Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
141 views
I am having difficulties restoring the SQL databases into my SQL server. I get an error "SQL server cannot process this media family" therefore unable to try the demo.

Any help would be great, Thanks.

Jeff

SQL Studio 2005 / XP / VS 2005
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Nov 2007
1 answer
123 views
Does or will the RadScheduler support multiple languages?  In many instances, we will be distributing software outside of the US and will need to support more than 1 language.  If we deployed it to a company in France, we would want the months/days to display in French. Does this support exist, or will it in a future release?  If not, is there a way programmatically to set month/day labels based on a users culture? If so, we could always store the different languages in a resource file and then read from this file depending on the culture.

Thanks
Steve Thompson
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Nov 2007
1 answer
96 views
Can I use this RadScheduler in .NET Framework 1.1? I really need to use this control in my project. Thanks!
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Nov 2007
4 answers
137 views
I looked at your whitepaper and in that whitepaper it describe how to get skin file to be used in radcontrols in wss (or moss). This whitepaper assumes that user is doing everything manually (creates ddf file, create manifest file using your utilities). Now with introduction of wss sdk, how do I achieve same result. ( I looked for ddf file but wss sdk does not create one - I guess its creating on the fly?)
Thank You!
Dharmesh Trivedi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Nov 2007
1 answer
157 views
We previously used RadEditor version 4.3.2  but now we upgraded to 4.40.
The problems are
 - Can't config file size of Media and Falsh in listconfig.xml
   We set new maximum file size in listconfig.xml but when we upload a media, the maximum file size still doesn't change. It still uses the old value we used to set in the previous version.

 - For Media Manager Dialog
   After insert media on media dialog. It always pops a dialogue box to ask whether we want to display the nonsecure items. It wasn't like this in the previous version.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Nov 2007
2 answers
106 views
I don't know if this is the right place for this, here it goes:
Are toolbar and tabstrip going to be available for Prometheus?
If they are, when are they expected to be available?
Is there a release schedule for the other contols?

Thanks
Brad
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Nov 2007
1 answer
169 views
Where would I go to find the properties and methods for the Appointment object? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Nov 2007
4 answers
124 views
Dear Support,

I have encountered an odd issue regarding the installation of the Telerik RadEditor (this applies to v7.1.1 and v7.2.1). I get the following error "Error: Cannot add the specified assembly to the global assembly cache: RadEditor.Net2.dll".

When I go into folder "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\wpresources\" there is a sub folder of  "RadEditorSharePoint\4.4.1.0__1f131a624888eeed" which is empty.

Also (obviously?) the "C:\WINDOWS\assembly" has no RadEditor assemblies installed in the GAC.

This only happens when Installing the RadEditor. We have a number of in-house solution (WSP) files of which install assemblies to the GAC without any issue.

Just to confirm RadEditor v7.1.1 was previously installed successfully and I was following the instructions within the (RadEditorMOSS_4_4.chm) file on how to uninstall to re-install a newer version of which is a straight forward process.

I can also confirm that the webconfig files have no references to any of the previous RadEditor installs, also to add there are two RadEditor features (RadEditorFeature and RadEditorFeatureIE) installed in the  12 hive "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\TEMPLATE\FEATURES".

No matter what I do I cannot seem to resolve the issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Keith.
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Nov 2007
1 answer
81 views
I've added an <radE:RadHtmlField> to a page-layout. The editor works fine on the page but how can I edit the properties of the editor within SharePoint Designer?

thanks,
thomas
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Nov 2007
1 answer
154 views
Hi, using full RADEditor for MOSS v4.4.1.0.

I have updated the tools.xml file to hide formatting buttons such as Bold and Italic for certain fields. However, users are still able to use shortcut keys to perform these functions. For example, even if I remove the Bold button from the Tools.xml file, a user can still select some text and use ctrl+B to format it.

Is there a way of preventing these shortcut keys from being used?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Nov 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?