Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
6 answers
191 views
Hello,

I just upgraded to the trial version of the full/premium RadEditor, but I cannot see any difference?

Is "Upload image" in the image manager supposed to work in the full version?

Stian
rover9
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Nov 2007
1 answer
132 views
Hi,

I want to change the font in the editor so that it is the same in edit mode as in live mode. I saw a post that this is done in EditorContentArea.css for the default skin. But it does not matter what I write there. Added style to these classes to test it:
.RadEContent, .RadEContentBordered
{
     font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
     color: lime;
     ...and so on...
}
saved the file and did an iisreset, but no luck. What am I doing wrong? (changed the file in location:
...\wpresources\RadEditorSharePoint\4.4.1.0__1f131a624888eeed\RadControls\Editor\Skins\Default)

Best regards
Maria
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Nov 2007
2 answers
81 views
I have noticed that the tooltip is never shown in Firefox while it's shown fine in IE and Opera.

I have used the RadEditor Prometheus, and none of the tooltip of the toolbar is shown. And I tried with RadToolBar ASP .NET as well, no tooltip either.

Does anybody else have the same problem?

Thanks -- Bidan
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Nov 2007
1 answer
161 views
When using Prometheus RadWindow, the SkinPath attribute is missing.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Nov 2007
3 answers
162 views
Hello
   Is there anything special I need to do to add Prometheus Editor into a WEB Project with RAD calendars ?

   When I add the http handlers and the DLLs to the bin folder and the <telerik:radeditor runat="server" ID="RadEditor1"
     SkinID="DefaultSetOfTools"
     Height="400px"></telerik> 
 tag to my aspx page

   I receive 20+ missing assembly references.

Jason
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Nov 2007
1 answer
151 views
2007.2.1010.0
asp.net 2.0

hiya,

This post is a bit of a mix, but I thought best to post here.

I'll explain what I need.

I have a treeview.

IF the user is in ADMIN role, I want the treeview to have the "NodeClick" event.

..otherwise, I'd like to dynamically add a Prometheus tooltip to the treeview node.The "NodeClick" event should also be disabled.

Is this possible?
Please let me know if I should clarify.

Many thanks,

yogi

Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Nov 2007
6 answers
261 views
I've looked thru a couple pages of posts, but havent seen anything that addresses this scenario.

I would like to be able to have a "Create New Appointment" button in another form and have it open up the form for creating a new appointment, defaulted to the current date.  Also, I need it to defult one of the custom resource items based on a queryparameter.

Is it possible?

Thanks.
localman
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Nov 2007
3 answers
203 views
Hi,

We have a requirement to create an appointment by dragging a participant/resource from a Treeview (Radcontrol)  on to a date cell of Scheduler control.

In detail...
 we have a treeview with the terminating nodes having person names or category(stored as event name) in the left pane of the screen and a scheduler control in the right pane.
We should be able to drag a node and drop it on a scheduler cell, which denotes a date. By doing this, the user should be able to view the appointment details screen (radwindow) with the Activity/Appointment Date and Person name prepopulated in the corresponding controls.

Could you please provide us with some ideas on how we can achieve this drag and drop functionality on the scheduler?

Thanks in advance,
Sai
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Nov 2007
1 answer
132 views
Hi Guys,

I have reported this bug several times and it doesn't seem to be fixed at all :(

<html> 
    <head> 
        <link href="Test.css" type="text/css" rel="StyleSheet" /> 
    </head> 
    <body> 
        <p>test</p> 
    </body> 
</html> 
 

Copy this HTML Code and paste it in the HTML view and click "Click to Submit". It doesn't save the content.

I managed to save the content by flicking to the design view and click "Click to Submit".

After you saved the content, click on HTML view, then Design View. All contents disappear.  And I can't do anything at all.

_10 has no properties 
[Break on this error] if(_10.addEventListener){ 
ScriptResource.ax... (line 59) 
 
[Exception... "'Permission denied to get property HTMLDocument.selection' when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no] 
[Break on this error] undefined 
 
[Exception... "'Permission denied to get property HTMLDocument.getElementsByTagName' when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no] 

All these are tested on
http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Editor/Examples/Default/DefaultCS.aspx

Cheers,
Shane

Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Nov 2007
2 answers
105 views
I am trying out the editor control with a DNN module project. The toolbar looks very ugly with a small black square in each of the image. I tried to disable some CSS and discovered that it looks all fine if the default.css of the DNN is not loaded. I couldn't find out which style defintion in the default.css has caused this, could you kindly help?

I didn't find a way to upload an image or fine in this thread, hope I am clear enough.

Thanks a lot in advance
Bidan
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Nov 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?