Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
98 views
Hi

everytime i try and use the prometius editor and nest it within a ajax enabled rad.grid and databind(two way) it does not render the editor poperly(no tools) and the content does not show.

Is there a way i can fix this
thax
Shane
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Nov 2007
3 answers
115 views
Hi

Sorry If I am not clear in my previous posting,  I am using RadScheuduler Control with week view , I have a requirement like  I am having appointment on Monday, Tues, Wed.

If I will update Monday with recurrence rule by every day with NoendDate/Date. Then it is modify my appointments in Tuesday and wednesday.

Instead of that I want a alert saying that there is already one appointment is existing in the next day if there is a appointment.

Could you please give me suggestions for the above task.

Your help is much appreciable

Thanks
Suresh
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Nov 2007
4 answers
265 views
I am having a problem when defining sliding panes on the left side and putting a tab strip in the adjacent content pane. When the left pane slides, it slides under the tabs of the RadTabStrip. Any known issues and fixes? I tried to zOrder a couple of the div's, but that did not help. 

 

 
    <asp:ScriptManager ID="AjaxScriptManager" runat="Server" /> 
              
    <TelerikWeb:RadSplitter ID="DesignerSplitter" Width="100%" Height="100%" Skin="Office2007" runat="server">  
      
        <TelerikWeb:RadPane ID="SlidingPaneLeft" Width="22" Scrolling="None" runat="server"  > 
          
            <TelerikWeb:RadSlidingZone ID="SlidingZoneLeft" Width="22" SlideDirection="Right" DockedPaneId="PaneToolbox" runat="server">  
              
                <TelerikWeb:RadSlidingPane id="PaneToolbox" title="Toolbox" width="250" runat="server">  
                  
                </TelerikWeb:RadSlidingPane> 
                  
                 
            </TelerikWeb:RadSlidingZone> 
          
        </TelerikWeb:RadPane> 
          
      
        <TelerikWeb:RadPane id="DesignerPane" runat="server">  
          
            <div style="width: 100%;  overflow: hidden">  
              
            <TelerikTabStrip:RadTabStrip ID="DesignerTabStrip" MultiPageID="DesignerTabContent" Skin="Office2007" SelectedIndex="0" Align="left" runat="server">  
              
                <Tabs> 
                  
                    <TelerikTabStrip:Tab Text="Designer"></TelerikTabStrip:Tab> 
                  
                    <TelerikTabStrip:Tab Text="HTML Preview"></TelerikTabStrip:Tab> 
 
                </Tabs> 
              
            </TelerikTabStrip:RadTabStrip>              
              
            </div> 
          
            <div id="DesignerTabContentContainer" style="width: 100%; height: 600px; overflow: hidden">  
              
            <TelerikTabStrip:RadMultiPage ID="DesignerTabContent" SelectedIndex="0" runat="server">  
              
                <TelerikTabStrip:PageView ID="PageDesigner" Width="100%" runat="server">  
                  
                    <div style="width: 100%; height: 100%; border: solid 1px black">  
                      
                        <TelerikTreeView:RadTreeView ID="DocumentTree" Width="100%" Height="100%" AutoPostBack="True" runat="server">  
 
                            <Nodes> 
                              
                              
                            </Nodes> 
                         
                        </TelerikTreeView:RadTreeView> 
                      
                    </div> 
                  
                </TelerikTabStrip:PageView> 
              
                <TelerikTabStrip:PageView ID="PageHtmlPreview" Width="100%" runat="server">  
                          
                    <div style="width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: scroll; border: solid 1px black;">  
 
                      
                    </div> 
                                      
                </TelerikTabStrip:PageView> 
 
            </TelerikTabStrip:RadMultiPage>              
              
            </div> 
 
          
        </TelerikWeb:RadPane> 
          
          
        <TelerikWeb:RadPane ID="SlidingPaneRight" Width="22" Scrolling="None" runat="server"  > 
          
            <TelerikWeb:RadSlidingZone ID="DesignerSlidingZone" Width="22" SlideDirection="left" DockedPaneId="PaneProperties" runat="server">  
              
                <TelerikWeb:RadSlidingPane id="PaneProperties" title="Properties" width="250" runat="server">  
                  
                </TelerikWeb:RadSlidingPane> 
                  
                <TelerikWeb:RadSlidingPane id="PaneData" title="Data" width="250" runat="server">  
                  
                </TelerikWeb:RadSlidingPane> 
                  
                <TelerikWeb:RadSlidingPane id="PaneStyles" title="Styles" width="250" runat="server">  
                  
