Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
163 views

When I set ContentAreaCssFile="stylesheet.css" on the editor

The edit area iframe head tag actually ends up with 3 stylesheets linked:

<HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
<LINK id=RADEDITORSTYLESHEET0 href="stylesheet.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
<LINK id=RADEDITORSTYLESHEET1 href="IC/ICstyle.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
<LINK id=RADEDITORSTYLESHEET7 href="/Web/RadControls/TabStrip/Skins/Office2007/styles.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet></HEAD>


So the styles of all 3 sheets get combined.  I only want the first sheet used, as the others will not be present when this edited content is displayed.
Is this a bug or desired behaviour, and how can I work around?

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
1 answer
247 views
Thank you for all your help.

Ian
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
1 answer
195 views
ok, it seems that whenever I put a DataInput in a formview or RadGrid template, I can't seem to bind it to one of the date I want to change

<telerik:RadDatePicker ID="OnsetDatePicker" runat="server" 
         Culture="English (United States)" Width="100%" 
SelectedDate='<%# Bind("OnsetDate") %>' >
<DatePopupButton CssClass="radPopupImage_Default" />
<Calendar runat="server" CellAlign="Center" CellVAlign="Middle" DayNameFormat="FirstLetter" FirstDayOfWeek="Default"
          MonthLayout="Layout_7columns_x_6rows" Orientation="RenderInRows" TitleAlign="Center"
          UseColumnHeadersAsSelectors="False" UseRowHeadersAsSelectors="False">
</Calendar>
<DateInput runat="server" Width="100%">
</DateInput>
</telerik:RadDatePicker>

they work fine with edit mode, as soon as I put them in insert mode and select a date, the SelectedDate value no longer binds to whatever I need to bind, and in the end I get a null value for the date.

Is there any other Text Field that I can bind to just so that I can get the value from selected date and another field?
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
1 answer
82 views
When you use IE6 to open an SSL-enabled page containing RAD Editor Prometheus, you get the infamous "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items." dialog box.

This doesn't happen when opening the same page in IE7 or Firefox. This also didn't happen with the "classic" RAD Editor.
 
Any idea what resource is causing the problem?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
5 answers
304 views
Hello,

Using RadProgressManager to monitor a long process thta is not a file upload, when a start a second process frm my same web session, the progess bar isn't displayed.

the aspx code is exactly as in prometheu samples
<telerik:radprogressmanager id="Radprogressmanager1" SuppressMissingHttpModuleError=true runat="server" />
<telerik:radprogressarea id="RadProgressArea1"  class="module" runat="server"  Width=100% onclientprogressbarupdating="onClientProgressBarUpdating">
<progresstemplate> etc.

I am also using a radAjaxManager in this page with radscriptmanager.

The button starting the long process is doing a real postback but as on the end of the process the progress area is not hidden (???) I foce a radprogressarea1.Visible=false;

On the next start I do a 
radprogressarea1.Visible=true;

But nothing is displayed, seems to be broken ?
Thanks for help.
CS
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
1 answer
114 views
the datepicker can not be binded to tempalte inside
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
1 answer
170 views
When I double click an empty row in a grid I get the following error:
'this._tableView._owner' is null or not an object

Is there a way to keep this error from happening?

Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
2 answers
81 views
Hi

I'm using VS2008, .NET 3.5 and C#.

One of the items in my RadCombobox is "<-select an option ->".

Initially this works well and the drop-down part always displays correctly.

However if actually selecting "<- select an option ->" it seems to be decoded as "&lt; - select an option - &gt;".

Please note that this works well with the ASP.NET RadCombobox (however I would prefer to use the Prometheus version).


Kind regards

Mark Eaton
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
3 answers
381 views
Hi,

In the previous version of RadGrid, I was able to assign an ID to each row of the grid using the syntax e.Item.ID where e is a GridDataItem in the ItemDataBound event of the RadGrid.

Now when I do this I notice that each row is automatically assigned a numeric ID and my ID is overwritten.  I can see that the HTML produced by the grid has been reduced in size and this is one way you have done this.  However, I still need to add my own identifier to the row so that when it is selected I know what has been selected - a number is not sufficient for me in this case.

I attempted to add a custom 'rowid' attribute to the row in the ItemDataBound event, which is successfully rendered on the table rows....but then I cant seem to access this in the client side code.

Can you offer any suggestions on how to solve this?

Thanks.
License Developer
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Jan 2008
1 answer
117 views
In the documentation on the clientside changes for this version it says that 


Attributes

-           N/A – new attributes API will be implemented


Does this mean that we can not currently access the attributes that we put on the treenodes?  If so, how do we do it.  Is it the same as before?  I need to know this before I begin switching out the radtreeview for the prometheus.

Thanks...

Jason
Jason Maronge
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Jan 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?