Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
139 views

I posted this to support but thought maybe someone in the community might have an answer. We are essentailyl trying to set toolbars to show on focus at page top from within a dock container.

When i tried to create the editor dynamically and by Ajax it works if i set the 
  re.ToolbarMode = EditorToolbarMode.Default

but when i set

  re.ToolbarMode = EditorToolbarMode.PageTop
 
it gives a javascript error

if i disable ajax both works fine .

Thanks
John

I have a sample project prepared if anyone needs it

Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jan 2008
1 answer
206 views
Hi,
       I am using RadGrid to display the data and export it to PDF, Word and Excel.

When I expor the data to Word, I am getting two additional column in the word document as well as in the Excel.

First column has some blank HTML Image, while the second column is blank.

May I know how to resolve this?

Regards,
Ganeshpandi.M
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jan 2008
3 answers
166 views
When using ComboBox inside RadGrid, the skin is not being applied. Also getting the following script error,
"object doesn't support this property or method"
Rosi
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jan 2008
2 answers
124 views
Hi,

  I need a help ... Anyone know how I can do to manually assign values to appear in the SCHEDULER?

  Example: 

         RadScheduler1.DataKeyField = X; 
         RadScheduler1.DataStartField = Y; 
         RadScheduler1.DataEndField =  Z; 
         RadScheduler1.DataSubjectField = "Test";
         RadScheduler1.DataBind();

T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jan 2008
7 answers
130 views
When I set a custom skin to my datetimepicker, I get the following error:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] Telerik.Web.UI.RadTimeView.GetProperWebResourceUrl(String webResourceName) +59
Telerik.Web.UI.RadTimeView.GetImage(String fileName) +134 Telerik.Web.UI.TimePopupButton.GetImage(String imageName) +174 Telerik.Web.UI.TimePopupButton.get_ImageUrl() +63

the code:
        With Me.MyDateTimePicker.TimePopupButton
                .ImageUrl = Me.ControlFolder & .ImageUrl
        End With

I do the exact same thing for the "DatePopupButton" and this works like expected.
Am I missing something? :(
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jan 2008
3 answers
119 views

Hello,

I'm having a problem with our radalert boxes in IE6. The message text is cut in the middle (in the height). This that is all letters taler
 than aeomn ( kltb etc.)  is cut in height. This problem only occurs in IE6. Anyone who knows how to avoid this problem?

I would really appreciate some help…

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jan 2008
1 answer
136 views
I have a RadWindow on my page with "DestroyOnClose" set to true. When I browse to this page via FireFox and close this RadWindow, the browser creates a history entry with the url of the current page. If I turn off "DestroyOnClose" then things are fine. When using IE, it won't create those fake history entry and everything is fine.

Is there a fix to this?

- Ricky
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jan 2008
3 answers
221 views
I am trying to create a simple list of product categories, which should expand showing a user control when clicked. It's rather important that the user controls are loaded dynamically (on demand with AJAX), since they are a bit "heavy".

The user control that should be displayed is basically a GridView with some post-back features, like sorting, add to basket etc. which should of course also still work.

I have seen at a couple of controls, like Grid and Menu, but they doesn't seem to support AJAX loading of the sub-levels, and I don't know if it's the way to go.

I'm a bit new to the Telerik controls, so I'd appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction, to a control which can accommodate this (simple?) feature set.

Thanks in advance,
Ole Michelsen
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jan 2008
3 answers
185 views

I keep getting an "Object doesn't support this property or method." using the OnClientAppointClick event.  The script doesn't get past the first line.

Property: OnClientAppointmentClick
="openCalendarItem"

<script type="text/javascript">
function openCalendarItem(sender, eventArgs){
var apt = eventArgs.get_Appointment();
window.radopen(
"calviewitem.aspx?id=" + apt.ID, "winViewItem");
}
</script>


Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jan 2008
3 answers
155 views
I have a very strange error in my latest development.
Every ajax action stops after first request. When reloading the page it works until new first attempt...
This happens on several pages. on Grid, editor etc.
Please take a look at http://familjelycka.betatest.nu/message/mattiasjarnhall.sweet

Anyone that have seen this happens before?

Regards Pelle
Subodh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Jan 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?