Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
74 views
I'm inserting an image using ImageManager in RadEditor and then setting the width="100%" in the HTML view. When changing back to design view, the image behaves as expected. But then saving to DB or changing back to HTML view, the original width="100%" is replaced with width="10000".

I'm presenting the html as a small preview before printing, but this view is not presented as I want it to, because of the width property.

Any thoughts of a solution or workaround?

Regards
Kjetil
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Nov 2007
1 answer
137 views
Hello,
Where can I find an example of the use of Window(Prometheus) with asp.net 2.0 Themes. An example with more than one theme and with the directory structure for the app_themes folder and all de css files and all the image files?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Nov 2007
9 answers
434 views
Hello everyone, hopefully I can get a response from the group about this problem I am having.

Here is a copy of my support ticket that doesn't seem to be getting answered:

I have a page on it with an ImageButton and a 2 RadDocks in a Docking Zone.  Everything worked fine until I added the Ajax portion to the page.  Now, the dock and the contents appear, but I can't drag the dock out of the zone.  In Firefox, I receive this error:

[Exception... "'Sys.ArgumentUndefinedException: Sys.ArgumentUndefinedException: Value cannot be undefined.
Parameter name: element' when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]"  nsresult: "0x8057001c (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_JS_OBJECT)"  location: "<unknown>"  data: no]

Line 0


Here is the code on my page:


  <asp:Panel runat="server" ID="pnlRightColumn">  
            <telerik:RadDockLayout ID="dockLayout" runat="server">  
                <telerik:RadDockZone ID="dockZoneRight" runat="server" MinHeight="10px" MinWidth="20px"  
                    Style="position: absolute; top: 80px; right: 10px; width: 250px;">  
                    <telerik:RadDock ID="dockLegend" runat="server" Width="250px" Title="Legend" Skin="Office2007"  
                        DefaultCommands="ExpandCollapse">  
                        <ContentTemplate>  
                            <asp:Image ImageUrl="/map.aspx?type=legend" AlternateText="Map Legend" runat="server"  
                                ID="legendImage" /></ContentTemplate>  
                    </telerik:RadDock>  
                    <telerik:RadDock ID="dockLayers" runat="server" Width="250px" Title="Layers" Skin="Office2007"  
                        DefaultCommands="ExpandCollapse">  
                        <ContentTemplate>  
                            <asp:CheckBoxList ID="chkLayers" runat="server" /></ContentTemplate>  
                    </telerik:RadDock>  
                </telerik:RadDockZone>  
            </telerik:RadDockLayout>  
        </asp:Panel>  
        <telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="ajaxManager" runat="server" DefaultLoadingPanelID="loadingMap">  
            <AjaxSettings>  
                <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="ajaxManager">  
                    <UpdatedControls>  
                        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="pnlMap" LoadingPanelID="loadingMap" />  
                        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="pnlRightColumn" />  
                        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="panStatusArea" />  
                    </UpdatedControls>  
                </telerik:AjaxSetting>  
                <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="pnlMap">  
                    <UpdatedControls>  
                        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="pnlMap" LoadingPanelID="loadingMap" />  
                        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="panStatusArea" />  
                    </UpdatedControls>  
                </telerik:AjaxSetting>  
            </AjaxSettings>  
        </telerik:RadAjaxManager>  
        <telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel ID="loadingMap" runat="server" Style="padding-top: 100px;"  
            MinDisplayTime="750">  
            <asp:Image ID="loadingImage" runat="server" AlternateText="Loading..." ImageUrl="~/images/loading.gif" />  
        </telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel>  
        <asp:Panel ID="pnlMap" runat="server">  
            <asp:ImageButton ID="map" runat="server" ImageUrl="/images/pixel.gif"></asp:ImageButton>  
            <asp:HiddenField ID="sW" runat="server"></asp:HiddenField>  
            <asp:HiddenField ID="sH" runat="server"></asp:HiddenField>  
            <asp:HiddenField ID="state" runat="server"></asp:HiddenField>  
            <asp:HiddenField ID="command" runat="server"></asp:HiddenField>  
            <asp:Literal ID="litScreenScript" runat="server" />  
            <asp:Panel ID="pnlScriptLoad" runat="server">  
  
                <script type="text/javascript">window.onload = function(){<%=ajaxManager.ClientID %>.AjaxRequest("'" + getMaxWidth() + "','" + getMaxHeight() + "'");}</script>  
  
            </asp:Panel>  
            <asp:Panel ID="pnlScriptResize" runat="server">  
  
                <script type="text/javascript">window.onresize = function(){<%=ajaxManager.ClientID %>.AjaxRequest("'" + getMaxWidth() + "','" + getMaxHeight() + "'");}</script>  
  
            </asp:Panel>  
   


I just added the RadDockLayout and it didn't fix the problem.  I never needed it before this point.

