Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
69 views

Hi

Did you change anything about the ”OnClientPageLoad” event of radWindow in SP1.
 
The event does not fire anymore in my projects.

/Flemming Rosenbrandt

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Nov 2007
4 answers
170 views
It appears that the lite version doesn't create semantic paragraph tags and instead you have to do BR BR to get the same look.

It looks as if the full version fixes this.

I can appreciate leaving some features out (as you need some compelling reason for people to upgrade) but this seems like an odd one to leave out.

If we use the lite version for a month and then upgrade to the full version, will it automatically 'fix' the BR BR tags and replace them with proper P tags? Or do we have to live with the semantically bad BR BR for any content entered with the lite version?
darrel
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Nov 2007
1 answer
96 views
So, I have the Lite version working now. However, to use it, one needs to drag the separate telerik control onto the page rather than using the regular contentEditor control.

As such, if we use the Telerik control, are we forever tied to it? If we create a website with 200 pages all using the Telerik RadEditor, are we forever tied to that particular control to maintain the content on our web pages?

Does the full version offer a 'replacement' option? In otherwords, can it just override the default editor so we're not specifically tied to a specific editor forever more?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2007
4 answers
354 views
Well, I was cruising along impressed with the easy to understand installation instructions and thought I got everything but then was hit with this error:

---------
An error occurred during the processing of /_catalogs/masterpage/gatewaypage.aspx. Could not load file or assembly 'RadEditorSharePoint, Version=4.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1f131a624888eeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
---------

What should I look for? This is being used in a content management scenario, so I did also make the required changes to the page template in SP Designer by adding the tag registration:


<%@ Register TagPrefix="radE" Namespace="Telerik.SharePoint.FieldEditor" Assembly="RadEditorSharePoint, Version=4.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1f131a624888eeed" %>

and then replaced the default placeholder with:

<radE:RadHtmlField runat="server" id="Content" FieldName="PublishingPageContent"> </radE:RadHtmlField>

darrel
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Nov 2007
6 answers
464 views
I have a user control on a content page which has a master page. The master page has the ajax manager on it.

On the user control I have a script manager proxy and an rad ajax proxy.

Everything works fine if I just do auto-post backs but this is sub optimal for lots of reasons to do with the post back behaviour of the Calendar.

So I wanted to javascript it based on the client events of the cliendar.

However, no matter what I do I can't get the ajax manager proxy or anything else that allows me to call the AjaxRequestWithTarget and pass the control in question and have it work.

The proxy has the definition for the control that I want to reference etc.

What I"m trying to do is have it work the same way it works with post backs. That is when the calendar has a date selected, it will post back with ajax and only update the other control but will also call the SelectedDateChanged event on the server side.

If the calendar didn't post back when using the navigation buttons I would never have run into this, but I'm sure I need to know how to do this for future development.

Thanks!
Rational Animal
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Nov 2007
4 answers
283 views
Hi,

When I have, let's say, 6 or 7 RadEditor in a page (WCM), the loading of the page is quite slow : 10-15 seconds.  The browser (IE6) is almost freezed during the loading.
I suppose it's because of all javascript codes in the component.

Is there a way to make it load faster?
Like to load only components when they are clicked or something like that?

Thanks...

Sylvain
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2007
1 answer
67 views
I am trying to create a schedular the same way that resourseView is laid out but in month form. Is this possible as i am trying to create a booking register similar to

 http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Scheduler/Examples/BlackPearl/DefaultCS.aspx

but  each room type must be at the top and each day on the y-axis. Basically just having the ResourceView show days With Dates instead of times.

Is this possible at all with the schedular or with the telerik suite as the client needs to be able to drag bookings from one roomtype(x-axis) to another roomtype.


just like what the demo does but in day format running on the x-axis
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2007
20 answers
470 views
Hi, I have a problem, what can I do to look like in my database, OBJECT DATASOURCE, and demonstrate the information in SCHEDULER? I tried in various ways and not see anything, or the time set ... Someone help me?
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2007
1 answer
155 views
I'd like to direct the user to Go to Day view and show the current day when clicked on "Today". Is there a way to do this?
Also want to show "Today cell" in a different background color both in Month and Week views.

Thanks, Naga.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2007
3 answers
180 views
I am probably doing something wrong, but I can't seem to figure out how to point the icon in a RadDatePicker to a RadToolTipManager.
In fact, if I set the ToolTip property of the DatePopupButton, only a standard Tooltip will appear even if I have a RadToolTipManager without any TargetControls specified.

If it helps I am creating the RadDatePicker server-side using C#.

Any one have any ideas?

Thanks!
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?