wrong in my conversion? Not sure, but I saw a hotfix out there to download, but didn't download it because I figured it was probably in the download I got of the Prometheus controls today as well.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Oct 2007
1 answer
116 views
I'm working on the RadEditor for MOSS and I've a problem with the FlashManager. The button works fine when I reach a swf file but when I publish the page where I added the flash file, nothing appears...
There's no link to swf file whereas it was displayed in the RadEditor.

It is a bug or a configuration problem?

Thanks
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Oct 2007
2 answers
84 views
Hi everyone,

I'm actually working on RadControls for MOSS Lite and I want to know how it's possible to access the SiteCollectionImages gallery of a MOSS page.

My company is interested in the Full version because of the FlashManager feature. I'd like to know if the behavior of the FlashManager is the same as the ImageManager like Uploading feature, the integration in HTML pages.

Thank for yours responses.

Edit: Another question. Is there a secure access to lists?
Loic
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Oct 2007
1 answer
174 views
Hello there,

Do we have some way to limit the dockzone just holds one dock?

Cheers,
Elton
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Oct 2007
2 answers
123 views
hiya,

hiya,
I have successfully downloaded and been able to run the Prometheus samples.

I now want to develop in my own individual apps on the same machine.

I have:
1) an existing folder of radControls in my app
2) referenced the Telerik.Web.UI.dll
3) set up the webConfig as recommended

The tooltip does not run.No errors, it simply doesn't do anything.
Can anyone help?
I have a very simple aspx below:

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" > 
<head runat="server"> 
    <title>Untitled Page</title> 
</head> 
<body> 
    <form id="form1" runat="server"> 
    <div> 
        <asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Text="Label"></asp:Label> 
        <telerik:radtooltip id="RadToolTip1" Enabled="true" runat="server" position="Center" relativeto="Element" 
            targetcontrolid="Label1" text="Blockstopper" title="Blockstopper" tooltip="Blockstopper"></telerik:radtooltip> 
        <asp:ScriptManager id="ScriptManager1" runat="server"> 
        </asp:ScriptManager>     
    </div> 
    </form> 
</body> 
</html> 

many thanks,

yogi
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Oct 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?