Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
115 views
Hi, I find setting font-size via RadCombo.Font.Size property is not reflected on runtime.

If i am wrong, please told me.

Ricky.
Ricky
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
1 answer
112 views
Since RadAjax Prometheus is build on top of ASP.NET AJAX, what will I gain by using RadAjax Prometheus instead of ASP.NET AJAX?  Performance is the highest priority.  Will I suffer from a performance lost because of extra overheads due to extra functionalities in RadAjax? 
Vladimir Milev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
3 answers
206 views
I'm wondering why the RadToolTip requires a ScriptManager on the start of a page.

I found out that just by dragging an asp:ScriptManager into my page, I'm adding around 277 kilobytes due to the ScriptResource javascript, css, and AXD files.

I don't want to place or use a ScriptManager, but I still want to use a powerful control like the RadToolTip.  Is there a way around this ?

Thanks.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
1 answer
282 views
hi i am using radupload 2.3.2

i have added validations

MaxFileSize

="204800" allowedfileextensions=".jpg,.jpeg"


i want to throw an alert if these conditions r not met
i tried using the onvalidatingfile but tht dosent seem to work
Sophy
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
1 answer
146 views
Does radEditor support to parser *.mht?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
4 answers
198 views
Hello,

I have a TreeView where both is enabled:
DragAnDrop + DragAndDropBetweenNodes

Then, I connaot drop ON a node (the server side event always is set to DropPosition = Below)

If only one of the Drags is enabled, it as it is supposed to do.

By the way: is there a client side property in the 'args' where I can read out the drop position? I did not find one.

Kind regards,
Rainer
Dimitar Milushev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
3 answers
276 views
I was using this line on the popup code (ASP) on the old controls. Now its not working. I get a message telling me that CallBack is not defined. Is there another way to pass parameters to the callback function now ?

Code:
string myCallBackScript = "GetRadWindow().CallBack('" + myParametersString + "');";
                this.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(this.GetType(), "CallBackFunction", myCallBackScript, true);

Thanks.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
1 answer
174 views
Is it possible to have the color picker work like the calendar control?  You click a small icon to have the color picker box appear.  On color pick, the color picker disappears? 

I realize you can probably do this with some javascript; on image click, make color picker visible, etc, etc.  Is this the only option?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
7 answers
130 views
hi i am rad editor premetheus version 2007.2.918.0 and want to implement character count in it
have seen one thread where it was shown how to implement it in rad editor ver 5 or so
how can this be implemented in this?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
2 answers
165 views
Hello,

I am having trouble getting RAD editor Lite for MOSS installed and configured.
I have followed the instructions provided for all three scenarios and read through these forums however I still cannot find a solution.

I have installed the solution which goes sucessfully.
I can activate the feature in the site settings and add a web part but neither makes the editor work.

On a mac that I am using to test this when editing a list item (e.g. a task) or the web part there are no rich text editing tools provided.
On a Windows XP machine, there are the default editing tools shown.

Does anyone know of a way to start to troubleshoot what is going wrong here?

Thanks in advance,

Oliver
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?