Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
6 answers
256 views
Hi, I know that if two or above RadAjaxManagers on the same page, the error will occur: 
Only one instance of a RadAjaxManager can be added to the page!

But how could I put a RadAjaxManager on the dynamically generated page, and let modules share the singlton instance?

Thanks,
Ricky.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2008
1 answer
93 views
Hi there,

I couldn't find a way to hookup the eventhandlers for - controls inside the global node template. I already read the following post:

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-dgcba.aspx


But, from my understanding of the posting, the article refers to hookup to the event of a single LinkButton. In my scenario however, I have a global template and therefore, every node contains (in my case) three ImageButtons and each ImageButton in each node should fire an event.

I tried to hookup the events in the NodeDataBound eventhandler of the treeview like this:

((ImageButton) e.Node.FindControl("ibAddQuery")).Command += ibAddQuery_Click;

This command works and a (async) postback is also being raised, but the execution doesn't step into the eventhandler ibAddQuery_Click (btw, the name is misleading but the method signature is correct).

Could you point out what I am missing or propose another (better and working) solution?

Best regards
Thomas
reinberger
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Jan 2008
1 answer
170 views
Hi my question is simple.  Before I buy RadControls, I would like to know if it is possible to contruct a form which not only enables the user to select the file from any folder on their own PC - as all the demos demonstrate, but also select the destination folder to which the file is to be uploaded on a hosted website?

Kind regards

Neil
George
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2008
2 answers
108 views

hi ,

I have a requirement wherein I have to attach tool tips dynamically to <a> tags of HTML content.

The problem is, the Content is rendered from database and will contain many such links.

the links redirect to some other content pages like articles etc.,

for each link i have to display a tool tip which will have a brief intro about the content.

how can i do this using Radtooltip Manager. ?

I can dynamically attach the tool tip to any control using Tool tip Manager but in my case the content itself is dynamic and in that i have to fetch each link control and attach the tool tip.
hope i am clear...

is there a way in which i can invoke the tool tip from javascript function ?

help me out in this regard

Thanx in advance...,
fuhi

 

 

Fuhira
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Jan 2008
3 answers
202 views
I want to post using support ticket, but treeview yet included.

How to let contextmenu color back to normal after clicked on contextmenu? The color of contextmenu item will have the same color with hover color. I am not using any skin, so the color will be: -

font = black and background = white for normal
font = white and background = black for hover/after clicked

I am doing in client-side using ajax, not server-side.

Thank you.
Erjan Gavalji
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2008
1 answer
168 views
Hi,

Is there a way I can get the file properties before the upload actually takes place? I would like to access the file size and last modified date.

Regards,

Mark
George
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2008
1 answer
125 views
Our company has old version radcontrols for asp.net. How can we get the new radcontrol prometheus.
thanks
Lidiya
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2008
1 answer
84 views
Hi there,

Just downloaded the 2007_3 release of Prometheus. Works nice so far on VS2005 and .Net 2.0. Now I upgraded my web app to VS 2008 and .Net 3.5. Therefore I changed to the files in "bin35". Works so far but since then I can't find the SmartTags for RadEditor, RadScriptManager, etc. anymore. Does anybody know where the SmartTag could be gone? I am looking for the SmartTag actions like "Add ScriptManager ...".

Btw: I have some SmartTags for other controls so SmartTags in general should work in VS2008.

Any idea?

Cheers,
Marc
Roger
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Jan 2008
1 answer
136 views
If you uncheck a single tree node on the client side, it causes ALL nodes to be unchecked once you get to the server.

This can be seen here:
http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Treeview/Examples/Functionality/CheckBoxes/DefaultCS.aspx

On the left, client-side, demo, check several tree nodes and click the button. It works. Check some more and click the button. It works. Uncheck ONE of them and click the button ... now they are ALL unchecked.

Is this a known bug?

Thanks,
John
Pyron Technologies
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2008
1 answer
120 views
Hi..

I have RadScheduler inside DNN module, nearly everything works ok but I have one big problem with 2 modules on the same page. When I edit appointment in one of them, content of custom appointment templates in second is lost (appointment view on radscheduler is blank, only green box is visible). Can I fix this in easy way?

Regards
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?