Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
0 answers
190 views
Hi,

Im using Prometheus Q3 Controls in my project and im having critical issue like javascript. The javascript what i used in RadControls Q2 that is not working in Prometheus Q3. Please guide me to fix the issue.

Master Page

    <form id="form1" runat="server">   
    <div>
        <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server">
        </asp:ScriptManager>
       
     <telerik:RadSplitter runat="server" id="mainSplitter" orientation="Vertical" width="100%" Height ="805px">
     
        <telerik:RadPane runat="server" id="LeftPane" Width = "250px">
          <asp:Panel ID="Panel1" runat="server">
              <asp:ContentplaceHolder ID="cpLeftNav" runat="server">
              </asp:ContentplaceHolder>
            </asp:Panel>
            </telerik:RadPane>
 
            <telerik:RadSplitBar runat="server" id="rsbLeft" CollapseMode="Forward" EnableResize="False" />
           
            <telerik:radpane runat="server" id="MiddlePane" Scrolling="None" >
         <asp:Panel ID="Panel2" runat="server"  Width="100%" >
               <asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="cpContent" runat="server">              
               </asp:ContentPlaceHolder>
           </asp:Panel>
                </telerik:radpane></telerik:RadSplitter>
      
        <telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server">
        <AjaxSettings>
            <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="mainSplitter">
            <UpdatedControls>
            <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="mainSplitter" />
            </UpdatedControls>
            </telerik:AjaxSetting>
            </AjaxSettings> 
        </telerik:RadAjaxManager>
               
               
    </div>
    </form>
</body>
</html>

Content Page:

<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/Main.Master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="AJAXEnabledWebApplication3._Default" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="RadTabStrip.Net2" Namespace="Telerik.WebControls" TagPrefix="rad" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="RadAjax.Net2" Namespace="Telerik.WebControls" TagPrefix="rad" %>

<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="cpLeftNav" runat="server">
    <asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server"></asp:TextBox><br />
    <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button1" onclick="Button1_Click"
        />
</asp:Content>

<asp:Content ID="Content2" ContentPlaceHolderID="cpContent" runat="server">
        
        
        
         <asp:TextBox ID="TextBox2" runat="server"></asp:TextBox><br />
    <asp:Button ID="Button2" runat="server" Text="Button2"
    onclick="Button2_Click" /><br /><br /><p></p>
    <script type="text/javascript">
            /*<![CDATA[*/
          
                function onTabClick(sender, eventArgs)
                {
                    window["<%= RadAjaxManager1.ClientID %>"].AjaxRequest(eventArgs);
                }
            /*]]>*/
            </script>

           
            <rad:RadAjaxManager id="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server" OnAjaxRequest="RadAjaxManager1_AjaxRequest">
                <AjaxSettings>
                    <rad:AjaxSetting>
                        <UpdatedControls >
                            <rad:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RadTabS"></rad:AjaxUpdatedControl>                          
                        </UpdatedControls>
                    </rad:AjaxSetting>                   
                </AjaxSettings>
            </rad:RadAjaxManager>
<rad:RadTabStrip ID="RadTabS" MultiPageID="RadMultiP" runat="server">
<Tabs>
<rad:Tab runat="server" ID="tab1" Text="Tab1"></rad:Tab>
</Tabs>
</rad:RadTabStrip>
    <rad:RadMultiPage ID="RadMultiP" runat="server" >   
</rad:RadMultiPage> 
<asp:HiddenField runat="server" ID="hdnValue" />

<script type="text/javascript">
 debugger
        function CreateCloseImage(closeImageUrl)
        {
            var closeImage = document.createElement("img");
            closeImage.src = closeImageUrl;
            closeImage.style.marginTop = "2px";
            closeImage.style.position = "relative";
            closeImage.style.right = "-10px";          
            closeImage.alt = "Close this tab";         
            return closeImage;
        }
        function PreviousVisibleTab(currentTab)
        {
            for (var i = currentTab.Index - 1; i > -1; i--)
            {
                var tab = currentTab.Parent.Tabs[i];
               
                if (tab && tab.DomElement.style.display != "none")
                {
                    return tab;
                }
            }
            return null;
        }
       
        function NextVisibleTab(currentTab)
        {
            for (var i = currentTab.Index + 1; i < currentTab.Parent.Tabs.length; i++)
            {
                var tab = currentTab.Parent.Tabs[i];
               
                if (tab && tab.DomElement.style.display != "none")
                {
                    return tab;
                }
            }
            return null;
        }
       
        function SwitchTab(currentTab)
        {
         debugger
            var multiPage = <%= RadMultiP.ClientID %>;
           
            if (currentTab.Selected)
            {
                var previousTab = PreviousVisibleTab(currentTab);
               if (previousTab)
                {
                    previousTab.Select();
                }
                else
                {
                    var nextTab = NextVisibleTab(currentTab);
                    if (nextTab)
                    {
                        nextTab.Select();
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        multiPage.SelectPageByIndex(-1);
                    }
                }
            }
        }
        function AttachCloseImages(closeImageUrl)
        {
   debugger
            var tabStrip = <%= RadTabS.ClientID %>;
            for (var i = 0; i < tabStrip.AllTabs.length; i++)
            { 
            debugger        
                var tab = tabStrip.AllTabs[i];
                var closeImage = CreateCloseImage(closeImageUrl);
                closeImage.AssociatedTab = tab;
                closeImage.onclick = function(e)
               
