Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
195 views
I keep getting this error for the Radscheduler control.  Everything works fine until I check the "All Day Event" checkbox While filling out an event for the scheduler.  Once I check that box I get an error in this code

RadScheduler Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: id

function Sys$_Application$findComponent(id, parent) {

/// <param name="id" type="String"></param>

/// <param name="parent" optional="true" mayBeNull="true"></param>

/// <returns type="Sys.Component" mayBeNull="true"></returns>

var e = Function._validateParams(arguments, [

{name: "id", type: String},

{name: "parent", mayBeNull: true, optional: true}

]);

if (e) throw e;

Why is this error occuring?  Any help would be appreciated.  Please let me know if you need more info.
David
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 08 Feb 2008
3 answers
196 views
Hello, all!
Now I test scenario where I dynamically load user control with Grid. Sorting and paging of grid work good, but Filtering don't work and IE return error on page: " 'null' is null or not an object ".
If I use RadControls this scenario work without errors.
Please, help me in this problem.
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2008
1 answer
121 views
Hi,

In Fire Fox when I try to copy/paste using the editor I get a pop up window displaying "Undefined". This doesn't happen for IE.

Any ideas??

Cheers!

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2008
1 answer
136 views

Hi colleagues,

I've just noticed that recently my treeview has begun acting strangely and "doubling-up" the lines that connect the nodes.

Please see screenshot @ http://tinyurl.com/2w4osh


I've also noticed that when I expand the nodes they appear to expand and contract very quickly before expanding again. It seems as though the nodeexpand event on the client-side is doing everything twice.


Anyone have any experience of this or any ideas?

Cheers,

Daron

Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2008
3 answers
193 views
Hi,

I am using a Prometheus Grid which is ajaxified with Prometheus Ajaxmanager and gets its data on an onclick event of a button. This works so far. Now I have a template column with an image button in the grid and want this tooltipified.
But the serverside onAjaxUpdate event does not fire.
If I disable the Prometheus AjaxManager, the tooltips work well. Is that because of an incompability between AjaxManager and the integrated callback function of the tooltips?

Thank you in advance,
Ingo
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2008
1 answer
105 views
Our applications require that all text be label-able by the client.  To do so, all control  Text values must be square bracketed, i.e. instead of displaying "Page: 1 out of 100 pages", we would like to show "[PAGE]: 1 [OUT OF] 100 [PAGES]".  Is there any way to access this pager control so that we may change the text?  I've read the help doc: http://www.telerik.com/help/radcontrols/prometheus/?grdSettingPagerTemplate.html but it doesn't address the Slider pager text at all.

Thank you,
Martin.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2008
3 answers
254 views
Hi, I'm showing a tooltip manually (ShowEvent="FromCode") using script on a focus event on an input type text element (hide on blur), but the tooltip disappears immediately.

I debugged the code and seems that the click event on the input element bubbles up to the (by tooltip) body on-click event that removes the tooltip if the mouse is not over the tooltip. The event order should be fixed or you should also test if the mouse is over target control (from set_TargetControl).

Thank you
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2008
1 answer
106 views
I have a column and use the headerimgurl to make it show an image, but if I showsorticon to false it hides the image for the header.  I got around this with the header text just being an img tag.  Wondering if this was expected behavior.
Pavel
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2008
2 answers
145 views
Hi all

I have a problem with the prometheus treeview control

My page has 2 treeviews on it, both using load on demand serverside callback.

When i drag a node from one tree to another or within the same tree, to a node that is not expanded yet i get the following javascript error:

this.get_element() is null or not an object.


Hope you can help me out

Best regards
Bo

Dimitar Milushev
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2008
1 answer
150 views
We are using custom paging, and the standard Slider pager.  If we scroll to the last page of the grid, then apply a column filter which reduces the number of rows, the current page indicator incorrectly displays the wrong page number (it displays last page number of the unfiltered data).  To see the last page of filtered data, the user must click Previous and then Next.
I believe this is because the ItemEvent event for GridInitializePagerItem is raised before the filtered data is supplied via the NeedDataSource event.  Would forcing the pager controls to be re-created by calling the ItemEvent, specifying GridInitializePagerItem solve the problem?  If so, how would I go about doing so.

Thank you,
Martin.
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?