Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
122 views
Hello!
Is this possible to create columns from database? Lets say I have fileds in DB like this:
  • shop (using GROUP BY)
  • sum_of_money_from_one_day (using SUM)
  • date
.. and now I want to have columns as shops names,one columnd with date and rows with date and sum_of_money_from_one_day for all shops.

How can this be done?

Thanks in advance
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2008
4 answers
442 views
Hi,

I have a RadWindowManager in one webform - parent.aspx - which opens many RadWindows where NavigateURL is set to the child page - child.aspx.

From the child page I'm trying to show() a tooltip defined in the parent.  I'm calling the following javascript method in the child page:

function showMyToolTip()  
{                      
            var ParentToolTip = parent.$find("ParentToolTip");                          
            ParentToolTip.show();  
} 


The tooltip is invoked successfully in the parent but I also get the following javascript error:

Sys.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value must be an integer.
Parameter name: x
Actual value was NaN.

Any ideas what is causing this error?

Thanks,
Lina 
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2008
1 answer
240 views
Hi guys,
I have the following issue. I would like to load a radwindow control via radconfirm from my codebehind depending on some boolean expresion.

For instance :

if (condition)
{
    // load radconfirm pop up
}
else
{
    ....................
}

Is there any way to carry out this functionality. I was looking at some examples here http://www.telerik.com/support/kb/article/b454K-gtd-b454T-a-b454c-cbetemdget.aspx but is not exactly what I need.

Thanks,

François.

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2008
1 answer
223 views
When the user clicks the 'edit' link/button within the RadGrid and it spawns the fields to edit, is it possible to put a custom button/link with the 'update' and 'cancel' buttons/links?

Thanks,

Jeff
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2008
1 answer
247 views
Hello!

How can I enable DatePicker controll for filtering column?

In this example:
http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Grid/Examples/GeneralFeatures/Filtering/DefaultCS.aspx

there is:

<telerik:GridDateTimeColumn 
DataField="ShippedDate" 
HeaderText="ShippedDate" 
SortExpression="ShippedDate" 
UniqueName="ShippedDate" 
PickerType="DatePicker" 
DataFormatString="{0:D}"> 

and when I try to use PickerType I get error that there is no such property as "PickerType".

Thanks in advance
Petja
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2008
1 answer
83 views
Can I assign a 'ConfirmText' value when I set 'AllowAutomaticDeletes' to true?  If yes, how?

Thanks,

Jeff
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2008
2 answers
131 views
Is it possible to change the text of a column in a row if it meets a criteria.  For instance we have a date field which is allowed null, so if null I need to display blank instead of 1/1/0001

also we have an int column and so if the value = 0 we'd want it to display blank.

Is there a way to do this or do I need to update the custom list object to return the desired output.
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
1 answer
114 views
Is there a Property for the Prometheus grid that has the same effect as the RadControls RadGrid propertyTitle?
Jay
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
2 answers
154 views
In the documentation of the TreeNode.get_parent() it states that get_parent()

Gets an instance of the parent-node, if any. RadTreeView object will be returned if the given node is a root node.

I have code that is expecting a null back if there is not a parent.  How do I tell if the object that is returned is a node or a treeview object.

Jason

Jason Maronge
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
2 answers
104 views
Is the class GridCellDataBoudEventArgs spelled wrong?  Should it be GridCellDataBoundEventArgs?

Same for the delegate sub GridCellDataBoudEvent.
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Jan 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?