Also, I have recently added a RadToolbar to another docking zone and that doesn't work either.

Please let me know if you can see anything wrong or possible suggestions to fix it.

Shawn


Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Nov 2007
4 answers
179 views
we are integrating you scheduler to outlook via outlook's api.. the only thing i have ran into that seems to be a snag...is the recurrence rules.

I can get the recrule from the appointment but i am unclear how to convert that so that i can use it in outlook.  2 things i am looking for if possible.

1. Way to parse the recrule to an outlook recurrencpattern

or

2. A way i can parse the recrule from the appointment string object to a telerik recurrance pattern or telerik recurrence rule. that way i can fill out the outlook recurrence pattern manually..


any help is appreciated thanks

Joshua
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Nov 2007
1 answer
262 views
What are all the available language packs with spell check in the new rad editor?

These are the ones I need/want.
  • da-dk
  • de-at
  • de-ch
  • de-de
  • en-au
  • en-ca
  • en-hk
  • en-in
  • en-my
  • en-nz
  • en-ph
  • en-sg
  • en-uk
  • en-us
  • en-za
  • es-es
  • es-mx
  • es-us
  • fi-fi
  • fr-be
  • fr-ca
  • fr-ch
  • fr-fr
  • it-it
  • ja-jp
  • ko-kr
  • nl-be
  • nl-nl
  • no-no
  • pt-br
  • sv-se
  • th-th
  • zhs-cn
  • zhs-hk
  • zht-tw
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Nov 2007
2 answers
1.0K+ views
Hi,
I'm getting this error on a page where im using a radscheduler, radtooltip  and a radwindow.
Other pages in my project work fine, and the only significant difference is that they dont contain a rad scheduler or radtooltip.

I'll post some of my code below:

This is how i've setup the scheduler to open the rad window:
RadScheduler1.OnClientAppointmentDoubleClick = "AppointmentDblClicked"; 

<script> 
    function AppointmentDblClicked(sender,eventArgs) 
    { 
        var myApt = eventArgs.get_Appointment(); 
        window.radopen('EditPage.aspx?uid=' + myApt.ID,'StandardWindow'); 
    } 
     
    </script> 

This is the window declaration:
<telerik:RadWindow ID="StandardWindow" runat="server" Modal="true" Behaviors="Move,Close" VisibleStatusbar="false" ReloadOnShow="true" Width="400px" Height="500px"></telerik:RadWindow> 

I've made sure i've included all the required register tags at thetop of the aspx file.

When i run this, all i get is a window.radopen is not a function error
EmpowerIT
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 05 Nov 2007
1 answer
106 views
I need to copy the RadControl skin files into my web for the auto-format option to be visible.  Will this cause a problem if I already have some Prometheus files in the webroot\radcontrols folder?

Thanks
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Nov 2007
1 answer
102 views
Is there a way to load the scheduler from an .ics file.  If not, this would be a nice feature.  Also being able to load not only from an .ics file, but a link that returns an .ics file like Google Calendar.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Nov 2007
4 answers
111 views
Good day,

Here is what I am trying to achieve:

In a monthview, I would like to make a visual distinction between odd and even weeks. In my opinion, the best way to proceed would be to set a small different color to the cells (days) that are in an even week from those that are in an odd week.

If any of you have any idea how I could achieve that in the scheduler, it would be greatly appreciated. I just checked the CSS and only the Sundays and Saturdays have a special CSS tag (rsSatCol or rsSunCol).

Any ideas from you guys would be greatly appreciated. It may even something different than playing with colors, I'm open to any idea.

Thank you!
Cedric
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Nov 2007
1 answer
99 views
Telerik Scheduler WeekView ....... Time is arranged in vertical and Date is arranged in horizontal now.... can this be swap? Is there any way to make this kind of arrangement, or customization?

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Nov 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?