I want to change the icon of my window so I set the iconurl in the radwindow-properties to a custom gif-image included in the website. But I never get it to appear in the titlebar. All I see is the default icon that comes with the skin. What am I be doing wrong? For testing purposes I created a simple website and did the following:
- I created a new webform, Default.aspx in the root of the website
- added a new webform called WindowContent.aspx, also in the root of the website
- Added an image (myicon.gif) to the root-directory of the website
- Dropped a button on Default.aspx (Button1)
- Added a RadWindow on Default.aspx (RadWindow1)
- Set the openerelementid of RadWindow1 to Button1
- Set the NavigateUrl property of RadWindow1 to WindowContent.aspx
- Set the IconURL property of RadWindow1 to myicon.gif
The window opens as I click the button, with the right content in it. The only thing that's missing is the icon. I keep getting the default icon. The url seems to be correct (all pages and images are in the root-directory, so setting IconUrl to myicon.gif should do it, right?). I've tried it using the complete path (http:// etc) too, no succes there either.
I've experienced this before with RadControls for ASP.NET with some skins. Using one skin, my custom icon appeared, changing just the skin made the default skin-icon appear instead of my own. Now with Prometheus, it does not matter which skin I use, it never works for me.
I hope you can help,
kind regards, Martine.