                {
                if (!e) e = event;
                   
                    SwitchTab(this.AssociatedTab);
                    var tabIndex = this.AssociatedTab.Index;
                    document.getElementById("<%= hdnValue.ClientID%>").value =tabIndex;
                    this.AssociatedTab.DomElement.style.display = "none";                    
                    onTabClick("",tab.Text);                 
                    e.cancelBubble = true;
                    if (e.stopPropagation)
                    {
                       e.stopPropagation();
                    }
                 }
                tab.DomElement.firstChild.firstChild.innerHTML = "<span style='float:left'>" + tab.Text + "</span>";
                tab.DomElement.firstChild.firstChild.appendChild(closeImage);
            }
        }
         AttachCloseImages("close.gif");
        </script>
</asp:Content>


Please give me the right solution to close this issue...
Looking forward of ur reply

Regards
Jeyaraman

jai
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 31 Jan 2008
3 answers
201 views
Hi,

How can I use filter in multi-column combobox?

and if I put radgrid as an item template in combobox, How can i use the filter function in that radgrid?

Thank in adcanced.

Regards,

David
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
1 answer
157 views
Hello,

I run into a problem with the Radgrid, after updating to Q3 SP1.
I use in my radgrid paging, and only CSS for the layout.
I want a text pager. (with no pictures)
For this i had set the EnableEmbeddedSkins to false, and specify a textformat for the pager.
This worked ok, but after SP1 i got the error:
''When EnableEmbeddedSkins is set to false you should specify ImagesPath''

I have set EnableEmbeddedSkins to false because i don't use any skin, and i don't need any images in the grid.
When i set the ImagePath to a dir somewhere (to solve the error message), i have in my pager 2 empty pictures, instead of my Previous and Next text.
Even if i have set the pagertextformat, and tried this with every pager mode.

Hopefully you can solve this.
Thanks
Rosen
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
5 answers
87 views
hi all

it's possible to browse custom site collection with radEditor...?
have a default site collection and want to bring up a "download" site collection with own database. so i search the possibility to say radEditor to browse into this new "download" site collection...
any hints?

cu tom
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
4 answers
620 views
I use a "GridButtonColumn" in my grid. With button I execute my one functionality in "ItemCommand" event. Now I want to show the row selected if user clicks on a button. How can I do this?
Markus
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
2 answers
308 views
Hi

I've set up the editor as follows:

string

root = @"~\Data" + CurrentUser.SiteID + @"\";

editorMain.ImageManager.UploadPaths =

new string[1] { root + "Images"};

editorMain.ImageManager.ViewPaths =

new string[1] { root + "Images"};


This works fine for viewing images and upload images to the main "Images" Directory, however I cannot upload to "Images/subfolder" , I'm sure I'm missing something really simple, but not sure what it is?
any ideas?

Thanks
ric c
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
3 answers
172 views
Hi,

I installed latest version of RADEditor (Full version) in my sharepoint portal. It has been activated for SharePoint lists. Previously, Fullscreen mode editing (using F11 keypress) was working fine in the SharePoint lists. Now, with the new release, it stopped working.

If I press F11, RADEditor gets disappeared(I think it is getting minimized), If I press F11 again, it is appearing, but not in Full screen mode.

Can you please tell me how to enable this?

Regards,
Phani
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
1 answer
117 views
Hi, I´m using modalpopupextender to display an ascx control in a popup wich is inside an aspx page, I've got a radtreeview inside the ascx control with context menu, when I use the show method of the modalpopupextender in the page, the context menu is displaying back of the popup not in front of, so I need it in front of the popup, I imagine I could be the css style.. do you know anyway to solve this problem?.. thanks!
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
3 answers
375 views
I've used the example ( http://ClientFiles/073021_AjaxEnabledWebsite54.zip ) to convert my RadComboBox (classic) from using a streamer to using a RadComboBox (Prometheus) web service.  How do I define the ItemTemplate that I was using in the .aspx of the streamer?

Thanks,

Jeff

Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
4 answers
156 views
Hello,

I would like to realize a menu of this type (see image).
radmenu example

May open a node on the menu by shifting other items?

It is necessary to change the class css "rmExpanded"?
radmenu css
If so, what was the tag html used ? <di> <li> Gold?

Thank you
itit
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?