Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
131 views
I can create the appointment fine.  When I go in to edit it I can edit the appoint ment and either cancel or update it fine.  After the update nothing on the scheduler works when clicked.  I have not got any script errors showing.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Steve
Fooberichu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
2 answers
142 views
Hi,

Is there a comprehensive list anywhere of all the various tools you can define in your XML file for the prometheus version of the editor? I couldn't seem to find anything in the documentation.

Also, how to I disable the CSS drop down option in the hyperlink dialogue?

Thank you.

Michael.
Michael Dunbar
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
1 answer
95 views
I just upgraded to 2007.3. I was using the business skin for the calendar. But it seems missing in the new version.
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
1 answer
182 views
radupload 2.3.2
asp.net 2.0

hiya,

I'm really keen to push forward with the prometheus upload and am looking for a working example that uploads images and displays them in a thumnail section where they can easily be deleted.

Do you have a working example that I can customise?
I suspect that this would be really helpful and encourage uptake.

Many thanks,

yogi
Sophy
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
2 answers
137 views
Using framework 3.5, I get an error when I drop a combobox from the toolbox in visual mode.
Unable to load telerik.web.ui or dependency.
I have not the pb with RadTextBox, I have in my references the framework 3.5 version of telerik.web.ui.

Any idea welcome.
CSurieux
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
1 answer
162 views
Hi,

It be possible to add controls into Header of the Scheduler (ex: a LinkButton)? Can the Header  be extended?

Thanks,
Florin
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
3 answers
163 views
If all I'm interested is replacing the MOSS default rich text editor with Teleriks in lists (Blogs, wikis, tasks, etc.), will the full features give me anything the Lite version doesn't?

Thanks

Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
1 answer
193 views
Hello!
I have something like this:
  1. RadGrid is updated when RadComboBox index is changing (there is no problem here)
  2. RadGrid has enabled paging and when I'm on page greater than 1 and when I go to category (with RadComboBox) which has less pages then the page I'm viewing I'm getting this error:
Server Error in '/' Application.
Index -5 is either negative or above rows count.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index -5 is either negative or above rows count.


Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
3 answers
173 views
Hello everybody!

I would like to place a Prometheus RadTreeView inside of a Panelbar:

<%@ Register assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" tagprefix="telerik" %>
<%@ Register assembly="RadPanelbar.Net2" namespace="Telerik.WebControls" tagprefix="rad" %>
<rad:RadPanelbar ID="RadPanelbar1" Runat="server" Skin="Outlook">
                                <Items>
                                    <rad:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="view1">
                                        <ItemTemplate>
                                            <telerik:RadTreeView ID="RadTreeView1" Runat="server">
                                            </telerik:RadTreeView>
                                        </ItemTemplate>
                                    </rad:RadPanelItem>
                                    <rad:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="view2">
                                    </rad:RadPanelItem>
                                    <rad:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="view3">
                                    </rad:RadPanelItem>
                                </Items>
                            </rad:RadPanelbar>

If I try to access "RadTreeView1" from my code-behind class I encounter a Nullpointerexception. The same code works fine if I'am using a Telerik.Webcontrols.RadTreeView, which avoids using ServerSideCallback for lazy loading of my tree.

Is it possible to place a Prometheus component inside of a RadControl for ASP.net ?

thx in advance

Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
3 answers
180 views
I am trying to custom skin a rad window for one of my project. I was able to create a custom skin (actually the pre-built skin with a different custom name) and get it work fine in a normal page as a link. But, when trying to run the same on a master-child page, cannot get the custom skin to work. I tried using the prebuilt skin on the master-child page and it is running quite good.

Am I missing anything ? Does any special invoke process needed when calling the custom skin from a child page?

I am in the process of setting up a test project to demo my issue, Please give me instruction on where should I attach my demo project.

Thanks
RSR
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?