Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
122 views
I've looked through these forums and haven't stumbled across an answer to this problem I am having, I am currently using an eval version of the radeditor and testing it on our test wiki site.  We love the fact that radeditor will allow us to cut and paste (finally) into the wiki, its absolutely amazing. 

However, there seems to be a problem when you do this the image expands outside of the page's wiki content part and is blocked by any tagging labels you may be using.  I have a picture of what it looks like but I am unable to paste it into this forum post.  Basically when you enable tagging on wiki pages a label is put across the bottom of the page between where a webpart is displayed and the wiki content part ends.  The images seem to be breaking that boundary and displaying all the way into the webparts zone, unless you manually add in extra spaces in the wiki content part. 

Is there a setting we can change or some kind of fix, other than manually adding extra spacing into the wiki content part?
Jared
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Nov 2007
2 answers
224 views
I want to change the icon of my window so I set the iconurl in the radwindow-properties to a custom gif-image included in the website. But I never get it to appear in the titlebar. All I see is the default icon that comes with the skin. What am I be doing wrong? For testing purposes I created a simple website and did the following:
  • I created a new webform, Default.aspx in the root of the website
  • added a new webform called WindowContent.aspx, also in the root of the website
  • Added an image (myicon.gif) to the root-directory of the website
  • Dropped a button on Default.aspx (Button1)
  • Added a RadWindow on Default.aspx (RadWindow1)
  • Set the openerelementid of RadWindow1 to Button1
  • Set the NavigateUrl property of RadWindow1 to WindowContent.aspx
  • Set the IconURL property of RadWindow1 to myicon.gif

The window opens as I click the button, with the right content in it. The only thing that's missing is the icon. I keep getting the default icon. The url seems to be correct (all pages and images are in the root-directory, so setting IconUrl to myicon.gif should do it, right?). I've tried it using the complete path (http:// etc) too, no succes there either.

I've experienced this before with RadControls for ASP.NET with some skins. Using one skin, my custom icon appeared, changing just the skin made the default skin-icon appear instead of my own. Now with Prometheus, it does not matter which skin I use, it never works for me.

I hope you can help,
kind regards, Martine.


Martine
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 08 Nov 2007
3 answers
162 views
In ASP.NET Window if a form was in the window, and I had the user submit the form, it would submit back to the parent window. This is no longer the case. Is there anyway to get this to work again?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2007
1 answer
147 views
I am not very clear about the Prometheus' production direction and its distinction between RadControls for ASP.NET. Many components are overlapped among them. Could you give me a summary?

Thanks,
Ricky.

Leon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Nov 2007
6 answers
211 views
Please help me 
When i write some content in editor (thousand line of code ) after posting it retain only some hundared  of lines. The remaining charater is cut off .
Please help me ,
Is there any property for conetnt has to set or not.
Torben Hansen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Nov 2007
12 answers
752 views

In our efforts to keep you informed on the progress of RadEditor "Prometheus" we are posting the latest internal build from today.

This is the list of the things we have been working on since SP1:

  1. Fixed editor tooltips not showing in Firefox
  2. Implemented NodeInspector module (including AlignmentSelector tool)
  3. AJAX Spellchecking in FireFox now advances automatically to next word
  4. UI improvements (textarea in HTML mode and RealHtml module, etc), UI improvements in IE6
  5. Bug fixes with Filters and Flash files in FireFox and Opera
  6. FireFox - Fixed jumping of page if disabled tool is pressed in design mode
  7. FireFox - localized message when pressing the "Paste" button
  8. Removed table borders when going into Preview mode
  9. Paste dialogs in FireFox implemented allowing for format stripping
  10. FormatCodeBlock dialog

The following tasks are under development and not fully finished yet.

  1. ImageMap dialog
  2. ImageProperties dialog
  3. PageProperties dialog
  4. TableWizard/Table properties dialog
  5. A couple of new skins

We are targeting an official SP2 release towards the end of next week which will include all the points from the lists above.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is still work in progress and some of the things are not 100% complete and have not gone through full QA phase. The official release will be towards the end of next week.

Any feedback is very welcome!

Best Regards,
Telerik team

Peter
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Nov 2007
2 answers
209 views
Is it possible to get

Emoticons

working with Prometheus Editor? Until now I didn't succeed to apply the example on Prometheus.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2007
1 answer
180 views
What am I doing wrong? I registred the dialog handler in web.config, but when I try to open a dialog the dialog content redirects to the raw url of my current page, with a /Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx at the end
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2007
2 answers
151 views
Hi,
I translated a RadSplit page from RadControls to Prometheus.
In IE, when collapsing radSplitBar3 (see code below) the splitbar becomes too small for re-expanding.
Here is the code:

<head id="Head1" runat="server">
    <title>Test Splitter</title>
    <style type="text/css">
        html
        {
         height:100%;
        }
        body
        {
         height:100%;
         margin:0px;
         overflow:hidden;
         font: 10pt Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif;
        }
        form
        {
         height:100%;
        }
    </style>
</head>
<body scroll="no">
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
        <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server">
        </asp:ScriptManager>
        <telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter1" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="100%"
            Skin="Outlook" VisibleDuringInit="false" Orientation="Horizontal">
            <telerik:RadPane ID="paneCockpit" runat="server" Height="108" Scrolling="None">
            </telerik:RadPane>
            <telerik:RadSplitBar ID="RadSplitBar1" runat="server" EnableResize="false" CollapseMode="Forward" />
            <telerik:RadPane ID="paneBody" runat="server" Scrolling="None">
                <telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter3" runat="server" Skin="Outlook" Orientation="Vertical"
                    VisibleDuringInit="false">
                    <telerik:RadPane ID="paneTree" runat="server" Width="250" MinWidth="100" Scrolling="None">
                    </telerik:RadPane>
                    <telerik:RadSplitBar ID="RadSplitBar2" runat="server" CollapseMode="Forward" />
                    <telerik:RadPane ID="paneContentHolder" runat="server" Scrolling="None">
                        <telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter4" runat="server" Skin="Outlook" Orientation="Horizontal"
                            VisibleDuringInit="false">
                            <telerik:RadPane ID="paneContent" runat="server" Scrolling="None">
                            </telerik:RadPane>
                            <telerik:RadSplitBar ID="RadSplitBar3" runat="server" CollapseMode="Backward" />
                            <telerik:RadPane ID="paneSupplement" runat="server" Scrolling="None">
                            </telerik:RadPane>
                        </telerik:RadSplitter>
                    </telerik:RadPane>
                </telerik:RadSplitter>
            </telerik:RadPane>
        </telerik:RadSplitter>
    </form>
</body>
</html>

Thanks for testing and answering
Andreas Kaech
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Nov 2007
3 answers
109 views

Whenever i try to clear the dock objets from the layout it clears them but it through a page cannot be null error. The code i am using for the button click is below. the rest of the page code is identical to the dynamic docks code from the cfm help file.

int
pos=0;
RadDock d;
while( RadDockLayout1.Controls.Count > pos)
{
    d = RadDockLayout1.Controls[pos]
as RadDock;
    if (d != null)
    {
        RadDockLayout1.Controls.Remove(d);
        lblOutput.Text +=
"Removing Part<br />";
    }
    else pos++;
}

Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?