                </TelerikWeb:RadSlidingPane> 
                  
            </TelerikWeb:RadSlidingZone> 
          
        </TelerikWeb:RadPane> 
      
    </TelerikWeb:RadSplitter> 

 

Dennis
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Nov 2007
1 answer
309 views
Hi,
I use default masterpage of SharePoint Site evething seem ok but 
 when i change master page of SharePoint site, it have an Error:
"The "TelerikRadGrid" Web Part appears to be causing a problem. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation."
I use RadRid version 4.6.2.0 and MSOO 2007.
Can you help me fix this bug?
Thanks a lot.
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Nov 2007
1 answer
201 views
Window Doesn't Center When the DOCTYPE is:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" >

I was able to bypass this with the script below.

var nWidth = document.body.offsetWidth / 2 - oWnd.get_Width() / 2;

var nHeight = document.body.offsetHeight / 2 - oWnd.get_Height() / 2;

oWnd.moveTo( nWidth + "px", nHeight + "px" );



Thanks,
Italo

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Nov 2007
4 answers
121 views
Dear Community!

I have the following problem:

I created a simple test with a button and a tooltip-control on the site. When I click the button, the tooltip has to be shown. Therefore, I use the ShowEvent-property and set this to "OnClick".

In InternetExplorer, this works fine, but in Opera and Firefox, the tooltip is not shown. When I use the same technique, but replace the button control with a linkbutton-control, it also works for Opera and Firefox.

I think, the issue can be the runat-tag (I can'T leave this out for a button, because else, it is not rendered on the final page).

Please have a look at the following code-block (the code-behind-file has no special code).

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %> 
 
<%@ Register TagPrefix="telerik" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" %> 
<%@ Register TagPrefix="telerik" Namespace="Telerik.QuickStart" Assembly="Telerik.QuickStart" %> 
 
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd"> 
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">  
<head runat="server">  
    <title>Untitled Page</title> 
</head> 
<body> 
   <form id="form1" runat="server">  
      
    <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" /> 
      
    <telerik:RadToolTip ID="RadToolTip" runat="server" Width = "300px" 
    Height = "100px" 
    Animation = "Resize" 
    Position="BottomRight"        
    ManualClose="True" 
    ShowEvent="OnClick" 
    IsClientID="true" 
    TargetControlID="Button1" 
    Skin="Inox"   
    /> 
 
    <div> 
        <br /> 
        <asp:LinkButton ID="LinkButton1" >Details</asp:LinkButton> 
        <br /><br /> 
        <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" /> 
    </div> 
       
    </form> 
</body> 
</html> 

Help would really be appreciated.

Best regards,
M. Beyer
Marco
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Nov 2007
5 answers
181 views
Apologies if a lot of these questions are more Sharepoint centric. It's hard to tell what's always a sharepoint issue vs. a web part issue.

One of the things I despise about MOSS is the fact that the content authoring and editing interface is ON TOP OF the display interface. This rarely works.

One issue we have right now is that our display page has 3 narrow columns, each with a RADEditor Lite web part in them. When you go to edit any one of these items, the RADEditor wants to open the full width of the Editor toobar. This then pushes Web Part editing bar way off screen, so a person now has to edit their content, then know enough to scroll their browser way over to the right to see the OK button.

is there anyway to have the RadEditor web part's 'edit mode' use the same width setting as the item it's editing?

This might be wishful thinking. ;o)
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Nov 2007
3 answers
317 views
Trying to get the tooltip to work within a TemplatedColumn in the UltrawebGrid which is itself within a WebAsyncRefreshPanel.  Followed the example for the RadToolTipManager and added controls to the RadToolTipManager's TargetControls collection within the Grids InitializeRow event handler. 

The issue I have is that the AjaxUpdate event handler on the RadToolTipManager never fires.  The RadToolTipManager's TargetControls collection gets populated correctly with the link control ClientID from within the TemplatedColumn.   So is RadToolTip on a TemplatedColumn in a UltrawebGrid within a WebAsyncRefreshPanel using the RadToolTipManager just a bad idea or am I missing something simple?
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Nov 2007
1 answer
100 views
I have the tooltip on the main page.

From a UserControl how do I get a ref to the tooltip ?

$find("_RadToolTip") always returns null from the UserControl.

Also where is $find documented ?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Nov 2007
1 answer
123 views
I have about many (about 9) radcombobox placed inside RadDock in one of my appilcation's page, each radcombobox contains thousands of items.

In this case when the RadDock is expanded, it takes about a minutes to respond back.
However this problem no longer persists when I expand RadDock with the blank radcomboboxes (having no items in it).
So how to make it quick to expand with the data in my radcomboboxes?... btw I am not using any kind of transition effect while expanding.

Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Nov 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?